Author Topic: Proud and Loud Athiests  (Read 37045 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Proud and Loud Athiests
« Reply #150 on: January 24, 2015, 06:26:28 AM »
yeah, we all believe in something

Still does not explain why god would bother creating other galaxies, planets etc......

And if it did take 3 days to create just one planet.................. well

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: January 24, 2015, 06:29:48 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #152 on: January 24, 2015, 06:31:29 AM »
Still does not explain why god would bother creating other galaxies, planets etc......

And if it did take 3 days to create just one planet.................. well

faith just like the big bang theory. you gotta have faith. Science is a given. But when you go all the way to the beginning, you are left no choice but to believe what ever you want to believe. That's why it's silly to argue about these two topics.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2015, 06:36:11 AM »
God is a Getbigger:

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2015, 03:06:09 PM »

According to the Bible, we, the Hebrews are the priests of this earth.  We are commanded by God to spread the word of God to the rest of the world.  If we do this, and follow his laws, statutes and commandments, we would be blessed. If we didn't we would be cursed.  Needless to say, we didn't and we were cursed (See Deuteronomy 28).  There would be a time period the world would forget who we were and we would go into slavery again but by ships this time to land not our own and we would be spread across the four corners of the globe.  In the end times, it we would wake up to who we were. 2/3 of us will reject it and somehow will be killed. We will return to Israel upon Christs return.

This is who we are.  Like white people are not all the same, neither are all black nations.  Our homeland is Israel.  We are the original Hebrews.  Meaning, that's our Holy land. Just switchout Negro for Hebrew and things will make alot more sense.  I'm just doing my job. Theres so much false doctrine and prophets out there, it's going to cost people their souls.  If I can clear things up on a message board, I'm gonna do it.  I'm not gonna twist arms though.  If a person doesn't believe in God. Fine, but get off my nuts because the most of us do and I have a job to do.

You are no more "Hebrew" than I.  What you are is one delusional individual, searching for something to make you "feel" special in your own eyes.   But those eyes are blind to the truth.

The only job you have to do is the one where you go to work.  Make something of yourself instead making up something about yourself.

There are inaccuracies throughout the Bible and these are scientifically validated as such.  How could this be, you ask?  Men.

Just because someone claims that God told them to write something does not make it the Word of God.  Just because a group of men, a council if you will, decided that something belongs as canon does not make it so.  Test the spirits is what we are told. 

An example of men who claim to be more than men and their ignorance put on display for all the world to see would be Joseph Smith of the Mormons.

He claimed that men lived on the moon and were dressed as Quakers.  None could disprove him (at the time) and so those that followed his perverted (the guy was a big time sex fiend skirt chasing worthless pile of shit!) drivel yet again took his word as the Word.  Test the spirits indeed.

Another example, you say?  One word.  A name actually...Mohammed.  What a fucktard and a messed up worthless, violent piece of crap that asshole and his followers were and are.  There are more I can assure you  but I am certain you get the idea.

You've got "work to do",eh?  You most certainly do.  You've got a pathetic image that needs cleaning.  A sort of Picture of Dorian Stupid that needs fixing.  Fast.

I have no mongoloid in  your inner battle with midget minded demonettes that haunt your sleepy time, but I can assure you I have zero problem pointing out when you are being stupid. 

Again.

Is the  Word itself a lie?  Nope.  For Christ is that Word made alive and He came to complete the Word and in doing so, us as well. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2015, 03:12:15 PM »
"Our homeland is Israel".. like if the israelis are waiting for HeyBros ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2015, 03:15:41 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2015, 05:21:03 PM »
You are no more "Hebrew" than I.  What you are is one delusional individual, searching for something to make you "feel" special in your own eyes.   But those eyes are blind to the truth.

The only job you have to do is the one where you go to work.  Make something of yourself instead making up something about yourself.

There are inaccuracies throughout the Bible and these are scientifically validated as such.  How could this be, you ask?  Men.

Just because someone claims that God told them to write something does not make it the Word of God.  Just because a group of men, a council if you will, decided that something belongs as canon does not make it so.  Test the spirits is what we are told. 

An example of men who claim to be more than men and their ignorance put on display for all the world to see would be Joseph Smith of the Mormons.

He claimed that men lived on the moon and were dressed as Quakers.  None could disprove him (at the time) and so those that followed his perverted (the guy was a big time sex fiend skirt chasing worthless pile of shit!) drivel yet again took his word as the Word.  Test the spirits indeed.

Another example, you say?  One word.  A name actually...Mohammed.  What a fucktard and a messed up worthless, violent piece of crap that asshole and his followers were and are.  There are more I can assure you  but I am certain you get the idea.

You've got "work to do",eh?  You most certainly do.  You've got a pathetic image that needs cleaning.  A sort of Picture of Dorian Stupid that needs fixing.  Fast.

I have no mongoloid in  your inner battle with midget minded demonettes that haunt your sleepy time, but I can assure you I have zero problem pointing out when you are being stupid. 

Again.

Is the  Word itself a lie?  Nope.  For Christ is that Word made alive and He came to complete the Word and in doing so, us as well. 

No "Be well"?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2015, 05:39:00 PM »
No "Be well"?

I thought about it and decided I would not mean it this time.  That and so much of what I say is probably best left unsaid. 

Besides, I'm already too wordy, my friend.  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #159 on: January 25, 2015, 11:36:26 PM »
No "Be well"?

Fie!  A pox upon you.  May your shoelaces knot stubbornly at inopportune moments.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2015, 01:08:40 AM »
yeah, we all believe in something

To be an atheist one doesn't need to believe in the Big Bang Theory, and certainly not in the way that theists believe in their deity of choice. And then, of course, there's the little matter than "there was nothing which exploded" isn't entirely accurate. But let's not sweat the small stuff, shall we?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2015, 01:11:06 AM »
To be an atheist one doesn't need to believe in the Big Bang Theory, and certainly not in the way that theists believe in their deity of choice. And then, of course, there's the little matter than "there was nothing which exploded" isn't entirely accurate. But let's not sweat the small stuff, shall we?

yeah I din't say atheists = believes in big bang, I said we all believe in something. At the end it's all faith.

But let's not sweat the small stuff, shall we?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2015, 01:21:12 AM »
yeah I din't say atheists = believes in big bang, I said we all believe in something. At the end it's all faith.

No, at the end it's not "all faith." Faith is belief in the absence of or contrary to evidence. Unlike all deities, you don't have accept gravity or transistors on faith. Instead you can look at how well the proposed theories fit the facts and how accurate their testable predictions are.

But let's not sweat the small stuff, shall we?

Let's not. You wouldn't like it if we did.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #163 on: January 26, 2015, 06:55:57 AM »

Again.

can you not see this is a belief system? I am not doubting the divinity of Jesus, I am doubting the story that says he is the only embodiment of divinity to ever walk the earth or will ever walk the earth. We dont need anything or anyone to be complete.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2015, 07:48:03 AM »
No, at the end it's not "all faith." Faith is belief in the absence of or contrary to evidence. Unlike all deities, you don't have accept gravity or transistors on faith. Instead you can look at how well the proposed theories fit the facts and how accurate their testable predictions are.

Let's not. You wouldn't like it if we did.

what are you so certain of? Logic, science... that's common sense. But where everything comes from, what was in the beginning, where does this big void of emptyness generate atoms all of a sudden, where does the emptyness come from is based on theories and predictions. Predictions and theories are not factual information,, they are testable only based on their rules (theories and predictions) so even you believe, even you have faith.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 26, 2015, 07:55:25 AM »

He prayed to get a gf.
God didn't deliver one to him.
God is merciful and wouldn't put some poor girl in hell with this goomer.
This is proof that GOD exists and he's a getbigger.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2015, 07:57:29 AM »
For Wiggs:

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 26, 2015, 07:59:20 AM »
He prayed to get a gf.
God didn't deliver one to him.
God is merciful and wouldn't put some poor girl in hell with this goomer.
This is proof that GOD exists and he's a getbigger.

Instantly you'd think that THAT truly is a testable prediction, completely factual.

However... based on getbigs philosophy, women get wet from the buck. So what if that man was filthy rich? Then you would be wrong, wouldn't you?

We can only believe :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2015, 01:52:13 PM »
can you not see this is a belief system? I am not doubting the divinity of Jesus, I am doubting the story that says he is the only embodiment of divinity to ever walk the earth or will ever walk the earth. We dont need anything or anyone to be complete.

Your choice.  So long as you don't try to blow anybody up, behead them or force the filthy Muslim bullshit in any way, shape or form (e.g., sharia law)  upon anyone I don't care about your belief system.    So long as you don't claim to be more than you really are in a typically male attempt at getting sex, drugs, money, etc. and all in the name of God or god, I don't care about your belief system. 

Let us have a cursory examination of the Christ and a few other "holy" men, shall we?

Mohammed was a filthy pedophile and murderer.  Jesus? Nope. 
Joseph Smith was filthy adulterer and liar.  Jesus? Nope.
Jim Jones?  More of the same.  Jesus?  More of the opposite of Jim Jones.
Just about any of the popes and imams through the centuries were worthless sacks of dung.  Jesus?  Nope.  Nah...Make that all of the popes and imams. 

They are men doing what men do for the sake of themselves.  Power, pussy and more often than not, buggery of boys.  Trash.

If the Christ did what Mohammed did, I would denounce him.  If the Christ did what Joseph Smith did, I would denounce him.  If the Christ did what Jim Jones and so many have done in His name (for their own benefit) I would denounce him.

But He didn't and so I don't.   I follow no man.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #169 on: January 26, 2015, 01:58:04 PM »
Christ your tense, relax. What are you on about muslim bullshit? where did I say I was muslim? you sound crazy dude.

Jesus was a man while he lived on earth albeit one awake to his divine nature, one who wanted us to awaken to our divine nature not put him on a pedestal as the one and only son of god.

Go out in nature and meditate man, please!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 26, 2015, 02:05:35 PM »
Christ your tense, relax. What are you on about muslim bullshit? where did I say I was muslim? you sound crazy dude.

Jesus was a man while he lived on earth albeit one awake to his divine nature, one who wanted us to awaken to our divine nature not put him on a pedestal as the one and only son of god.

Go out in nature and meditate man, please!

If you are going to reference something as a pull quote...

I named more than just one historic buttwipe.  Jim Jones.  Any pope or imam.  Joseph Smith (a particularly worthless turd of a manlet in my mind).  Mohammed in particular because his is a far more skeeeery example of the perversion of man than most.

All claimed to be more than mere men and of them only Jesus of Nazareth behaved as such.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 26, 2015, 02:11:55 PM »
If you are going to reference something as a pull quote...

I named more than just one historic buttwipe.  Jim Jones.  Any pope or imam.  Joseph Smith (a particularly worthless turd of a manlet in my mind).  Mohammed in particular because his is a far more skeeeery example of the perversion of man than most.

All claimed to be more than mere men and of them only Jesus of Nazareth behaved as such.

did I undestand you correctly? That you claim jesus acted in a way that would be pervertion today? Because I have no idea what you're talking about. In my understanding bible warns people about false gospel that blasphems god etc. God tells in the bible that many will come in his name and claim to be christ. So I think you have only been fooled By the lies.

I mean, believer or no, but we gotta at least keep ourselves in the right gospel here if we're going to talk about it

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 26, 2015, 02:17:17 PM »
did I undestand you correctly? That you claim jesus acted in a way that would be pervertion today? Because I have no idea what you're talking about. In my understanding bible warns people about false gospel that blasphems god etc. God tells in the bible that many will come in his name and claim to be christ. So I think you have only been fooled By the lies.

I mean, believer or no, but we gotta at least keep ourselves in the right gospel here if we're going to talk about it

No, I spoke of what He did in comparison to what men do.  Jesus never did what men do, if he had done so I would eschew him like the plague.

But Jesus of Nazareth was more than mere man.  Unfortunately in being men we are far less than what a Man should be.  Jesus lived as He taught.  So many others have claimed to be more than just men and by the  actions of their lives showed us otherwise.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 26, 2015, 02:23:09 PM »
No, I spoke of what He did in comparison to what men do.  Jesus never did what men do, if he had done so I would eschew him like the plague.

But Jesus of Nazareth was more than mere man.  Unfortunately in being men we are far less than what a Man should be.  Jesus lived as He taught.  So many others have claimed to be more than just men and by the  actions of their lives showed us otherwise.

ahh okey. Well yes indeed.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2015, 02:25:21 PM »
the bible was designed as a tool for social control to keep men asleep, meek and feeling worthless in the face of god. No enlightened man would say he and he only is the way the truth and the life, unless he was speaking as god the father who is the way the truth and the life but salvation does not depend on the form of Jesus it depends on you/us waking up, the kingdom of god is within.