Author Topic: Clenbuterol / Ephedrine  (Read 7467 times)

whitewidow

Re: Clenbuterol / Ephedrine
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2015, 07:42:14 AM »
I have tried both ephedrine and clen and the ephedrine I got seemed stronger. I wasn;t lying on the floor it just seemed to help me breath way better but it also had a nasty kind of come down effect, the clen I have used seems a little more mild then that ephedrine I tried. I have not taken more then 40mcg of clen at one sitting so I am not sure how these 2 drugs stack up Mg to mg.

I can;t imagine taking that ephedrine everyday but this clen I can manage at 40mcg a day without sides. I think both of them are not good for your heart if you use them for too long i think maybe 2 weeks on and 1 week off is a good way to cycle the drugs. Your heart rate is going to be very high if you run either product for months in a row but if you take it EOD or 2 weeks on/1 week off you could take it in a safer manner.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2015, 11:03:25 AM »
if you stay at 40mcg honestly after 3 days you wont feel anything from the clen
thats why people up the dose every two days, by the end of the second week im at 120-160mcg, i think if you keep doing it you can get up to absurd dosage since the receptors are shot

albuterol is much better imo, you dont get used to it nearly as fast as clen, feels stronger to me
i like to do albuterol 3 days a week coupled with coffee/caffeine

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2015, 11:36:15 AM »
if you stay at 40mcg honestly after 3 days you wont feel anything from the clen
thats why people up the dose every two days, by the end of the second week im at 120-160mcg, i think if you keep doing it you can get up to absurd dosage since the receptors are shot

albuterol is much better imo, you dont get used to it nearly as fast as clen, feels stronger to me
i like to do albuterol 3 days a week coupled with coffee/caffeine

just because you don't feel the clen, does not mean it's not working. Huge mistake people make. Not happy until they feel cracked out, lol...

120mcg is the highest I could ever take it, took a while to get there.

You don't keep increasing clen to make it effectvie, add stuff like tyrosine, yohimbe...
?

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2015, 03:25:53 PM »
just because you don't feel the clen, does not mean it's not working. Huge mistake people make. Not happy until they feel cracked out, lol...

120mcg is the highest I could ever take it, took a while to get there.

You don't keep increasing clen to make it effectvie, add stuff like tyrosine, yohimbe...

LOL great post- this is true just because you don;t feel like your cracked out or on coke dosn;t mean your clen is now ineffective it is still working. Clen is just bad for your heart! You have to be careful with these type of drugs. keep the dose low.

ThiagoMonteiro

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 10:57:26 AM »
Hi man... are you even shaking? If not, probably not clen... I've never had dry mouth with clen neither efedrine... I feel better using efedrine, good breath, energy, and a little bit of diuretic effect... with clen, the sides (shaking hands) are terrible. I couldn't drink a coffee... the shaking is  :-X

You need real efedrine... pharma grade... buy some Franol... here in Brazil we use Franol... 15mg efedrine per pill... sometimes i use 90 to 120mg per day......... crazy stuff

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2015, 12:21:35 PM »
There is pharmacy ephedrine available which shits on anything UG.