Author Topic: What's your excuse for looking like sh*t ??  (Read 3556 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: What's your excuse for looking like sh*t ??
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2021, 12:45:05 PM »
how does he train quads?

Squats and leg extensions. What's your excuse for skipping leg day/having sh*tty legs? :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEoIHSZKw4T/

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2021, 03:06:39 PM »
I have more body parts to train than he has.

Brutal  ;D
T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2021, 03:33:38 PM »
Squats and leg extensions. What's your excuse for skipping leg day/having sh*tty legs? :D

Impressive.  Makes all excuses seem "millenial."

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2021, 04:20:32 AM »
THREAD OF SLOTHLIKE SLACKERS REPORTED.  lol  ;D

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2021, 09:06:39 AM »
Needs calf training

Mark him down
Bro...

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2021, 05:08:25 PM »

try it, its actually more fun than being active

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2021, 05:39:57 PM »
Old age.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2021, 05:43:04 PM »

Lmao @ squatting on a Smith machine.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2021, 05:47:40 PM »

Right on! Too many men are too weak to set goals and bust their ass to achieve. It’s sickening man. But regardless of what they many say they admire those who aren’t afraid to get uncomfortable. Of course they will say how “they don’t give a shit ......” - then again there are dudes like Shizzy who embrace being obese and satisfied with mediocre life

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2021, 06:08:55 PM »
Right on! Too many men are too weak to set goals and bust their ass to achieve. It’s sickening man. But regardless of what they many say they admire those who aren’t afraid to get uncomfortable. Of course they will say how “they don’t give a shit ......” - then again there are dudes like Shizzy who embrace being obese and satisfied with mediocre life

why do, for example, my goals have to be on level with what you see as goals
I busted my butt in the gym for 25 years, got in trouble with the law, was a dick on this board and in life and was miserable

now Im ultra lazy, have enough money to get the essentials in life and am easily the happiest and most laid back Ive ever been in life. So how is that wrong? Everyones different, but so many people in this world think "their way" is the correct way.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2021, 07:51:25 PM »
why do, for example, my goals have to be on level with what you see as goals
I busted my butt in the gym for 25 years, got in trouble with the law, was a dick on this board and in life and was miserable

now Im ultra lazy, have enough money to get the essentials in life and am easily the happiest and most laid back Ive ever been in life. So how is that wrong? Everyones different, but so many people in this world think "their way" is the correct way.

Oh don’t get me wrong - if you’re truly happy being lazy and have earned a retirement from busting your ass - that’s great. It’s not for me but I absolutely believe every man has a right to live as they wish. As long as nothing is stolen from me to pay for someone else’s laziness then you’re exactly right - I have no say at all over what they do and I DEFINITELY SHOULDNT.

I’m talking about the people who don’t work hard and prepare - then out of sheer laziness expect me to pay for their life - health - whatever. I find ways to avoid as much tax as possible - in fact I choose to donate where I want to help and really don’t pay much income tax relative to what I could have to.

I actually am glad they are sending people the stimulus money - I have friends / colleagues that bemoan the idea but I think the government had no business telling people who could and couldn’t work. I also know that not every man has the same starting point. My family wasn’t wealthy but my dad is smart and busted his ass and saved and did without so that he could have wealth and security at a decent age. So while I didn’t have “things” growing up - I had something way more valuable - a role model.

But you’re right man - if you’ve earned the ability to be lazy and that’s what makes you happy it would be wrong for anyone to tell you that you’re wrong.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2021, 01:50:34 AM »
I'm shredded. Fuck all you fat girls.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2021, 05:15:12 PM »
Oh don’t get me wrong - if you’re truly happy being lazy and have earned a retirement from busting your ass - that’s great. It’s not for me but I absolutely believe every man has a right to live as they wish. As long as nothing is stolen from me to pay for someone else’s laziness then you’re exactly right - I have no say at all over what they do and I DEFINITELY SHOULDNT.

I’m talking about the people who don’t work hard and prepare - then out of sheer laziness expect me to pay for their life - health - whatever. I find ways to avoid as much tax as possible - in fact I choose to donate where I want to help and really don’t pay much income tax relative to what I could have to.

I actually am glad they are sending people the stimulus money - I have friends / colleagues that bemoan the idea but I think the government had no business telling people who could and couldn’t work. I also know that not every man has the same starting point. My family wasn’t wealthy but my dad is smart and busted his ass and saved and did without so that he could have wealth and security at a decent age. So while I didn’t have “things” growing up - I had something way more valuable - a role model.

But you’re right man - if you’ve earned the ability to be lazy and that’s what makes you happy it would be wrong for anyone to tell you that you’re wrong.

I agree. The way to retire with dignity is to work for it, and be smart about investing, saving and spending what you have. It doesn't hurt to have no debt as well. I retired one month shy of 66. I started working part time during the summer with my dad when I was 12 years old. Another thing that some people don't think of is taking good care of your health. Healthcare costs can really eat through someone's retirement fast.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2021, 05:33:03 PM »
try it, its actually more fun than being active
Sadly enough I have been.  :)