Author Topic: George Floyd’s family get a $27mil payout  (Read 1971 times)

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
Re: George Floyd’s family get a $27mil payout
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2021, 02:21:21 AM »
When the full video came out, not a single black person said a thing.  The news buried the whole story.  It didn't fit their narrative so they acted like it didn't exist.  Even when Tucker Carlson did his whole piece on it, not a single news source commented on it because then they'd admit they saw the story.

Good luck getting the 2nd Degree murder charge showing intent to kill when the first video actually showed Chauvin being nice and trying to help Floyd but he was high as a fucking kite

This is why all the sports leagues are dying is because they are mostly supported by the 67% white population that actually work and have money.   When you support nigs that are criminals who died because of their crimes, cities get destroyed, and then put their names on your jerseys and SJW sayings on the field/court upon which they kneel while making millions and claiming to be oppressed it doesn't go over so well.

Floyd was saying he couldn't breath while just in the car, and the doors were open bcuz he was high as fuck.  He broke the law using illegal drugs, passing counterfeit cash, and selling "loosies" (the last I don't think is a big deal or even get why it's illegal in all fairness).   He didn't want to cooperate, and asked to be taken out of the car and put on the ground.  Chauvin IMO from what I saw was not in anyway putting all of his weight on Floyd, AND he was kneeling on his lower/middle back not his neck.  He could repeatedly say "I can't breath" which means he was breathing just fine.  He died from overdosing, not police brutality.  The family should be sued by the city for all that money to repair the city destroyed because of a false narrative by MSM of a piece of shit criminal's death.  No way in hell that guy's life was worth 27 million bucks.  They should get the other counterfeit bills and "loosies" he had left in his pockets, and nothing more.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2021, 05:10:39 AM »
I'd put a double tap into that porch monkey's chest the second he broke my window.

i wish some spook would pull shit like that on me..... you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between him and road tar because i ran over his black ass so many times.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2021, 06:19:40 AM »
This is why all the sports leagues are dying is because they are mostly supported by the 67% white population that actually work and have money.   When you support nigs that are criminals who died because of their crimes, cities get destroyed, and then put their names on your jerseys and SJW sayings on the field/court upon which they kneel while making millions and claiming to be oppressed it doesn't go over so well.

Floyd was saying he couldn't breath while just in the car, and the doors were open bcuz he was high as fuck.  He broke the law using illegal drugs, passing counterfeit cash, and selling "loosies" (the last I don't think is a big deal or even get why it's illegal in all fairness).   He didn't want to cooperate, and asked to be taken out of the car and put on the ground.  Chauvin IMO from what I saw was not in anyway putting all of his weight on Floyd, AND he was kneeling on his lower/middle back not his neck.  He could repeatedly say "I can't breath" which means he was breathing just fine.  He died from overdosing, not police brutality.  The family should be sued by the city for all that money to repair the city destroyed because of a false narrative by MSM of a piece of shit criminal's death.  No way in hell that guy's life was worth 27 million bucks.  They should get the other counterfeit bills and "loosies" he had left in his pockets, and nothing more.

This
Q

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2021, 07:15:35 AM »
Remember this from 7 years ago in NYC ?
Dude feared for his life and his family's lives....Wasn't prosecuted