Author Topic: Barf smily  (Read 1571 times)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Barf smily
« on: February 01, 2011, 01:28:04 PM »
Serious question Ron, any chance of adding one or is this not possible on SMF??  Most boards have one, it has many applications and would really complete the current smiley list well.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Barf smily
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 06:58:45 PM »
Serious question Ron, any chance of adding one or is this not possible on SMF??  Most boards have one, it has many applications and would really complete the current smiley list well.

:-X

I usually use this one to represent
:

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 07:13:22 PM »
:-X

I usually use this one to represent
Good point, it's somewhat close but doesn't convey the same message IMHO.  It says one or more of the following 'that's messed up/gross/disturbing/I don't even want to know/what did I just read/stupid/embarrassing to watch/read' to me. The barf smiley is really specific and conveys the 'that's disgusting' point perfectly.  I just found out that a barf smiley is available on SMF, please consider it Ron!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 07:38:20 PM »
Good point, it's somewhat close but doesn't convey the same message IMHO.  It says one or more of the following 'that's messed up/gross/disturbing/I don't even want to know/what did I just read/stupid/embarrassing to watch/read' to me.
and "I just threw up in my mouth a little"  ;D
:

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 02:38:02 PM »
I like that one too.

Also, the R.L.M.A.O or a real time laughing smilie.