Author Topic: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!  (Read 17646 times)

Cashfan

• Getbig III
Re: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: February 08, 2008, 10:37:02 PM »
I don't codone this dudes actions, but this type of thing will happen more and more because govenrnment no longer fears the wrath of citizens.  Citizens do not exist to serve government, government exists to serve its citizens.  Beaurocrats and politicians tend to forget this.

Paul Allen

« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2008, 11:01:40 PM »
I don't codone this dudes actions, but this type of thing will happen more and more because govenrnment no longer fears the wrath of citizens.  Citizens do not exist to serve government, government exists to serve its citizens.  Beaurocrats and politicians tend to forget this.

They don't forget it; once you're past the age of 12 you'll realize it's just not true.

I have a company truck that I parked in front of my house once.  I got a 100 dollar ticket.  Now I park it in the company lot and walk home.  Oh no, it's a huge 5 minute inconvenience for me.

Most small towns do not allow business cars (labeled with logos) parked on residential streets.  Saying they should've ticketed one van instead of all 7 is saying they should only put every 7th killer in jail and let the rest go.

Calling this idiot a "man trying to make an honest living" is just stupid.  He operated his business without a license; he didn't have a place of business.  Residential streets are not private property, they're "public" (i.e. city property).  You can't just do whatever you want.  If that were so, every company out there would park their company trucks, vans, semis on the street. 

Cops are dickheads, we all know this.  But as kiwiol said, they have to meet a quota or lose their job.  their paycheck has to come from somewhere.  This idiot and his 7 trucks are an easy way to make quota.

And as I believe goatboy once said, it's not the police's job to be our personal bodyguards.  whoever said they should be "out preventing crime instead of hassling people", get your head out of your ass.  they indirectly prevent crime by researching and finding offenders AFTER the crime's been committed and punishing them.  you cannot ever pre emptively prevent a crime.

114 lines on his criminal record?  yeah, sounds like a human to me.  i'm glad he got killed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2008, 11:29:57 PM »
Apparently you CAN fight City Hall.

You've got to give it to Wrath as the most entertaining and spectator friendly of the 7 Deadly Sins.  What do you think his last words to the mayor were?  "You think you're above the law.  You ain't above mine."  or perhaps "I shot de mayor..."

Here one for you guys. Happened back in the 60's I believe in the UK. This retired guy wants to build a house with his retirement money on a piece of property that he owed. According to the mayor the was somekind of town ordinance against building in that area. So anyway, the Mayor told the guy that nothing on that land could be built over 4 feet high. So this guys digs a whole and builds the house. The mayor waits till this poor guys gets done building it and then tells him that he was only kidding and that they are going to demolish it. So on that day the whole freakin town shows up and the media, the mayor and all the bull dosing equipment. Right on live TV the guys walks right up to the mayor, points his gun to the guys face and blows his head off.

BOOM!  Head shot!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2008, 12:43:57 AM »
Small world and i'm sure many of you could care less but i got a call from my exhusband tonight who told me that one of the officers who was killed was Tom Ballman a friend of ours when the ex was in the Marine Corp...pretty weird that he was at our wedding when they were stationed in California.

Ok, just thought i'd share.

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2008, 04:05:14 AM »
Small world and i'm sure many of you could care less but i got a call from my exhusband tonight who told me that one of the officers who was killed was Tom Ballman a friend of ours when the ex was in the Marine Corp...pretty weird that he was at our wedding when they were stationed in California.

Ok, just thought i'd share.

Lisa

http://www.odmp.org/officer/19195-police-officer-tom-ballman

http://www.odmp.org/officer/19196-sergeant-william-biggs

Rest in peace.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: February 09, 2008, 05:41:11 AM »
I just imagine coming home from work only to find out this wackjob asshole has taken up seven spaces again.

Glad the fucker got shot. Give the cop who shot him a medal.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: February 09, 2008, 08:17:42 AM »
I just imagine coming home from work only to find out this wackjob asshole has taken up seven spaces again.

Glad the fucker got shot. Give the cop who shot him a medal.
yep but he took five scumbag assholes with him. :D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: February 09, 2008, 08:47:52 AM »
yep but he took five scumbag assholes with him. :D

>:(

Lisa

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #184 on: February 09, 2008, 08:50:18 AM »
>:(

Lisa

I am sorry you lost your friend Lisa. Squad probably hadn't read that part yet if I know him, he wouldn't say that knowing that one of them was your friends imo.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 09, 2008, 08:52:43 AM »
sorry but you put on thast badge and carry a gun and act like a tough guy you have to accept the consequences.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 09, 2008, 08:54:31 AM »
also Kirkwood is about a 5 minute drive from me and there a a few guys from my gym who live there and know about this "city council" and they all say that those people are assholes who carry themselves with arrogance and act like their shit doesn't stink, this is exactly what they needed to teach them some humility.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: February 09, 2008, 08:57:41 AM »
sorry but you put on thast badge and carry a gun and act like a tough guy you have to accept the consequences.

I understand that, but Tom was sitting behind a desk...that's pretty cheap. Anyhow, my ex is a cop too so it just sort of brings reality right to my face...he's the father of my first so there's chances his ass might be snapped off too at some point...that makes me sad for all of us.

Lisa

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 09, 2008, 09:04:27 AM »
all i can say is that karma is a bitch, abuse your power, carry yourself like you're better than the people who pay your salary with their tax money and one day a motherfuccker who's had enough and just doesn't give a shit anymore will make you pay. :D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 09, 2008, 09:05:24 AM »
all i can say is that karma is a bitch, abuse your power, carry yourself like you're better than the people who pay your salary with their tax money and one day a motherfuccker who's had enough and just doesn't give a shit anymore will make you pay. :D

Fair enough muffin...carry on!!!

Lisa

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2008, 10:02:09 AM »
I understand that, but Tom was sitting behind a desk...that's pretty cheap. Anyhow, my ex is a cop too so it just sort of brings reality right to my face...he's the father of my first so there's chances his ass might be snapped off too at some point...that makes me sad for all of us.

Lisa

That's bad, but if your Ex is a asshole to the wrong person, he too will have a "X" on his forehead...Regardless of kids, both parties don't take that into account, until it is too late. When the gov't (local, state, and national) is rife with corruption and the police are part of the executive branch of gov't, they have a responsibility, and unfortunately some don't take that responsibility seriously, and you get to carry a gun? It breeds trouble. Period. No way to get around it MyDavid.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2008, 10:06:32 AM »
That's bad, but if your Ex is a asshole to the wrong person, he too will have a "X" on his forehead...Regardless of kids, both parties don't take that into account, until it is too late. When the gov't (local, state, and national) is rife with corruption and the police are part of the executive branch of gov't, they have a responsibility, and unfortunately some don't take that responsibility seriously, and you get to carry a gun? It breeds trouble. Period. No way to get around it MyDavid.

Wtf? Both killed policemen were working at the city hall. What exactly did they do wrong?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2008, 10:07:35 AM »
Wtf? Both killed policemen were working at the city hall. What exactly did they do wrong?
they were part of the problem.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #193 on: February 09, 2008, 10:13:34 AM »
exactly, as a matter of fact he went in just as the council meeting was starting and there were 30 other people in there and none of them were hurt.

That's not how we resolve disputes. 

Those killed were also spouses and parents.  Many lives were negatively impacted by this irrational act of violence.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: February 09, 2008, 10:14:52 AM »
That's not how we resolve disputes. 

Those killed were also spouses and parents.  Many lives were negatively impacted by this irrational act of violence.
like i said before, karma's a bitch, these people were known to have arrogant power hungry attitudes and they picked on people, this will teach them some humility.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 09, 2008, 10:17:07 AM »
point is that these pieces of garbage gave out tickets and abused their authority on a guy trying to make a living and the guy finally decided he was going to fight back.

Why was he entitled to 7 spaces on the street?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 09, 2008, 10:20:07 AM »
Why was he entitled to 7 spaces on the street?
he can park his fuccking vehicles wherever he wants, and he left for 3 days and the cops GAVE HIM A TICKET FOR EACH CAR FOR EACH DAY, 21 TICKETS IN ALL, no wonder he did what he did, again, you abuse your fuccking power and you see what happens, these cops will now think twice before doing this shit again because someone may go nuts and make them eat some pavement.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: February 09, 2008, 10:26:42 AM »
he can park his fuccking vehicles wherever he wants, and he left for 3 days and the cops GAVE HIM A TICKET FOR EACH CAR FOR EACH DAY, 21 TICKETS IN ALL, no wonder he did what he did, again, you abuse your fuccking power and you see what happens, these cops will now think twice before doing this shit again because someone may go nuts and make them eat some pavement.

So, what you are saying is that he knew he shouldn't be blocking the neighborhood with his seven trucks, did it anyway, and when he was called on it had a massive meltdown?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 09, 2008, 10:34:26 AM »
So, what you are saying is that he knew he shouldn't be blocking the neighborhood with his seven trucks, did it anyway, and when he was called on it had a massive meltdown?
and i suppose you see nothing wrong with what these cops did?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2008, 10:47:43 AM »

He has to learn to share. 

I don't know what the parking restrictions were in his area, but it seems reasonable to me that each family would be allowed only 2-3 spaces on the street.  Some cities require an inexpensive permit for on-street parking and limit the number each household may purchase each year.