Author Topic: Rude ugly fat woman ruins workday  (Read 4533 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Rude ugly fat woman ruins workday
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2018, 08:06:56 PM »
I'm going to withhold judgement on this one as parking in the UK is tight.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2018, 12:37:59 PM »
Dude, you are one of my favorite posters and would have no issue having many beers with you, but you were in the wrong here.  Not because the fat bitch couldn't use the space, as I believe being a fat ass slob is not a handicap, but because you parked there in the first place.  I'd have had my mate jump in the driver seat and just either double park behind someone or circle the parking lot.

That said, being a no self control having fat ass is not a handicap.  They should tow their fucking cars.  It should only be reserved for those in wheel chairs or crutches of some sort, things like that.

Henda, I still like you though dude, keep em coming.

Thanks mate, feeling mutual mate. I agree I was in the wrong and it’s honestly the first time I ever parked in one, my issue is with the fat bitches disgusting attitude, as if her appearance isn’t already repulsive enough she has the manners of a pig also, truly a vile creature and if she was laying dying in the gutter like the giant slug she is  pleading for help and I was passing by I’d likley laugh and maybe even stamp on her throat a few times

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2018, 12:41:50 PM »
LOL maybe? ;D

But I still suspect getting turned down by her was the real thing that pissed you off . ;D

Haha id turn very few women down but even I wouldn’t allow it the privilege of sucking me off mate even if it paid me handsomely and gave me unlimited free use of her disability parking badge.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2018, 01:08:35 PM »
are you always this battle hardened or did you make a special effort on this occasion?

We can’t all be as tough as a prime mike Tyson as I’m sure you must be BBC

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2018, 01:21:08 PM »
I never doubted that you were not tough

Haha I don’t claim to be anything of the sort but wasn’t the lack of it what your post was saying?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2018, 01:46:51 PM »
minging on a bodybuilding forum about some rude fat ugly woman ruining your day seems a bit queenie

Haha it wasn’t that serious, It only ruined it as I spent the day angry that I felt my retort wasn’t enough as being called fat and ugly and disgusting  is probably water off a ducks back to a vile pig like her she heard it before, like I said in the op when wished the watering can we use to piss in had been full and I’d tipped it on her I’d have been immensely satisfied