Author Topic: Ha! Jim Rome tells it like it is!!  (Read 9003 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Ha! Jim Rome tells it like it is!!
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »
I don't know how Fedor couldn't connect with Silva's cranium.  It's the size of one of the Galapagos Islands.

It must have been the psychic spell that was cast on him ;D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2011, 01:19:22 PM »
It must have been the psychic spell that was cast on him ;D

;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2011, 02:54:20 PM »
We can finally agree on something. Fedor/Bigfoot fight was great...one of my favorites of all time. Seeing Fedor get destroyed by a 5-1 underdog was priceless. I felt a little bad that Fedor was embarrassed so greatly, but hey, that's what he gets for dodging the fights we all wanted to see while he was relevant.

wait a minute i thought you had nothing against him and respected him ::)

E
E

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2011, 04:09:22 PM »
The best HWs in the world are in Strikeforce. The recent results only confirm that. Meanwhile, you can keep rubbing your dick raw as you watch your hero backpedal around the cage before curling up into the fetal position.

You're right, though. Fedor did go where the talent is. And that talent is in Strikeforce.

X2

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2011, 10:13:00 PM »
The best HWs in the world are in Strikeforce. The recent results only confirm that. Meanwhile, you can keep rubbing your dick raw as you watch your hero backpedal around the cage before curling up into the fetal position.

You're right, though. Fedor did go where the talent is. And that talent is in Strikeforce.

Lol. Fedor loosing is the worse thing that could have happened to StrikeForce. Theyre barely hanging on.
w

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2011, 04:53:29 AM »
Lol. Fedor loosing is the worse thing that could have happened to StrikeForce. Theyre barely hanging on.
exactly.   That's why they handed Silva to him first round I suspect. Should've been an easy fight.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2011, 10:10:02 AM »

90% of the air fizzled out of the whole strikeforce tourney the second they stopped that fight...

I'm pretty sure Coker woke  up with a hell of a hangover that next morning ..