Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 661302 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Here's me, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12100 on: May 29, 2007, 02:17:24 PM »
Cheers mate. Good to get an acknowledgement from one of my home country's fag pretty 'boy's :D

What did you think I'd look like?

Well I thought you woulda looked way different from that, your head looked kinda round and fat from the back  ;D.... (Remembering the pants pulled up to the nipples pic  ;D)

But you are actually a good looking homie  8)
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12101 on: May 29, 2007, 02:42:47 PM »
Well I thought you woulda looked way different from that, your head looked kinda round and fat from the back  ;D.... (Remembering the pants pulled up to the nipples pic  ;D)

But you are actually a good looking homie  8)

I know - that's why I'm always so happy, although I've paid a terrible price IRL to get to where I'm going  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12102 on: May 29, 2007, 02:43:38 PM »
I know - that's why I'm always so happy, although I've paid a terrible price IRL to get to where I'm going  :-\

Where you going Kiwi? What kind of price?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12103 on: May 29, 2007, 02:52:17 PM »
Where you going Kiwi? What kind of price?

Too bad and distasteful to discuss my friend - I'll tell you all about it one day.

Alex23

« Reply #12104 on: May 29, 2007, 05:23:31 PM »
HAHAHAHAH the pic up isnt you at all..

You've gone pretty low little man.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12105 on: May 29, 2007, 05:24:56 PM »

It isn't? You think thats one of his crazy baseball bat wielding friends?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12106 on: May 29, 2007, 05:27:27 PM »

Haha I've got about 3 people here who know me IRL, not to mention I'm going to have tons of pics up in my new site launching soon 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12107 on: May 29, 2007, 05:30:56 PM »
Haha I've got about 3 people here who know me IRL, not to mention I'm going to have tons of pics up in my new site launching soon 8)

Whats the new site going to be like? How much a month? Are you going to post my CC info if I join? Are there going to be Americans on there?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12108 on: May 29, 2007, 05:32:00 PM »
Whats the new site going to be like? How much a month? Are you going to post my CC info if I join? Are there going to be Americans on there?

I'm prolonging the suspense deliberately Danny boy. You guys will be shocked when you see my vision - try not to get too scared ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12109 on: May 29, 2007, 05:37:09 PM »
I'm prolonging the suspense deliberately Danny boy. You guys will be shocked when you see my vision - try not to get too scared ;D

You still going to give Squadfather 5 percent of your profits?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12110 on: May 29, 2007, 05:39:30 PM »
When does your site open? How much a month?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12111 on: May 29, 2007, 05:41:09 PM »
You still going to give Squadfather 5 percent of your profits?

Not 5%, but he'll be a shareholder. I'll simply pay mods to mod my board cause it's going to cater to something very specific 8)

So I'll simply offer modships to the people I've met and know here well - like RB, Count G, Sars etc. I'm not saying I'll make them quit their jobs - I'm just saying I'll give them something on the side. And it's not more than an hour's worth of work - unless whoever's interested wants to do more 8)

I'll put the details up when I see fit. That's all for now, Danny boy ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12112 on: May 29, 2007, 05:46:30 PM »
Not 5%, but he'll be a shareholder. I'll simply pay mods to mod my board cause it's going to cater to something very specific 8)

So I'll simply offer modships to the people I've met and know here well - like RB, Count G, Sars etc. I'm not saying I'll make them quit their jobs - I'm just saying I'll give them something on the side. And it's not more than an hour's worth of work - unless whoever's interested wants to do more 8)

How much a month? What are you catering to? I am a potential customer Kiwi, do you know anything about business?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12113 on: May 29, 2007, 05:51:25 PM »

How much a month? What are you catering to? I am a potential customer Kiwi, do you know anything about business?

I know a little ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12114 on: May 29, 2007, 05:52:31 PM »
I know a little ;)

So sell me. What are you waiting for? ABC muthafukker, don't ever forget that.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12115 on: May 29, 2007, 05:55:33 PM »
So sell me. What are you waiting for? ABC muthafukker, don't ever forget that.

But I've already sold you mate - you are going to check it out as soon as it's out. Who knows? You may even honor me by signing up 8)

I won't give any details cause I don't wish to lose momentum - besides, it's fun to see y'all hold your breath in suspense - if any of you care to remember it in the first place :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12116 on: May 29, 2007, 05:57:04 PM »
But I've already sold you mate - you are going to check it out as soon as it's out. Who knows? You may even honor me by signing up 8)

I won't give any details cause I don't wish to lose momentum - besides, it's fun to see y'all hold your breath in suspense - if any of you care to remember it in the first place :)

I am not sold yet, little guy. Lets hear some details.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12117 on: May 29, 2007, 06:13:13 PM »

I know you are not sold. But you are curious about my product and that speaks volumes to me - for I am he who agrees with the great Sherlock Holmes who once said that, "To a great mind, nothing is insignificant" 8)

I like the idea of letting you burn with curiosity. You will have to wait till my site launches to see it - sorry mate ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12118 on: May 29, 2007, 08:02:50 PM »
haha Danni calling someone else a little guy ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #12119 on: May 29, 2007, 09:39:39 PM »
I think I've had maybe 2 or 3. Danielson, Superstar, Alex, DP etc spend hours a day discussing Getbig ;D, but I get bored cause it's very disorderly, not to mention I don't like the interface much.

I like posting cause you can type and get it over with - you can check for replies whenever you want.

But to get back to your point, given I've done nothing but defend you and been your greatest ally (along with Count G), I think it's pointless for us to continue this thread. So why don't we just move on mate?

Brutal back paddling and posting fake pics.

Alex23

« Reply #12120 on: May 29, 2007, 09:41:42 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You speak like a highschool kid.

MADSamoan

• Getbig II
« Reply #12121 on: May 30, 2007, 01:59:02 AM »

;D Hey all! Wow man I never realised forums could stimulate such controversy.. Anyhow, I can confirm thats kiwiol :D sup kiwi! lol I usually dont have time for forums but just thought Id add my xtra 10c to the equation.

Yea I know the dude in real life hes a great trainer and a great guy, taught me an awesome program which improved my strength by heaps (cant be fucked doing the percentage).  Hes also a funny girl too :D.

I personally feel forums as such remove the emotional & social element real life encounters bring into the equation (although it does create a different social environment tho..). People can assume certain things about people.. anyhow, I dont really quite understand this flaming bizz...

To be honest I dont understand why people would want to "flame" people?! Seems like a waste of time to me -  just seems to generate negative feelings... but yea if thats your buzz thats ur buzz eh...

Oh yea if you got a problem ill smash you in real life :D :D haha (your typical samoan)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12122 on: May 30, 2007, 03:19:56 AM »
;D Hey all! Wow man I never realised forums could stimulate such controversy.. Anyhow, I can confirm thats kiwiol :D sup kiwi! lol I usually dont have time for forums but just thought Id add my xtra 10c to the equation.

Yea I know the dude in real life hes a great trainer and a great guy, taught me an awesome program which improved my strength by heaps (cant be fucked doing the percentage).  Hes also a funny #### too :D.

I personally feel forums as such remove the emotional & social element real life encounters bring into the equation (although it does create a different social environment tho..). People can assume certain things about people.. anyhow, I dont really quite understand this flaming bizz...

To be honest I dont understand why people would want to "flame" people?! Seems like a waste of time to me -  just seems to generate negative feelings... but yea if thats your buzz thats ur buzz eh...

Oh yea if you got a problem ill smash you in real life :D :D haha (your typical samoan)
Did you bring your baseball bat?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12123 on: May 30, 2007, 03:25:44 AM »

why you say its fake? you think kiwiol should re-post that picture while holding a sign saying its him?
Z

MADSamoan

• Getbig II
« Reply #12124 on: May 30, 2007, 03:32:03 AM »
Did you bring your baseball bat?

Haha Nah only my middle tripod stick it counts as the same thing.. I can whack you a few times with it if you say please :D

Anyhow, I been reading this shite bout samoans with baseball bats whats up with that? lol ( We like to use machetes :D )