Author Topic: best stack for visible mass  (Read 8201 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
best stack for visible mass
« on: March 03, 2012, 03:15:05 PM »
I did 700mg test e for 15 weeks about 4 months ago
 Kept 15 lb but it doesn't look like I've gotten any bigger.  I want to change course,  how is 50mg test prop/ tren eod? Im 5'11 182 veins on lower abs visible

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: best stack for visible mass
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 04:24:55 PM »
Kept 15 lb but it doesn't look like I've gotten any bigger.  I want to change course,  how is 50mg test prop/ tren eod? Im 5'11 182 veins on lower abs visible

I'm sure the gain is noticeable to other people. I'm up 20 pounds and I look the same....to me. I think they call it bigorexia bro  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 07:13:09 PM »

How did your cock hold up?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 07:54:44 PM »
Visible mass?

Sust-deca-dianabol

Gh will take it to the next level.

I gained 22 lbs in one month on this combo, and I never come off. Deca and dianabol + gh gives
Crazy size. Not lean, but big

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 04:50:10 AM »
100MG TREN ED
100MG NPP ED
900MG EQ WEEK
150MG TEST PROP WEEK
20MG SUPERDROL ED
15IU GH ED

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 07:51:35 AM »
100MG TREN ED
100MG NPP ED
900MG EQ WEEK
150MG TEST PROP WEEK
20MG SUPERDROL ED
15IU GH ED

This is the way to go, lol. On this cycle you will gain 40 lbs of you have only done one real cycle , given your diet is on point (meaning you are eating a lot ).

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 09:10:16 AM »
100MG TREN ED
100MG NPP ED
900MG EQ WEEK
150MG TEST PROP WEEK
20MG SUPERDROL ED
15IU GH ED

This will without a doubt cause some serious visible mass changes.

Nosleep doesn't fuck around.

8)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 01:30:33 PM »
This will without a doubt cause some serious visible mass changes.

Nosleep doesn't fuck around.

8)

LOL I WILL DO THAT ONE, JUST ONE DAY THOUGH...LONG TIME UNTIL THAT DAY CAUSE OF THE 15IU GH ED.  :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 01:32:43 PM »
LOL I WILL DO THAT ONE, JUST ONE DAY THOUGH...LONG TIME UNTIL THAT DAY CAUSE OF THE 15IU GH ED.  :D

What is your weight up to now sleep? On your stack you must be gaining 5 lbs a week, especially since you are freshly recovered from injury. Ur gonna be a fucking beast with that 2 year plan.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 01:34:10 PM »
sounds to me like he isnt worried about gaining water weight but just wants to look big..  id say jump on a high dose of test.. some hgh if you can afford it.. and add in some tren if your up for it..  using all the non-aromatizing anabolics is great when you want to be cut up and dry and lean but if you just want "SIZE" then there really isnt anything better than test..

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 01:41:10 PM »
sounds to me like he isnt worried about gaining water weight but just wants to look big..  id say jump on a high dose of test.. some hgh if you can afford it.. and add in some tren if your up for it..  using all the non-aromatizing anabolics is great when you want to be cut up and dry and lean but if you just want "SIZE" then there really isnt anything better than test..

NPP> TEST IN REGARDS TO SIZE.
TREN> TEST IN REGARDS TO SIZE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 01:45:29 PM »
What is your weight up to now sleep? On your stack you must be gaining 5 lbs a week, especially since you are freshly recovered from injury. Ur gonna be a fucking beast with that 2 year plan.

I WAS 200LBS LAST SUNDAY. I'LL CHECK AGAIN NEXT WEEK, BUT IM A LEGIT 5 OR SO PERCENT. VERY DRY, VERY VERY VERY VERY DRY. MY FACE HAS ITS OWN DIMENSIONS. YOU'LL SEE ME AT MY FINISHED PRODUCT, WHEN THE MAST IS BACK IN BUT 50% MORE, WHEN THE HALO IS ADDED AT 20MG, AND ANOTHER 10 WEEKS ARE GONE WITH THIS GAMEPLAN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 01:53:01 PM »
NPP> TEST IN REGARDS TO SIZE.
TREN> TEST IN REGARDS TO SIZE.

in my experience test performed better for me for size than npp, mg for mg.  except at extreme doses, then npp does better.. something to do with dminishing returns not kicking in as fast with npp i think.

tren, yeah..

but test great for size. pure unadulterated size. as long as ur not worried about having sucked in cheeks and tight, dry, chiseled abs.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 01:54:09 PM »
in my experience test performed better for me for size than npp, mg for mg.  except at extreme doses, then npp does better.. something to do with dminishing returns not kicking in as fast with npp i think.

tren, yeah..

but test great for size. pure unadulterated size. as long as ur not worried about having sucked in cheeks and tight, dry, chiseled abs.

I CORRELATE SIZE WITH THE ACTUAL LOOK OF IT. BEING WATERY ISN'T THE SAME AS BEING JUST ROCK HARD. I DON'T SEE THE JOY IN BEING WATERY, THE WHOLE PURPOSE IS TO LOOKING YOUR BUILT OUT OF GRANITE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 01:59:24 PM »
Deca is superior to NPP for bulking, actually NPP sucks compared to real deca, for ME...although.some love the shit. I just know deca makes me grow better- There was actually a study showing that when choosing nandrolone for muscle growth your best off

1. Choosing the longest ester possible (deca durabolin over NPP)
2. Injecting the highest concentration possible per shot
3. Injecting into the gluteal muscle
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 02:00:35 PM »
I CORRELATE SIZE WITH THE ACTUAL LOOK OF IT. BEING WATERY ISN'T THE SAME AS BEING JUST ROCK HARD. I DON'T SEE THE JOY IN BEING WATERY, THE WHOLE PURPOSE IS TO LOOKING YOUR BUILT OUT OF GRANITE.
meh, were coming from very different places. i want my body to look as beastly as possible, while i think your looking for as much beauty as possible.  i can definitely appreciate beauty. if you look on the G&O i am arguing that dexter should have won the arnold despite being much smaller than the top guys just cuz he is the only guy that looks great in all the poses. on a bodybuilding stage i think beauty should always win if the size is comparable.  but for me personally, in my everyday life, i just want to be a big , nasty, hairy, scary lookin mother fucker.  :)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 02:02:57 PM »
meh, were coming from very different places. i want my body to look as beastly as possible, while i think your looking for as much beauty as possible.  i can definitely appreciate beauty. if you look on the G&O i am arguing that dexter should have won the arnold despite being much smaller than the top guys just cuz he is the only guy that looks great in all the poses. on a bodybuilding stage i think beauty should always win if the size is comparable.  but for me personally, in my everyday life, i just want to be a big , nasty, hairy, scary lookin mother fucker.  :)

THEN DO WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR GOALS. PROVIDED IT MAKES YOU HAPPY.

THATS WHAT WE DO THIS FOR, TO MAKE OURSELVES HAPPY.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 02:05:40 PM »
yupppppppp

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2012, 02:07:54 PM »
YUP. I LOVE LEAN FACE, AND VEINY ABS. OF COURSE LIBIDO MUST BE A+ TOO. AND WITH THIS STACK IT CERTAINLY IS LIKE THAT!

:D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 02:08:42 PM »
Some guys like looking "beautiful" year round. Chiseled abs, sunken face tan and all. For me it seems misrable way to live. I'd rather bulk 9 months out of the year, get bloated, make impressive sizes and really enjoy some food and see what kind of weight I can move. It's also healthier, then having to run tren and halo all the time lol. Then come summertime diet down, tan a bit. I will say this though, I don't think anyone's face looks good at 5% bf unless you have a very small female like nose, which most men don't.... 8-10% is a good spot for the face IMO. Of course having a bloated face sucks...  tbombz I feel your pain :D
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 02:10:50 PM »
I WAS 200LBS LAST SUNDAY. I'LL CHECK AGAIN NEXT WEEK, BUT IM A LEGIT 5 OR SO PERCENT. VERY DRY, VERY VERY VERY VERY DRY. MY FACE HAS ITS OWN DIMENSIONS. YOU'LL SEE ME AT MY FINISHED PRODUCT, WHEN THE MAST IS BACK IN BUT 50% MORE, WHEN THE HALO IS ADDED AT 20MG, AND ANOTHER 10 WEEKS ARE GONE WITH THIS GAMEPLAN.

MY GOD MAN....HOW TALL ARE YOU?

Swlabr

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012, 02:11:38 PM »
Some guys like looking "beautiful" year round. Chiseled abs, sunken face tan and all. For me it seems misrable way to live. I'd rather bulk 9 months out of the year, get bloated, make impressive sizes and really enjoy some food and see what kind of weight I can move. It's also healthier, then having to run tren and halo all the time lol. Then come summertime diet down, tan a bit. I will say this though, I don't think anyone's face looks good at 5% bf unless you have a very small female like nose, which most men don't.... 8-10% is a good spot for the face IMO. Of course having a bloated face sucks...  tbombz I feel your pain :D

Man, I get stronger the leaner I become, it's strange.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2012, 02:13:21 PM »
I think it's the tren bro :D  honestly  I have yet to try  tren yet, believe it or not.... but from what I have read Tren is the only compound that will allow you to gain muscle in a caloric deficit.
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 02:14:03 PM »
MY GOD MAN....HOW TALL ARE YOU?

ABOUT 5'10-5'11. 10 WEEKS ADDED 17LBS AND DROPPED 2-4% BF.

AND YES FLINST AND SWLAB. IT'S THE TREN THAT MAKES YOU STRONGER, YET LEANER. IM EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING. PRIMO, TOO, BUT AT A LESSER LEVEL. ANAVAR WILL ALSO, AND HALO. AND EVEN MASTERON, LOL. BUT TREN IS THE KING AT IT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2012, 02:16:10 PM »
ABOUT 5'10-5'11. 10 WEEKS ADDED 17LBS AND DROPPED 2-4% BF.

AND YES FLINST AND SWLAB. IT'S THE TREN THAT MAKES YOU STRONGER, YET LEANER. IM EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING. PRIMO, TOO, BUT AT A LESSER LEVEL. ANAVAR WILL ALSO, AND HALO. AND EVEN MASTERON, LOL. BUT TREN IS THE KING AT IT.

That's impressive.

I hate you!