Author Topic: Which ladies are packin' heat?  (Read 18789 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Which ladies are packin' heat?
« on: January 09, 2008, 12:46:06 PM »
Do any of the women on this board have a license to carry a firearm? 
Also, which firearms have you shot?
I'm licensed, but I live in NH where it's everyone's birthright to have a license.   ;D

I personally think it's important for all women to know how to use a firearm safely, regardless of whether or not they want to own one or have one in their house.  It made me WAY less scared of them to learn how to use them.  Target shooting is also pretty fun.

I recommend a firearm safety class for every woman out there.

I've shot just about everything, but I'm not really good with all the names, and I can't remember some of them.
---Right now, I have a Sigarms 380.
---We also have a custom-made Wilson Combat 1911 which I believe is a 45 caliber

I've also owned and/or shot:
---all kinds of glocks...I personally really like Glocks, as they are very easy to use.
---several different kinds of rifles
---All kinds of 22 caliber pistols and rifles
---AK 47
---357 Magnum
---44 Magnum
---Mossberg sawed-off single shot shotgun (ouch, that one hurts to shoot and is VERY hard to control)
---Desert Eagle 50 caliber pistol  8)
---I shot a 50 caliber revolver too, but I can't remember what it was
---I shot some sort of crazy automatic machine gun thing, but I can't remember what that was either.   ;D
---I shot some sort of modified handgun that was made into an automatic, total gangsta gun!
---I used to have a SUPER light, tiny 357 revolver, but it was so small that it killed my hand when I shot it.

:)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Which ladies are packin' heat?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 12:48:06 PM »
Thought this was gunna be a thread about Female bodybuilders with large Clits?!!??!!?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 12:57:54 PM »
Don't make me shoot you Mike!   >:(

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 01:22:38 PM »
Thought this was gunna be a thread about Female bodybuilders with large Clits?!!??!!?
I'm feeling a sense of disappointment there...
$

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 01:34:25 PM »

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »
Hey Rip,
I agree wholeheartedly.
There’s a big difference between owning a gun and KNOWING HOW TO USE IT.
A gun is pretty useless in a defense situation if you can’t properly handle it (unless the mere sight of one is enough to frighten off your assailant).

Also, my Dad took me shooting with him when I was about 11 or 12 years old. He let me shoot a variety of firearms including pistols, shotguns, and high-powered rifles.
Of course I didn’t own any guns at this point – and it would be quite a while before I did – but it instilled in me a respect for firearms, and taught me not to f**k about with the things the way so many kids do (and end up with horrific accidents).

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 02:56:12 PM »
---all kinds of glocks...I personally really like Glocks, as they are very easy to use.

I also like Glock’s, and the first handgun I purchased and still carry is a model 21 - subcompact .40 caliber.
As you mentioned, they’re easy to use – especially to field strip and clean.

I installed a Laser-max bore-sighted laser sight for use in low-lit environments. I preferred it over the night sights they make. I don’t care for night sights during the day; green fiber-optic high-vis are my fav. But for a while, I simply used the factory issued white sights, as they work reasonably well in the most conditions.

Glock’s are very comfortable in the hand – even women officers whose hands are typically a bit smaller. That is one of the reasons that the police where I live all carry Glock’s. In fact, they carry the same model I own. I know several officers and they more or less convinced me to go with that gun.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 02:58:06 PM »
I'm feeling a sense of disappointment there...

i am  :-\
are you delusional?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 03:39:53 PM »
Not sure what all types of guns I've shot in my life but we used to target practice a lot in our basement w/a .22 when I was a kid.

My two personal handguns right now are a hammerless revolver which I haven't shot yet and a Smith & Wesson 9mm which I should trade in because the spent casings pop backwards into the front of your pants if they are loose and they're really hot >:(
R

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 05:02:28 PM »
I also like Glock’s, and the first handgun I purchased and still carry is a model 21 - subcompact .40 caliber.
As you mentioned, they’re easy to use – especially to field strip and clean.

I installed a Laser-max bore-sighted laser sight for use in low-lit environments. I preferred it over the night sights they make. I don’t care for night sights during the day; green fiber-optic high-vis are my fav. But for a while, I simply used the factory issued white sights, as they work reasonably well in the most conditions.

Glock’s are very comfortable in the hand – even women officers whose hands are typically a bit smaller. That is one of the reasons that the police where I live all carry Glock’s. In fact, they carry the same model I own. I know several officers and they more or less convinced me to go with that gun.

Yep, my bro-in-law is an attorney who works with the police in his town, and the same thing goes for them.  He has a TON of glocks and is the one who introduced me to them.  I definitely think it's the easiest gun to handle, and comfortable...I have a very very small hand.

Not sure what all types of guns I've shot in my life but we used to target practice a lot in our basement w/a .22 when I was a kid.

My two personal handguns right now are a hammerless revolver which I haven't shot yet and a Smith & Wesson 9mm which I should trade in because the spent casings pop backwards into the front of your pants if they are loose and they're really hot >:(

LOL that's a problem  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 05:36:30 PM »
Shit, I wish I could convince my wife to learn to shot. I only own one gun which I wish she'd learn how to use (she doesn't need to go shooting all the time).

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 05:59:52 PM »
I'm licensed, but I live in NH where it's everyone's birthright to have a license.   ;D

I personally think it's important for all women to know how to use a firearm safely, regardless of whether or not they want to own one or have one in their house.  It made me WAY less scared of them to learn how to use them.  Target shooting is also pretty fun.

I've shot just about everything, but I'm not really good with all the names, and I can't remember some of them.
---We also have a custom-made Wilson Combat 1911 which I believe is a 45 caliber

---AK 47
---357 Magnum
---44 Magnum
---Mossberg sawed-off single shot shotgun (ouch, that one hurts to shoot and is VERY hard to control)
---I shot some sort of crazy automatic machine gun thing, but I can't remember what that was either.   ;D
---I shot some sort of modified handgun that was made into an automatic, total gangsta gun!
---I used to have a SUPER light, tiny 357 revolver, but it was so small that it killed my hand when I shot it.

I always knew you were a Pistal Packing Momma  :P
K

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 06:06:50 PM »
I always knew you were a Pistal Packing Momma  :P

Is it that obvious?   :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 07:04:34 PM »
Don't make me shoot you Mike!   >:(

I'm down in Arvilla-land this week...  let me know if you want me to kick his ass for you.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 07:24:18 PM »
I used to go target practicing with my dad all the time when I was a kid.  I sub'd on a trap league a few years back and wasn't half bad  :P  A former training partner, who is a cop, used to take me out shooting occasionally.  I have no idea what kind of guns any of them were.  :-\
:

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 07:50:32 PM »

---AK 47
---357 Magnum
---44 Magnum

With arms like that do you really need firearms?  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 01:44:01 AM »

I'm down in Arvilla-land this week...  let me know if you want me to kick his ass for you.

{raising my hand}  :D
w

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 04:21:11 AM »
Shit, I wish I could convince my wife to learn to shot. I only own one gun which I wish she'd learn how to use (she doesn't need to go shooting all the time).

You should teach her or put her through a class, esp if the gun is in the house.   :)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 04:41:46 AM »
Chicks with guns are hot!!
X

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 08:54:12 AM »
i have too many to count!

i keep a 12 guage pump Benelli by the bed, AK47 in the closet and a Glock .40 everywhere i go since i have my permit.

one thing i learned growing up in the country is how to shoot guns and lots of them. i have over 15 rifles, 7 shotguns and 4 pistols.

another thing i learned when i moved to Houston was to carry everywhere i go, even the grocery store. my dad's best friend got held up at knife point in a well lit kroger parking lot, he used to carry his gun but forgot that day because he didn't plan on being gone very long. he got stabbed 4 times for 7 dollars... ::)

rifles are my favorite, i like to shoot them at about 300 yards. the pure power of a 7 mag is enough to make any man/woman addicted to shooting one but they pack a punch.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 09:04:59 AM »

You should teach her or put her through a class, esp if the gun is in the house.   :)

I've tried & tried. Hell I also want her to learn so if she ever feels compelled to shot me she'll go for the kill instead of wounding me.  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 09:15:15 AM »
I've tried & tried. Hell I also want her to learn so if she ever feels compelled to shot me she'll go for the kill instead of wounding me.  ;D

If not, just give her a 12-gauge.

Of course, she could also use her newfound marksmanship skills to kill you slowly – one organ at a time in alphabetical order.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 10:06:53 AM »
I am not a lady and I don't carry a gun
But I have shot from smallest to biggest.
.22 silhouette pistol (My dads)
Walter PPK .32 (the original 007 gun also my dads)
9mm Browning.
UZI
AK47
R4 5.56 Galil
FN 7.62
FN MAG Machine gun (this was the best one)
40 mm snot nose grenade launcher
60mm Patrol mortar
RPG7
105mm recoilless jeep mounted canon

And NO I have not shot at any one even though I have come under sniper fire  :)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 10:08:51 AM »
Chicks with guns are hot!!
I agree, one of my female buddies carries a blade, which she has used by the way.... in self defense of course.
I find that hot  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 08:39:10 PM »
{raising my hand}  :D

LOL!   ;D

Okay...  I'm at the Renaissance in Boca.  Send Mike on down, and if I have time before my flight on Saturday, I'll kick his ass!
Ron: "I am lazy."