Author Topic: The more I see of Trump, the more I am looking forward to his presidency.  (Read 6553 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

gayboy, don't you have some guns to go play with ?

country built on the back of genocide and slavery , somehow thinks it has the moral high ground to police the rest of the world...it won't end well

Lol, we win. You suck. Fuck off.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Haha! It's adorable when you "Europeans" talk tough. Keep going cowboy, you'll be big and strong some day!

"If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too."

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
No, but you'll have to admit that there's more Conkers than folks like you.

Not really - the left is just more vocal.
Also do not forget that Europe is projecting its power differently because it lost all muscle.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
can't believe Cocker's muslim overlords are letting him speak  ::)

let us know when you need some more liberation, 'merica fuck yeah!  8)
a

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
can't believe Cocker's muslim overlords are letting him speak  ::)

let us know when you need some more liberation, 'merica fuck yeah!  8)

Nope. They can fuck off this time.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
When he wins, I hope he pulls the United States out of the U.N.

Then, he can reclaim that prime piece of real estate in NYC for something useful.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
When he wins, I hope he pulls the United States out of the U.N.

Then, he can reclaim that prime piece of real estate in NYC for something useful.

This would be a start. Western riches have been subverted, and handed out, by this well meaning dome of perverts.
Nonetheless it is dubious if he deliveres... he's practically at war with a very big and far reaching body of control. And the America of 2016 is NOT the powerful America of the past.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
This would be a start. Western riches have been subverted, and handed out, by this well meaning dome of perverts.
Nonetheless it is dubious if he deliveres... he's practically at war with a very big and far reaching body of control. And the America of 2016 is NOT the powerful America of the past.

Just a case of priorities. Russia can have Europe and China can have the Far East. That should keep our strategic enemies bound for a generation. Should give us enough time to regain a war footing.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

gayboy, don't you have some guns to go play with ?

country built on the back of genocide and slavery , somehow thinks it has the moral high ground to police the rest of the world...it won't end well

You Eurotwinks are certainly brave on message boards, but when bullets start flying, you people will follow our lead and will do exactly as you are fucking told to do, just like your fathers, and their fathers before them. 
~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
You mean Pocahontas?

who would you pick in a cagefight, coach?   pochahontas '16 or Clinton '92?

V Man

• Getbig IV
I am just looking forward to seeing what kinda trainwreck he's gonna be.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Nope. They can fuck off this time.
I guarantee you this mass immigration spirals into a European civil war in the next 2-3 years.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Trump needs to change the White House to the gold house. Guild the whole thing up.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
I am just looking forward to seeing what kinda trainwreck he's gonna be.

Could he possibly do anything worse than going to Japan and apologizing for having to nuke them because they were too stupid to give up after being nuked once already?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I guarantee you this mass immigration spirals into a European civil war in the next 2-3 years.

Only if the natives get wise, and I don't see it. Expect a rather smooth transition.

Purge_WTF

Only if the natives get wise, and I don't see it. Expect a rather smooth transition.

The Feminism virus hasn't been as pervasive in Europe as it has been in the States, so the men aren't all lisping, effeminate hipster maggots. Of course, it will probably still take something as big as a dirty bomb going off in a major city to wake people up, but there's still hope.

To paraphrase the thread title, the more of Trump's opponents I see at his rallies, the more I am looking forward to his presidency.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Trump needs to change the White House to the gold house. Guild the whole thing up.

Yes, he can add to the White House, where the Clintons literally took away (stole) the china set.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

If Conker is representative of the "natives", Europe is fucked. In 10 years, Conker will be thinking, "well, who am I to argue with their rich cultural tradition of raping my daughter and wife?"

Beta cuck of peace.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
If Conker is representative of the "natives", Europe is fucked. In 10 years, Conker will be thinking, "well, who am I to argue with their rich cultural tradition of raping my daughter and wife?"

Beta cuck of peace.

well considering you descend from a bunch of genocidal rapists it's no surprise that you would be fearful of other cultures acting in the same way as your own. that's the reason you and your kind surround yourselves with firearms and ammunition.

i'm not fearful like u, fag.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
well considering you descend from a bunch of genocidal rapists it's no surprise that you would be fearful of other cultures acting in the same way as your own. that's the reason you and your kind surround yourselves with firearms and ammunition.

LOL! Enjoy servitude broski!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

My favorite thing is when euros try to sound tough. It's adorable. Like a Pomeranian.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Trump Cliton doesn't matter this country is fucked.
T