Author Topic: The elite and cancer  (Read 6365 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
The elite and cancer
« on: May 11, 2017, 09:00:32 AM »
Anyone noticed how the true elite like the British royal family, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Bushs. None of them seem to ever get cancer. Anyone would think they possessed the cure which they withhold from the rest of us...

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: The elite and cancer
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 09:03:51 AM »
I'd think more likely they can afford good private healthcare and are screened for cancers very often so if they do get them it can be dealt with before it gets bad

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 09:12:11 AM »
Reptilian shape-shifters are immune from cancer and other earthly diseases.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 09:20:39 AM »
Cancer Charities are a multi billion dollar a year industry.  Those charities have made numerous billionaires and millionaires.  People donate money for a "cure" then labs use that free money to find new treatments, they patent it then make hundreds of millions off of it.  The biggest scam running right now.

Ever notice how Cancer charities used to be Donate to find a Cure and now it's "awareness" or "research" ?  they are no longer looking for a cure.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 09:38:23 AM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 09:41:51 AM »
There's been past Presidents who have come down with Cancer and were treated.   These people have the best doctors and go for routine checkups and have access to the best technology for pre-cancerous screening and even heart defects.

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 10:13:08 AM »

thread over

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 10:20:57 AM »

thread over

Not a good example. He was known to prefer herbal remedies, homoeopathy and other forms of quackery instead of taking doctors advice.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 10:24:52 AM »
No one gets cheated.  There's no desert.  You just get what you get.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2017, 10:26:36 AM »

X2

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 11:15:40 AM »
https://www.gaia.com/article/mantis-aliens%20

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2017, 11:56:31 AM »
Sorry but I had to find out what Reptilian Shape Shifters are ....and here is what I found out in case anyone does not know but needs to know ...

Reptilians (also called reptoids,reptiloids, saurians, or Draconians) are purported reptilian humanoids that play a prominent role in fantasy, science fiction, ufology, and conspiracy theories. The idea of reptilians was popularized by David Icke, a conspiracy theorist who claims shape-shifting reptilian aliens control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate human societies. Icke has claimed on multiple occasions that many of the world leaders are, or are possessed by, so-called reptilians.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 12:03:28 PM »

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 12:04:52 PM »
Sorry but I had to find out what Reptilian Shape Shifters are ....and here is what I found out in case anyone does not know but needs to know ...

Reptilians (also called reptoids,reptiloids, saurians, or Draconians) are purported reptilian humanoids that play a prominent role in fantasy, science fiction, ufology, and conspiracy theories. The idea of reptilians was popularized by David Icke, a conspiracy theorist who claims shape-shifting reptilian aliens control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate human societies. Icke has claimed on multiple occasions that many of the world leaders are, or are possessed by, so-called reptilians.

There's a famous reptilian among us in the fitness community.
He was chosen by our overlords as a breeder to spread his superior genetics.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2017, 12:28:33 PM »
There's a famous reptilian among us in the fitness community.
He was chosen by our overlords as a breeder to spread his superior genetics.

who can look at those child bearing hips and tell me trans isnt a real thing, it was designed to give birth. just got screwed up somewhere

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2017, 12:43:29 PM »
who can look at those child bearing hips and tell me trans isnt a real thing, it was designed to give birth. just got screwed up somewhere

Some reptiles are hermaphroditic. Could it be that Blaha really is a reptilian with elite genetics which allow him to shape-shift into Mooncookie and back? Could these genetics really benefit humanity and cause countries like Canada institute "other" as a sex on their driver's licenses and passports? The pieces are all falling into place, if you ask me.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2017, 12:49:12 PM »

thread over

He said cancer, not teh AIDS

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 01:29:18 PM »

thread over

Was Jobs using some sort of clone for his iphone presentations.  I swear he was on stage months before his death, that's a quick decline

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 01:46:17 PM »
Jobs could have lived longer had he not done some of the things he did to stop the cancer in the first place

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2017, 02:17:57 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 02:30:40 PM »

Wiggs posted a video one time of one of the Nazis and it was of him "shape shifting". Keitel or someone like that. Also George Bush Sr.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2017, 03:00:01 PM »

He looks like he could be Dennis Wolf's training partner on Calf day.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2017, 10:56:50 AM »
I'd think more likely they can afford good private healthcare and are screened for cancers very often so if they do get them it can be dealt with before it gets bad
;) ;) ;) ;)  most of the elite stay in better shape than the general population... here is a prime example of what exercise and good nutrition can do. picture of health.
F

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2017, 01:21:15 PM »

thread over

Damn must have been on one of his last days "alive" right?
O

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2017, 05:12:25 PM »
black people are the original cancer