Author Topic: Creatine Effects Question  (Read 2077 times)

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Creatine Effects Question
« on: January 16, 2006, 03:35:15 PM »
Today I started back to taking creatine.The question I have may sound crazy but this is what happens to me & wondered if i'm alone on this or if others have experienced it.Whenever I take creatine believe it or not, I can usually tell right away after a few hrs. if it'll be a creatine that works for me.Why?I always get a feeling of, for a better way to describe it, of being kinda high.Strange huh?Does this happen to anyone or has it happened to anyone else here?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Creatine Effects Question
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 12:34:36 PM »
just use it. the newer ethyl ester creatines are great. works faster than previous and ive never felt bloated of discomfort.

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 09:32:30 PM »
Today I started back to taking creatine.The question I have may sound crazy but this is what happens to me & wondered if i'm alone on this or if others have experienced it.Whenever I take creatine believe it or not, I can usually tell right away after a few hrs. if it'll be a creatine that works for me.Why?I always get a feeling of, for a better way to describe it, of being kinda high.Strange huh?Does this happen to anyone or has it happened to anyone else here?

I've never heard of people getting "high" or "feeling" something from takine creatine.  You know its working from the strength and endurance gains you realize from your workouts.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 09:38:37 PM »
Are you taking just CM or are you taking it in a complex product?
:-)

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 09:43:58 PM »
Right now i'm using Trac creatine but have used reg. CM & experienced the same feeling.It only lasts for the first day of use however but always found it strange.I've met actually, 1 other person that goes to the same gym as myself that said he got that effect also but was wondering if anyone here had ever experienced it.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 06:48:11 AM »
Right now i'm using Trac creatine but have used reg. CM & experienced the same feeling.It only lasts for the first day of use however but always found it strange.I've met actually, 1 other person that goes to the same gym as myself that said he got that effect also but was wondering if anyone here had ever experienced it.

Well using the TRAC would explain, otherwise i'm at a loss...
:-)

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 10:46:59 AM »

:o