Author Topic: Bruce Jener a true Getbiger  (Read 8785 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bruce Jener a true Getbiger
« on: April 21, 2015, 06:51:13 AM »
Bruce Jenner is a true Getbigger

A real  athlete, Olympic gold medal winner  and current television figure.

He is dumping Kardashian's mom and the whole clan behind...

because he discovered he is really a lesbian woman trapped in a mans body that has a thing for hot young latinas ...

he is turning int to a woman but is using the "mushroom tip" to nail young latinas that are in to woman with real "stick" and not dildos ..

He has been secretly involved with younger versions of Vida Guerra, Salma Hayek "sp?", Sofia Vergara and Penelope Cruz ... Something he wanted to do for the past 30 years but now finally has the guts and cash to do it .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    TA NA KA

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bruce Jener a true Getbiger
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 05:58:14 PM »
Who cares?

he is nailing hot chicks ....so what ??

People will hate you for saying that........ this is a muscular oiled up in thongs macho boards

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 07:59:24 AM »
Who cares?

he is nailing hot chicks ....so what ??

"She" isn't.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 08:42:34 AM »
 ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 09:55:24 AM »
???

Yep, in a dress.  God Bless America...LOLOL

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 10:01:01 AM »
Epic mental illness

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 11:11:42 AM »
Dirty lol
i

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 12:05:27 PM »
epic mental olympic illness with side effects
!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 12:16:42 PM »
Just to clarify:    hormones used by 50+ year old man, who spent his adult life as a man, to become the woman "he's always been", are acceptable, legal and justified.  Hormones used by any man (or bodybuilder), to become the beast "they've always been", are vain, destructive,  immoral, illegal and worse than others drugs (in the eyes of the general public) like meth and coke.

Also the use of hormones in one of these two circumstances has a seedy underbelly with its users having demonstrated low levels of self esteem and worth.

Justification of peace....

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 01:14:56 PM »
Just to clarify:    hormones used by 50+ year old man, who spent his adult life as a man, to become the woman "he's always been", are acceptable, legal and justified.  Hormones used by any man (or bodybuilder), to become the beast "they've always been", are vain, destructive,  immoral, illegal and worse than others drugs (in the eyes of the general public) like meth and coke.

Also the use of hormones in one of these two circumstances has a seedy underbelly with its users having demonstrated low levels of self esteem and worth.

Justification of peace....

Good point...however  bodybuilders often trash steroid use in public, and claim 100 % natural status even with a huge gut with abs, giving seminars and selling snake oil etc .... is the fact that they're perceived as liars and cheaters that makes them amd the  whole industry a complete joke .

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 01:16:50 PM »
The person in the stripped dress just looks too small.  It could be him but look really little.
a

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 08:30:41 PM »
The person in the stripped dress just looks too small.  It could be him but look really little.

The real question is ......

Would you ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 11:17:54 PM »
It is reasonable to assume Bruce dresses in women's attire. Before gender reassignment surgery, most transexuals have to live as a woman for at least a year and go through extensive therapy.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 01:05:34 AM »
What a sick phagottt.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2015, 02:19:41 PM »
What a sick phagottt.

Whatever.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 03:02:49 PM »
As long as he's happy with it...more power to him.

Too bad he isn't happy I think. I never met a transgender that became really happy and stable afterwards. They all ended up in the sex industry or in a mental institution.....or both.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 03:08:04 PM »

The real question is ......

Would you ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WWKD

What would Knooger do?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 04:32:14 PM »
Wooosshhhhhh

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 04:39:29 PM »
Not a dime piece tranny.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 05:00:12 PM »
As long as he's happy with it...more power to him.

Too bad he isn't happy I think. I never met a transgender that became really happy and stable afterwards. They all ended up in the sex industry or in a mental institution.....or both.

Christine Jorgensen (May 30, 1926 – May 3, 1989) led a pretty full life which did not include working in the sex industry or time in a mental institution. She had reassignment surgery in 1951. She was 25 years old.
Christine was twice engaged to be married. The first engagement was called off. When applying for a marriage license, she was denied because her birth certificate indicated she was a male. She went on to have a singing and acting career.  She became a spokesperson for transsexual and transgender people.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2015, 05:13:58 PM »
Christine Jorgensen (May 30, 1926 – May 3, 1989) led a pretty full life which did not include working in the sex industry or time in a mental institution. She had reassignment surgery in 1951. She was 25 years old.
Christine was twice engaged to be married. The first engagement was called off. When applying for a marriage license, she was denied because her birth certificate indicated she was a male. She went on to have a singing and acting career.  She became a spokesperson for transsexual and transgender people.

Did she keep her testicles in that purse?

Her case was a little different than Bruce Jenner's though, she wasn't a man for half a century.  I think Dr. Dutch meant many transgendered are making "choice's", as society looks to embrace everyone's differences and these type of activities are encouraged instead of encouraging true self examination,  as opposed to really being an opposite sex trapped in the wrong body.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 05:19:59 PM »
Christine was twice engaged to be married. The first engagement was called off. When applying for a marriage license, she was denied because her birth certificate indicated she was a male. She went on to have a singing and acting career.  She became a spokesperson for transsexual and transgender people.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 05:22:03 PM »
Wooosshhhhhh

I dated at Latina once.... bitch tried to stab me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2015, 05:28:30 PM »

Did she keep her testicles in that purse?

Her case was a little different than Bruce Jenner's though, she wasn't a man for half a century.  I think Dr. Dutch meant many transgendered are making "choice's", as society looks to embrace everyone's differences and these type of activities are encouraged instead of encouraging true self examination,  as opposed to really being an opposite sex trapped in the wrong body.

Gosh! I hope not.

Nope she wasn't. She was transgender most of her life.

Maybe Bruce was able to forego therapy. Most transgender folks have to have extensive therapy before having surgery.

I worry that society is encouraging people who believe they were born the wrong gender. When I read that some parents allow their very young children to express themselves as the opposite sex thereby ingraining it in their psyche, it disturbs me. This is not a decision a child should be allowed to make.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2015, 06:13:01 PM »
I dated at Latina once.... bitch tried to stab me

Oh no sorry to hear mate...

Try to go for the church goers, mentally stable, family oriented ones.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH