Author Topic: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 26627 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2013, 01:41:14 PM »
No, by right side, I mean on the side of the military.  I firmly believe that the US military will always stand by the people.  If the US military is ever attacking it's own people, then the poeple who are being attacked are on the wrong side.  I will be on the right side.

Do you wear star spangled zuma pants?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2013, 01:42:32 PM »
Jesse Ventura is best at this.

He does.  Here is the link.   Someone can embed because Im lazy.

Guns are not the illness, its a symptom of the illness. If you have someone who is suicidal and you take away any implement that he can use to kill himself you might save him for the moment but your not treating him for the underlying causes that make him want to commit suicide.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2013, 01:44:07 PM »
Notice a pattern? Morgan bows to alphas. Jesse Ventura, Alpha. Alex Jones (despite his apperance lol). Alpha.
Morgan tries to intellectually bully with his line of questioning and the way he words things to insinuate a connection or correllation. It's a pussy move and alphas don't fall for it and call him out. Which is the way it should be.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2013, 01:44:33 PM »
Here it is
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=453557.0

Yes, Alex Jones appearance is nothing you should consider regarding this case, his heart is true alpha.

He fights for what he believes in, regardless of who / what that stands against him.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2013, 01:48:09 PM »
Notice a pattern? Morgan bows to alphas. Jesse Ventura, Alpha. Alex Jones (despite his apperance lol). Alpha.

Alex is detrimental to repelling a new order - he's the archetype for what they will "shoot" for should things turn sour.
Log onto youtube and search a little, Jones is hijacking protests and lying on his show.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2013, 01:53:25 PM »
All households need one of these!!!

wow no wonder one of the fps russian guys are dead he almost got killed at the end of the video what a dumbass
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2013, 01:58:00 PM »
 of those 41 gun murders in 2012 in the UK , how many of those were committed by blacks???  Whites??

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2013, 01:59:25 PM »
That Russian video is fucking awesome. Yes, every home should be armed with one of these.  8) There would be virtually no crime. lol. civilian version of nukes.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2013, 02:01:42 PM »
wow no wonder one of the fps russian guys are dead he almost got killed at the end of the video what a dumbass

Hehe the fellow got executed, tied up and shot in the back of the head, it wasn't an accident :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2013, 02:12:15 PM »
Hehe the fellow got executed, tied up and shot in the back of the head, it wasn't an accident :D
u see the end of that video? that shrapnel couldve ended his life, that was a warning sign but this fool just shrugged it off in his wanna be gangsta russian accent
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2013, 02:13:03 PM »
u see the end of that video? that shrapnel couldve ended his life, that was a warning sign but this fool just shrugged it off in his wanna be gangsta russian accent
in life i learn not to take chances with stuff like that, i have taken too many chances with risky sluts
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2013, 02:16:12 PM »
in life i learn not to take chances with stuff like that, i have taken too many chances with risky sluts

Risky sluts are a much greater threat than any gun.   :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2013, 02:17:12 PM »
Do you wear star spangled zuma pants?

Yes, just like these.   :D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2013, 02:36:48 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2013, 02:45:41 PM »
 :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2013, 02:58:09 PM »
Mark my words, if Morgan keeps his shit up, he will get hit for sure.  He is quickly becoming one of the most hated anti-Americans.

So let me see, you be okay if a person that just hated, never has done anything wrong but is just hated because he is airing his concern in a very open media outlet?
You be okay if that person is getting evicted of the united states of america?

hahahaha democracy at its best, freedom of speech at its best, US and Americans must be the most full of shit hypocritical people on this planet!

America you are fucking doomed

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2013, 03:03:40 PM »
So let me see, you be okay if a person that just hated, never has done anything wrong but is just hated because he is airing his concern in a very open media outlet?

hahahaha democracy at its best, freedom of speech at its best, US and Americans must be the most full of shit hypocritical people on this planet!

Yes, because he's using a very powerful forum to spread a message that is detrimental to the safety of it it's citizens. SIR! Yeah, we didn't make the game, we play it. They expect us to follow the rules and they break them without regard. The game is rigged.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2013, 03:08:39 PM »
Yes, because he's using a very powerful forum to spread a message that is detrimental to the safety of it it's citizens. SIR! Yeah, we didn't make the game, we play it. They expect us to follow the rules and they break them without regard. The game is rigged.

Still, Stark's got a point. Piers Morgan is entitled to say whatever the fuck he wants, whenever he wants to. It's none of your fucking business to try and shut him up.
from incomplete data

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2013, 03:16:15 PM »

That and Morgan is obviously ignorant of our culture and constitution
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2013, 03:23:00 PM »
Still, Stark's got a point. Piers Morgan is entitled to say whatever the fuck he wants, whenever he wants to. It's none of your fucking business to try and shut him up.

That's a good point but also the point where the snake eats its own tail.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2013, 03:29:23 PM »

Honestly, I can understand what you're trying to ask.  Is English your first language?  What is the question again?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2013, 03:37:53 PM »
I have to say, in the wake of the Sandy hook shootings, and the political fallout on the gun issue, it has really brought the asshole out in a lot of getbiggers.

No one is going to take guns away anytime soon, relax, fucking Tactical Assault Jones. I'm sure 90% of you didn't give two fucking shits about gun control or guns, and now you are fucking activists/survivalists/marksmen  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2013, 03:46:38 PM »

who broke any rules? Piers? By doing what? Speaking out against the jewish gun lobby?

What happened to america?

This country was once the greatest country in the world, now you are too busy breaking your own rules, its sad to say the least,

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2013, 03:49:51 PM »
Just messing with you.  The thing that strikes me as odd though, is the intensity with which the average American defends the right to own a gun.  As someone who has never owned a gun, the gun lovers reaction is the same one you get from a junkie when you take away their drugs.  I think the average gun owner needs to ask themselves the REAL reason they like owning guns.  The whole paranoid government conspiracy NWO is really quite disturbing.  Do you really think if a power forms that can potentially enslave the whole world, some red-necks with guns is going to make a difference?

The thing that strikes me as odd though, is the intensity with which E-Kul attacks the right to own a gun.  Coming from someone who has never owned a gun, E-Kul's reaction appears to be the same one you get from a religious fanatic harping on about abortion or gay marriage.  I think E-Kul needs to ask himself the REAL reason he despises gun ownership.  Could it be that he likes to attack people with words... that he enjoys verbal sparring, and other sublimated forms of battle?  The whole paranoid 1st world gun-culture wasteland imagery is really quite disturbing.  Does he really think if some kids here and there shoot up a couple schools, it will really make a difference in the average citizen's everyday life?