Author Topic: John Kerry tells the truth about the soldiers in Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4473 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: John Kerry tells the truth about the soldiers in Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2006, 09:38:57 AM »
Thanks to Bush whoever wins the Democratic nomination immediately has the inside track. Even flawed candidates like Clinton, Kerry or Gore.

You mean like 2004?   :-\ 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2006, 09:41:55 AM »
so you think kerry really won 2004, and then just conceded instead of fighting it. give me a break

Same damn reason why kerry miraculously bucked the trend in Iowa and spanked a howard Dean who had a huge poll advantage then suddenly dropped 25 points the hour before the election. 

They are both fucking cheaters.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2006, 09:43:53 AM »
You mean like 2004?
Unfortunately there's a lag that will register next week and in two years.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2006, 09:47:00 AM »
There's a lag that will register next week and in two years.

I doubt it.  Republicans are definitely vulnerable, but the Democrats have a history of putting lousy candidates at the top of the ticket.  They will probably lay another egg by putting Hillary out front in 08. 

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2006, 09:55:56 AM »
Its all good, kerry's just hurting his parties chances of winning.... At least
for angeleties ( however his name is spelled)
pump'em dump'em

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2006, 10:00:00 AM »
I doubt it.  Republicans are definitely vulnerable, but the Democrats have a history of putting lousy candidates at the top of the ticket.  They will probably lay another egg by putting Hillary out front in 08.
I doubt it. When a party's in this much trouble the alternative is in with virtually any sane candidate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2006, 10:50:32 AM »
I doubt it. When a party's in this much trouble the alternative is in with virtually any sane candidate.

I'm not so sure.  Bush was one of the weakest presidential candidates in years.  The Democrats countered this by nominating Gore and Kerry. 

I don't think Hillary can win a national election.  Swing voters (like me) will never vote for her.  Now, if they wise up and put someone like John Edwards at the top of the ticket, things could get very interesting. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2006, 11:22:19 AM »
I'm not so sure.  Bush was one of the weakest presidential candidates in years.  The Democrats countered this by nominating Gore and Kerry. 
As already mentioned, there's a lag. For the last election the Republicans were able to get out much of their core conservative constituents. Now even that base has eroded; that's the difference.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2006, 11:26:05 AM »
As already mentioned, there's a lag. For the last election the Republicans were able to get out much of their core conservative constituents. Now even that base has eroded; that's the difference.

That is true, but few things energize the base like a polarizing candidate on the opposing side (like Hillary). 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2006, 11:30:09 AM »

True.  many of these core conservatives are pissed about -

1) Loss of constitional rights.  Repubs love their freedoms, and the Patriot act and Military commissions act have indeed removed rights.

2) Dead soldiers.  No matter how you feel about social issues, for there to be 2700+ dead American soldiers, there had better be a pretty damn good reason.  WMD fell thru.  Liberation off Iraqis? Done.  Freely elected govt? Done.  We never signed up for refereeing a civil war, tho.

3) 911.  There are now dozens of independent documentaries out there, completed by moderate repubs who love their country, about the very strong possibility that 911 was an inside job.  Educated people know that self-attacks are done by many nations.  but when we see it was done by ours, we feel gullible, and pissed.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2006, 11:49:39 AM »
That is true, but few things energize the base like a polarizing candidate on the opposing side (like Hillary).
Do you realize you're inflexible, can't concede even on the obvious?  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2006, 12:10:31 PM »
Do you realize you're inflexible, can't concede even on the obvious?  ;D

Dude, I just agreed with you. 

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2006, 02:15:56 PM »

when your discussing politics and core conservative values, please leave out 911 conspiracy theories. they dont hold any weight in affecting national elections
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2006, 02:22:20 PM »

when your discussing politics and core conservative values, please leave out 911 conspiracy theories. they dont hold any weight in affecting national elections

I believe you are wrong.

many of the people voting Dem this time are moderate repubs who are so pissed after finding out about 9/11 that they will not give their vote to a Bush buddy again.

And this 9/11 "conspiracy" you speak of - that would be the one where WTC7 falls from small fires and NORAD can't find catch planes flying hijacked for 90 minutes, right? ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2006, 04:37:34 PM »
Hey numb nuts....he's had a history of talking down to the troops since Vietnam, it ain't nothing new with him!

He fucking served in Vietnam, dumbass. He knew what went down better than anyone! If US troops did shit they shouldn't of done, then why is Kerry wrong to point out those wrongs?

Why are you bringing up Vietnam? Any retard knows he was insulting Bush and not the troops. People like you and your party are running this country into the fucking ground and making Americans worse off in the long run, so that's why you are trying to jump all over Kerry cuz you don't have answers for the real issues.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2006, 04:40:35 PM »
He fucking served in Vietnam, dumbass. He knew what went down better than anyone! If US troops did shit they shouldn't of done, then why is Kerry wrong to point out those wrongs?

That's the shame of it, he actually served! But he still blew it with the wording..

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2006, 04:47:58 PM »
That's the shame of it, he actually served! But he still blew it with the wording..

If true independent or undecided Americans sway their vote because of what Kerry said then they truly are stupid.. But I guess this is nothing new, they already put this stupidity on display in '04.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2006, 04:49:08 PM »
it will effect nothing.

polls show nothing has changed in the last 2 weeks, even with kerry's misstep.  It's a fun diversion but that is all.

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2006, 04:56:29 PM »
For all the 'Things aren't what they seem' feaks out there, I just read "Conspiracies and Secret Societies" by Brad & Sherry Steiger. New World Order, OSS to the present CIA, mind control projects, Illuminati, Rockefeller's, HAARP, Vince Foster and on and on and on. Going from A to Z. Maybe someone would want to start a general fund and buy a copy for  240 is Back. Easy read and no really big words. And 240 is back would never run out of material to go online with.

Side Bar: Also an extended report on how Joe Weider controled the Mr. O from day one and every victory that Arnold won, is included with every copy of the book sold. Kind of hard to believe that though.