Author Topic: Key Republican Calls for ‘Radical Changes’ in Trump's Presidency  (Read 3191 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
A Senate Republican who once considered joining Donald Trump’s administration called Thursday for “radical changes,” saying the president hasn’t yet demonstrated the characteristics needed to serve in his job.

“We’re at a point where there needs to be radical changes take place at the White House itself. It has to happen,” Senator Bob Corker told local reporters in his home state of Tennessee. “I think the president needs to take stock of the role that he plays in our nation and move beyond himself -- move way beyond himself -- and move to a place where daily he’s waking up thinking about what is best for the nation.”

Another Senate Republican, Tim Scott of South Carolina, said that Trump has compromised his moral authority with this response to the recent racial violence in Charlottesville, Virginia. “I’m not going to defend the indefensible,” Scott, the only African-American Republican in the Senate, told Vice News. “What we want to see from our president is clarity and moral authority. And that moral authority is compromised.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-17/key-republican-calls-for-radical-changes-in-trump-s-presidency

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Key Republican Calls for ‘Radical Changes’ in Trump's Presidency
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 03:15:15 PM »
Yawn

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 03:31:16 PM »
keep yawning Tubby

Your side is completely useless

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 03:53:31 PM »
Your side is completely useless

These are two guys from your side dipshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 04:23:09 PM »
These are two guys from your side dipshit

No shit. They fall in line with you clowns. Again genius. Vast difference between Republicans and conservatives. You side is done. GOP is on life support

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 04:29:13 PM »
No shit. They fall in line with you clowns. Again genius. Vast difference between Republicans and conservatives. You side is done. GOP is on life support
So trump is the savior?

Also, I find Straw Mans threads quite enjoyable. How about you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 04:45:03 PM »
So trump is the savior?

Of course you do. Why wouldn't you. You're both naive and believe everything the left tells you

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 04:56:39 PM »

name some great conservatives that you admire...who...if they criticized Trump...would make you take notice.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 05:01:09 PM »
More mass hysteria from the lemmings.

Still won't stop the heavy losses coming up in a little over a year for the Dems.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 05:01:47 PM »
Corker’s criticisms are particularly notable because he has previously been a Trump ally and met with him before his inauguration to discuss the possibility of becoming secretary of State.

“The president has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor some of the competence that he needs to demonstrate in order to be successful,” Corker, who chairs the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said. “And we need for him to be successful.”

“He also recently has not demonstrated that he understands the character of this nation. He has not demonstrated that he understands what has made this nation great,” he added. “Without the things that I just mentioned happening, our nation is going to go through great peril.”

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »
More mass hysteria from the lemmings.

Still won't stop the heavy losses coming up in a little over a year for the Dems.

please explain how two senators = "mass hysteria"

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2017, 05:08:17 PM »
Of course you do. Why wouldn't you. You're both naive and believe everything the left tells you
I think your living in lala land kind of warps you're perspective. Like, a rural midwest democrat could be far more conservative than your average california republican. You live in a liberal cesspool by choice.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 05:12:19 PM »

Hey Tubby,

Try to keep in mind that the Senators (and Trump) took an oath to uphold The Constitution

They didn't take a loyalty oath to Trump

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2017, 05:14:58 PM »
So trump is the savior?

Sure....they're like a breath of fresh air.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 05:37:12 PM »
Hey Tubby,

Try to keep in mind that the Senators (and Trump) took an oath to uphold The Constitution

They didn't take a loyalty oath to Trump

Hahahaha, now its "they took an oath to uphold the Constitution" where the fuck are you when the left shits on it daily?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2017, 05:39:08 PM »
Hahahaha, now its "they took an oath to uphold the Constitution" where the fuck are you when the left shits on it daily?

Daily eh?

Ok, how did "the left" shit on it today ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 12:00:19 AM »
Daily eh?

Ok, how did "the left" shit on it today ?

Quit picking on Coach. He cannot stop himself from making absurd simplistic comments. He's entitled to his opinion however false it may be.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2017, 04:35:09 AM »
As long as Ofaggetcare is in place, taxes what they are, and nothing getting done on infrastructure, etc - damn right this Admn better straighten up fast. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2017, 07:59:22 AM »
Bob Corker?

Never heard of him.

How is he a "key" Republican?

He doesn't get nearly the TV time Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets.

Ooooooops...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2017, 08:52:40 AM »
I think your living in lala land kind of warps you're perspective. Like, a rural midwest democrat could be far more conservative than your average california republican. You live in a liberal cesspool by choice.

1. I already stated my opinions about the GOP

2. Again, I'm sure Mid-west DEMOCRATS are but I'm not talking about democrats

3. If my prospective is warped, please point it out. I assume (and again I'm right and I've said this before) that since you and Strawman keep up posting ALL negative propaganda about Trump it's obvious you're against ALL of his policies and proposals and for the leftist agenda which includes a total government take over of a America, globalzation, etc.

Tu and few other still claim he's a con-man. When he was running I would have tended to agree but here we are 7 months in and IMO has proved me wrong. So I'll ask these same people, where is the con? The only ones that we got conned by was the GOP. We already knew the left were con artists. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2017, 09:02:57 AM »
Bob...lets bend over and take it in the ass for the  Iran deal.... Cocker.....that guy. Your kidding me right. This guy is a world class douchbag ...fuck him, keep trying.
L

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2017, 09:36:05 AM »
Bob...lets bend over and take it in the ass for the  Iran deal.... Cocker.....that guy. Your kidding me right. This guy is a world class douchbag ...fuck him, keep trying.
Yep, nobody who voted for Trump cares what this guy thinks. He was on the terrible list a long time ago. Not going to change anyones opinion.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2017, 09:40:14 AM »

keep telling yourself that

It's unheard of for a Senator in the same party as the POTUS to publicly question whether the POTUS is competent.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2017, 09:59:00 AM »
1. I already stated my opinions about the GOP

2. Again, I'm sure Mid-west DEMOCRATS are but I'm not talking about democrats

3. If my prospective is warped, please point it out. I assume (and again I'm right and I've said this before) that since you and Strawman keep up posting ALL negative propaganda about Trump it's obvious you're against ALL of his policies and proposals and for the leftist agenda which includes a total government take over of a America, globalzation, etc.

Tu and few other still claim he's a con-man. When he was running I would have tended to agree but here we are 7 months in and IMO has proved me wrong. So I'll ask these same people, where is the con? The only ones that we got conned by was the GOP. We already knew the left were con artists. 

Healthcare  - Trump flat out lied.  He had no plan at all.   He put it in the hands on the GOP losers in the Senate and House.  The results were predictable failure.   He didnt present his own plan - he left it up to those schmucks instead of presenting his own. 

And now we are stuck with shitbamacare.   Same as the birth certificate.  He lied.  He never sent anyone to Hawaii and no one he claims to have ever found anything that "they couldnt believe what they were finding."

I call it like I see it - he is a circus ring leader and a con man  - I agree with his state positions on most issues like immigration, taxes, etc - but as a leader he so far sucks and is showing he can't get a 2 car funeral going