Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Team Arnold! Yeah or nay?  (Read 25170 times)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
People can't honestly be surprised by this?
I'd be shocked if Arnold hadn't been banging women continuously since the day he got married.
Slipping one past the goalie and knocking up the maid is a dumb move, but c'mon, who didn't think he was banging other women?
It's Arnold for Christ's sake.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: The big Question, how will Arnold be received at the 2012 Arnold?
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2011, 01:39:11 PM »
this will be forgotten in about 5 minutes, 2 minutes faster than people have forgotten about Bin Laden getting shot

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Arnold--Total Liar, fake fraud phony
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2011, 01:41:45 PM »
I wonder if the child knows Arnold is his father......and if he does, how has and will that affect him mentally/emotionally to have been kept a secret.

there are worse ways to find out.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2011, 01:46:18 PM »
Welcome to the real world!  :)
What took you so long?  ::)
I was never a fan of Arnold; I could smell his BS from a mile away.  :-X

lol so now he is BS??? I guess screwing other women while being married (something all, ALL heatlhy heteros do) makes the huge list of accomplishments null?? yes arnold should just give back his olympia trophies and donate to charity his undeserved hundreds of million dollars  ::) ::) 100% bs that guy arnold   ::) ::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2011, 01:50:18 PM »
I was a Schwarzenegger fan since I was 14, bought all his books, overtrained by using all his excersie programs, watched pumping iron probably 30 times in my life.  I have thrown all of it away.  I know no one is perfect and as fans we forgave him with his cheating.  What disturbs me about him is that he kept everything a secret, the affair with live in maid, ten year old child out of wetlock.  I don't know how he could always be smiling.  he is a selfish prick, phony and fraud.  I thought guys like mentzer, and rick wayne were haters but they knew arnold was a total asshole.  This is unbelievable.  So if this dude could lie like this to his closest family imagine all the lies he told magazines.  I hate Arnold.

Bodybuilders are liars?  :o

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2011, 01:54:23 PM »
I wonder if the child knows Arnold is his father......and if he does, how has and will that affect him mentally/emotionally to have been kept a secret.

Is the mother a Mexican?  ??? ???
D

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2011, 01:59:18 PM »
I dont know why people liked him in the first place. He was a social climber and an opportunist. He doesn't and never did have any talent or above average intelligence. He was a bodybuilder,shitty actor, and an even shittier politician. And all this greatest bodybuilder of all time bullshit give me a fucking break, he wasnt even the best of his time, Oliva was. I bet he was probably the most shameless one, would say and do  anything if it was to his advantage. I still can't believe he got elected as governor. He climbed the social ladder first through Weider, and later through his wife.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2011, 02:01:05 PM »
This isn't really any of our business. I just hope the kid is taken care of, not his fault his dad is John Matrix.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2011, 02:01:33 PM »
I was a Schwarzenegger fan since I was 14, bought all his books, overtrained by using all his excersie programs, watched pumping iron probably 30 times in my life.  I have thrown all of it away.  I know no one is perfect and as fans we forgave him with his cheating.  What disturbs me about him is that he kept everything a secret, the affair with live in maid, ten year old child out of wetlock.  I don't know how he could always be smiling.  he is a selfish prick, phony and fraud.  I thought guys like mentzer, and rick wayne were haters but they knew arnold was a total asshole.  This is unbelievable.  So if this dude could lie like this to his closest family imagine all the lies he told magazines.  I hate Arnold.
I agree.
I could care less about Arnold , I  suspected he was a selfish prick, now we know the facts.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: TEAM ARNOLD, BABY!
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2011, 02:02:27 PM »

"Asking" Brigitte Nielsen to flash her rack.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2011, 02:05:30 PM »
I agree.
I could care less about Arnold , I  suspected he was a selfish prick, now we know the facts.

You just described every Bodybuilder ever!  :D Bodybuilding is all about being a selfish prick - Nothing has changed!  8)

Give Arnold access to Millions of dollars, women, people to watch his kids, send his wife to a spa, money,..etc

Did you really think Arnold would ever change?  ???
D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2011, 03:00:10 PM »
Dunno why people are getting so upset. There isn't one perfect person on earth. Everyone lies and hurts someone elses feelings to some capacity in life.
Hollywood stars get bored, too much temptation and opportunity. 95% of movie stars past and present have had or are having affairs.
Clint Eastwood, DeNiro, John Wayne, Humprey Bogart, Brad Pitt, Van damme, Arnold, Stallone, Russell crow, Tom Cruise,  the list is endless. It's not just the men either!
If we hated and boycotted every cheater  there would be no film industry and we probably wouldn't have many friends either...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2011, 03:02:56 PM »

"Asking" Brigitte Nielsen to flash her rack.

With Sylvester standing beside her, one head shorter despite his lifts, and not doing anything about it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2011, 03:08:47 PM »
He had his dick sucked by prominent gay Venice real estate business men back in the 60's and you're just now throwing it all away because he fucked a maid?

You should step in front of a bus.
ROFLMAOOOOO

It sounds like it wasn`t Arnold`s bodybuilding that he fancied anyways. 

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2011, 03:08:48 PM »
The short memory of Americanos is something GH15 should explore in a future posting.

newmom

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2011, 03:13:07 PM »
Bodybuilders are liars?  :o

they are the worst (not in terms of lying but I'd say about 99 percent of them)

newmom

« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2011, 03:15:17 PM »

and let's not forget his other kids, that probably didn't know until recently they had a half brother with the maid. She was in those kids lives to.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2011, 03:20:56 PM »
A bber, actor, and politician lying, be selfish, and step over people to get to the top? When did this happen?
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2011, 03:25:09 PM »

You're such a homo ... What do you know about his relationship? If Maria and Hillary fault.. these bitches should be the first one on their knees sucking their husbands dicks .... Just cus he is fucking his latina maid doesn't mean he doesnt love his wife...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2011, 03:26:21 PM »
The kid is rich and has great Epic Arnold Genes.   8)
D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2011, 03:26:26 PM »
A bber, actor, and politician lying, be selfish, and step over people to get to the top? When did this happen?

Hahahahaha if people just figured this out about Arnold than they haven't been paying attention.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2011, 03:32:13 PM »
The kid is rich and has great Epic Arnold Genes.   8)

Exactly .... Its like this kid became a KING over night

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2011, 03:33:31 PM »
Arnold should be plowing pussy down til the day he dies.... Thats how Kings, Lords, and Legends die

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2011, 03:34:18 PM »
Will there be handclapping? Will Big Lou finally say, "Arnold, I own you."
Will it be found out that within the belly Branch sported was really Arnold's other love child?
Will they steer him clear of the booth girls...
And will he have a book coming out with the title, "So I lied, Eating is Cheating!"

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2011, 03:39:49 PM »
;D
Arnold did mention Branch's gut, and he did it with a smile---was that a vague hint? That sly devil...