Author Topic: People who wear the same gym clothes every day??  (Read 5237 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: People who wear the same gym clothes every day??
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2009, 08:40:56 AM »
It's so funny how these guys are so serious in the gym and then u got a guy like Ronnie who laughs and jokes around but still manages to pull 800 and db press 220. Lifting is meant to be enjoyable. I don't understand the "goin to war" mentality. The kind of mentality that only results in injuries
exactly, those clowns are a joke, 95 percent of these "gym scowlers" are under 200 pounds. ::)

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2009, 08:43:37 AM »
Backing off the intensity a little would probably prolong a lot of guys careers.

Branch and Dorian stand out as two guys with the balls to the wall mentality, and they both suffered injuries,

hell, even Layne Nortons overzealous approach to training finally caught up to him in the form of a pec tear

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2009, 09:27:26 AM »
I am one of those guys... I have like 20 of the same black t-shirts... I'll wear whatever... but a LOT of the time its a black t-shirt.

Me too.  I have all black shirts (dark makes you look thinner ;D). I have other clothes I will wear out sometimes but at the gym I generally wear the same thing just they are different.   

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »
any of you young monsters have any guys like this in your gym? do they wash the "outfit" every day or have ten pairs of the same thing hanging in the closet? are you one of these guys?

there is this old guy in my gym (i say old, but were prolly the same age, he just looks his age) who wears the exact same thing every day- grey sweat top, grey pants and the fanny pack too... but before you make fun of him- hes a big guy- i mean thick-  alot of guys can get good width but he's thick. never takes his sweatshirt off. ever. you know the type.

anyway he NEVER washes those clothes. i havent gotten close enough to see if he smells, but the back of the sweatshirt across the shoulders where the bar rests is stained with rust from the bar. the tops of the legs of his track pants the same rust color from the d-bells.

b

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2009, 01:37:29 PM »
Ive about 15 bodybuilding.com t-shirts so constantly wear them...its a gym not a fashion show so as long as you dont smell bad its all good

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2009, 01:38:36 PM »
any of you young monsters have any guys like this in your gym? do they wash the "outfit" every day or have ten pairs of the same thing hanging in the closet? are you one of these guys?

I wear the same gym cloth and don't wash them cause I am a nasty mother fucker

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2009, 12:33:47 PM »
LOL Going to war mentality.  I don't really have that in my yuppie 24hr Fitness gym.  I have guys that dress like they are going to the beach.  Tank tops, board shorts, deck shoes/converse type shoes with no socks.  LMAO! 

The women are the only people in my gym that dress half way normal.  Quaker you act like everyone who's not big and beefy doesn't have a right to be in the gym working out hard.  If your chubby ass dieted you'd lose half your size and be down to 200lb or less guaranteed. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2009, 12:35:12 PM »
LOL Going to war mentality.  I don't really have that in my yuppie 24hr Fitness gym.  I have guys that dress like they are going to the beach.  Tank tops, board shorts, deck shoes/converse type shoes with no socks.  LMAO! 

The women are the only people in my gym that dress half way normal.  Quaker you act like everyone who's not big and beefy doesn't have a right to be in the gym working out hard.  If your chubby ass dieted you'd lose half your size and be down to 200lb or less guaranteed. 
hahaha, spoken like the guy who monopolizes the free standing decline bench for 45 minutes with a pair of 30 pound db's at his feet doing press/flys supersets. ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2009, 12:47:11 PM »
I have a rotating gym wardrobe.Nike,Under Armour,Polo,Adidas,and some Reebok.long sleeve,short sleeve,shorts{below the knee}workout pants and 4 pairs of sneakers to match my outfits,and of course matching socks,head bands,and wrist bands.

...sometimes when I feel like a real rebel I wear an old concert t-shirt{bought with the faded look}

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2009, 12:55:19 PM »
I only wear TapouT gear to the gym, that way none of the young punks will start with me when I'm working out cause they'll think I'm an MMA badass ;)

RIP MASK

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2009, 12:56:07 PM »

I wear the same ones every day till their to stiff from dried in sweat and minerals. People do complain, however.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »
I always were my work clothes from the night before so I get two uses out of them. My chefs pants are similar to black sweat pants and it's the t-shirt I wear under my Chefs coat. Nobody ever says I smell like food though. I don't get close enough to anyone else to smell them.
as long as it's not B.O. or ass and ball or vaginal odor from not washing clothes for weeks i could care less.

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2009, 01:15:54 PM »
It's so funny how these guys are so serious in the gym and then u got a guy like Ronnie who laughs and jokes around but still manages to pull 800 and db press 220. Lifting is meant to be enjoyable. I don't understand the "goin to war" mentality. The kind of mentality that only results in injuries

maybe it's cause gyms aren't everybodys 1st home. and there about about a million annoying things coming at you from every angle, like shitty music, shitty talkers, shitty smells and shitty people.  all of which get magnified when you're straining yourself and jacking up your nervous system working out and trying to focus at the same time.  sometimes you just have to block the rest of the world out to keep going.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2009, 01:18:00 PM »
maybe it's cause gyms aren't everybodys 1st home. and there about about a million annoying things coming at you from every angle, like shitty music, shitty talkers, shitty smells and shitty people.  all of which get magnified when you're straining yourself and jacking up your nervous system working out and trying to focus at the same time.  sometimes you just have to block the rest of the world out to keep going.
oh brother. I think i read this in an Animal Pak ad.

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2009, 01:21:02 PM »
do you get uplifted when the house remixes of Cher come on?   cause i don't.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2009, 01:23:10 PM »
This one dude, about 20 years old, has some muscle, about 6'2'' but about 16%bf

always wears a black skin tight wifebeater.  Always.  I've seen him outside of his yard too (small town) and had it on.  Thinks he looks big or something.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2009, 03:56:14 PM »

Gyms are for relaxing. Get a massage, have a smoothie, meet some ladies etc. Don't strain yourself or your nervous system, there is just no need for it.
E

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2009, 04:36:56 PM »
yes zen master. i shall influence the health chasing masses with karma and use my fenshuey to hopefully balance out the ying and yang. namaste.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2009, 05:10:34 PM »
I have 4 pairs of sweat pants that look the same I wear to the gym all the time. Although I did see a guy with a shirt on today that said

"no i don't take roids, but thanks for asking"

He looked to be all of a 170lbs

I have one of those T's... I got it from a running store actually. That's what makes it so funny... Runners who look like they juice?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2009, 05:16:32 PM »
hahahhaa, another monster who comes in in his Under Armor hoodie staring at the ground, growls at the front desk person, carries his gym bag the size of a trash dumpster to each machine as he pummells his monstrous 163 pound body with 130 pound seated cable row/pulldown supersets with Disturbed blasting on his mommy and daddy bought Ipod. ::)
[/quote

you forgot the notepad that documents the 130 lb rows for 4
K

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2009, 05:58:48 PM »
what about the guy nodding his head to the hip hop in his walkman???? what about the dude stomping his feet to sepultura and having flashbacks of american history x and branch warren dropping dumbells in metroflex.  what about the slow kid, we forgot about the fucking slow kids. 

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2009, 06:18:47 PM »
University Gym tshirt, 4 pairs of black sweatpants

so it looks like i wear the same thing to the gym everyday.
Same here, ill buy so many packages of plain white t's throughout the year it looks like i wear the same white shirt in the gym everyday. Funny seeing all these '' Hollywood Bodybuilders" is what i call them, guys you see with thier hair all done, wearing a nice shirt, drenched in cologne working out. LOL. fucking tools. ::)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2009, 06:40:15 PM »
I wear clean stuff everyday. My clothes smell like ass when i'm done training lol

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2009, 07:32:58 PM »
In my gym there is this chick she wears the same tight ass black spandex lookin pants EVERYTIME I see her.......I must admit i love it  ;) I couldn't care less if they are the same ones and she washes them once a month

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2009, 08:33:31 PM »
there is a guy that wears the same camo cutoffs everyday he also rocks a cassette Walkman .
A