Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 14426 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: December 30, 2011, 11:09:53 PM »
Hello God.

I would very much appreciate a simple answer.  I know your time is very limited so I very much appreciate your input.

I have enough growth to run 15-25ius for about 3 month.  Should I just go for 25?  Should I break the shots up throughout the day?

Again, please respond with your advice.  Whatever you advise is what I am going to do.  Thank you very much.  You are a bodybuilding god.

you use as much as you can of growth to be as big and as lean as you can ...as simple as that ,, if you are 220 lb 6% it will be much less impressive than if you are 227 lb 6% ...as simple as that,, every couple lbs of lean muscle is HUGE DIFF on frame that is of same height,, and by lean muscle i mean muscle and bone thats it

you should use as much as you can afford but! always remember...alayas remember the hgh will have to stay in that range for long time to make longer changes that continue...if you use 3 months then go off....you will hold it for another couple months but then what?

hgh is always in blood unless few weeks before competition ,, other than that legit hgh should never be outside the blood but rather inside

to advice you i ned to know height and weight and bodyfat etc,, but i usualy recomend for bodybuild with best genetic frame to be 8-10 iu of legit hgh  and strach is as much as you can base on this facts,, 15 iu is if you want to go profesional  and realy when you see everything is gh... 20-40 iu is for fellas who are profesionals even though today MANY MANY amatuers do 20-30 and even in some cases 40 ius lol yes yes

i recomend 15 iu like my name is gh15 this is why i caled myself that back 7 years ago,, you can gert by on 8 iu .... but you wil have to fuckin know your body to the t and practicaly do nothing else but sleep and bodybuild

15 iu is what i recomend for high level mutatition into the pros

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 09:29:37 AM »

you use as much as you can of growth to be as big and as lean as you can ...as simple as that ,, if you are 220 lb 6% it will be much less impressive than if you are 227 lb 6% ...as simple as that,, every couple lbs of lean muscle is HUGE DIFF on frame that is of same height,, and by lean muscle i mean muscle and bone thats it

you should use as much as you can afford but! always remember...alayas remember the hgh will have to stay in that range for long time to make longer changes that continue...if you use 3 months then go off....you will hold it for another couple months but then what?

hgh is always in blood unless few weeks before competition ,, other than that legit hgh should never be outside the blood but rather inside

to advice you i ned to know height and weight and bodyfat etc,, but i usualy recomend for bodybuild with best genetic frame to be 8-10 iu of legit hgh  and strach is as much as you can base on this facts,, 15 iu is if you want to go profesional  and realy when you see everything is gh... 20-40 iu is for fellas who are profesionals even though today MANY MANY amatuers do 20-30 and even in some cases 40 ius lol yes yes

i recomend 15 iu like my name is gh15 this is why i caled myself that back 7 years ago,, you can gert by on 8 iu .... but you wil have to fuckin know your body to the t and practicaly do nothing else but sleep and bodybuild

15 iu is what i recomend for high level mutatition into the pros

gh15 approved

Thank you very much.  I am 6'1 245lbs prob 12% bf.  On my first run with growth I got my bf down much lower.  When I competed (had never touched gh) I was down to about 5% at 230lbs.   

If money is not an issue, should I run more than 15iu?  I can afford to run 15-25iu indefinitely, or at the very least for well over a year.  Should I still only run 15iu?  These are novotropins.

I read on Dats board a lot of stuff about mimmicking the natural pulse and to only do 3iu shots sporadically throughout the day, and to not exceed a certain amount, etc. etc.

Thanks for your input.  If you think I should only run 15iu then 15iu it is.   Below are my pics after about 2 months on novos at 10iu ed.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 09:34:24 AM »
when you take over 15 iu of gh ....in most cases and it realy depend on me taking look into ti personaly but in most cases...it mean insulina got to be inside with gh ...

all of the fellas you see arounsd walking 230 240 they are all ALL on insulina ,, im talking conditioned 230 240 5'9 all of them use lot of gh yes but also use insulina with it ,, after a while on legit hgh you see that the body wants that insulina and you also se that no matter what you do you just can not get fat and lose bodyfat all the time to a point you only have water on you ....

the insulina then is needed ! it did ruin bodybuild  but it come with terirory ,, inorder go grow into the big numbers insulina will HAVE to be used with hgh ,, some individuals can go profesional with no insulina but it wil be in lower numbers and more of ilussion ,, they are not many btu they are there ,,

insulina is something that is very comenly used with hgh inorder to achieve thre numbers you are all talking about,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 09:43:31 AM »
Lol,you are much lower than 12%...
GETBIG!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 09:54:31 AM »
oh yes,, you are much lower than 12% i do not know who tought you fellas about bodyfat lol but you are in the singles,, you just hold water the infamous generic gh water and testosteronsa water ,, yes thee is fat there but it is no where near 12 ,, more of the 8 % zone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 11:47:09 AM »
when you take over 15 iu of gh ....in most cases and it realy depend on me taking look into ti personaly but in most cases...it mean insulina got to be inside with gh ...

all of the fellas you see arounsd walking 230 240 they are all ALL on insulina ,, im talking conditioned 230 240 5'9 all of them use lot of gh yes but also use insulina with it ,, after a while on legit hgh you see that the body wants that insulina and you also se that no matter what you do you just can not get fat and lose bodyfat all the time to a point you only have water on you ....

the insulina then is needed ! it did ruin bodybuild  but it come with terirory ,, inorder go grow into the big numbers insulina will HAVE to be used with hgh ,, some individuals can go profesional with no insulina but it wil be in lower numbers and more of ilussion ,, they are not many btu they are there ,,

insulina is something that is very comenly used with hgh inorder to achieve thre numbers you are all talking about,,

gh15 approved

Thank you for taking the time to help me.  If I did not want to run insulin should I not run above 15iu?  When you said that insulin has to be run with above 15iu doses, do you say that for health reasons or strictly to maximize the gh?     Thank you for addressing these questions.  I know there are lots of others (some have pmed me) who very much appreciate your perspective more in depth on high dose gh (15iu+)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 11:48:32 AM »
Lol,you are much lower than 12%...

oh yes,, you are much lower than 12% i do not know who tought you fellas about bodyfat lol but you are in the singles,, you just hold water the infamous generic gh water and testosteronsa water ,, yes thee is fat there but it is no where near 12 ,, more of the 8 % zone

gh15 approved

Thanks guys, I know.  These pics were from a couple months back.  I unfortunately had to take almost 3 months off everything, including training, so I got out of shape and got up to around 12%.  I am back down to around 10% I think.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 11:59:44 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to help me.  If I did not want to run insulin should I not run above 15iu?  When you said that insulin has to be run with above 15iu doses, do you say that for health reasons or strictly to maximize the gh?     Thank you for addressing these questions.  I know there are lots of others (some have pmed me) who very much appreciate your perspective more in depth on high dose gh (15iu+)

the use of insulina is very indivdial ,, it depend on the bodybuild,, but! you will find out that to get to the sizes talking abotu now day and its not realy sizes but more of lean weight...to get htere you wil have to use insulina,,

i do not like insulina i think you can turn profesional with out it ,, but...it will be 210...220...not 240 250 ...

today the fellas who want to step on stage 240 230 ...5'9 they use insulina be sure of that ,,

also gh shoudl alwasy run hgihest dose for as long as you can ....you only take gh out basicaly to go on stage few weeks before depending on few factor

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 12:16:25 PM »
the use of insulina is very indivdial ,, it depend on the bodybuild,, but! you will find out that to get to the sizes talking abotu now day and its not realy sizes but more of lean weight...to get htere you wil have to use insulina,,

i do not like insulina i think you can turn profesional with out it ,, but...it will be 210...220...not 240 250 ...

today the fellas who want to step on stage 240 230 ...5'9 they use insulina be sure of that ,,

also gh shoudl alwasy run hgihest dose for as long as you can ....you only take gh out basicaly to go on stage few weeks before depending on few factor

gh15 approved

would you ever post an insulin -gh protocol for the advanced???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 12:30:20 PM »
yes ,, on webpage,, you will have everything you need to know about bodybuild and never dare to ask on the webpage,, every thing!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 02:57:01 PM »
yes ,, on webpage,, you will have everything you need to know about bodybuild and never dare to ask on the webpage,, every thing!

gh15 approved

on webpage?  Which is this?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 03:26:59 PM »
what web page?

and what's the story with 3iu at a time to mimic pulse shots or whatever?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 03:32:16 PM »
There is going to be a webpage some time in early 2012 that gh15 will be running

don't remember if he said march or may but it started with an m lol

patience !  :D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 03:41:01 PM »

Thank you very much.  I am 6'1 245lbs prob 12% bf.  On my first run with growth I got my bf down much lower.  When I competed (had never touched gh) I was down to about 5% at 230lbs.   

If money is not an issue, should I run more than 15iu?  I can afford to run 15-25iu indefinitely, or at the very least for well over a year.  Should I still only run 15iu?  These are novotropins.

I read on Dats board a lot of stuff about mimmicking the natural pulse and to only do 3iu shots sporadically throughout the day, and to not exceed a certain amount, etc. etc.

Thanks for your input.  If you think I should only run 15iu then 15iu it is.   Below are my pics after about 2 months on novos at 10iu ed.

"If money is not an issue..."

Just what does this stuff cost people?  If it is horrendous, how in the world can people afford to be taking it?    You guys are huge. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 03:47:16 PM »
i said befoe,, something big is comign in march 2012 ,, gh15 official web site,, it is sponsored by one of biggest organization in the world,,there shoudl be infrmation about it all over place soon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 03:49:56 PM »
google ads = sposored by google?  :D

Swlabr

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 04:03:40 PM »
i said befoe,, something big is comign in march 2012 ,, gh15 official web site,, it is sponsored by one of biggest organization in the world,,there shoudl be infrmation about it all over place soon

gh15 approved

gh15, release the website on my birthday, March 16th. It'd be the best birthday present ever. ;)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 04:40:16 PM »
And the 3iu at a time idea?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2011, 07:04:31 PM »
google ads = sposored by google?  :D

what google ads,, it organization that agred to sponsor ,, i give money to them for many years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2011, 07:07:01 PM »
And the 3iu at a time idea?

3-5....

abotu 3-5 iu in every inject,,that sall you need,, beginer start with 3 iu each inject advance go to 5 iu ....then the more advance you are the higher overall dose you use

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 08:22:23 PM »
3-5....

abotu 3-5 iu in every inject,,that sall you need,, beginer start with 3 iu each inject advance go to 5 iu ....then the more advance you are the higher overall dose you use

gh15 approved

Thank you gh.

Just so I understand you correctly, can you comment if I am summarizing your information correctly?  My plan will be to take 20ius ed (consistency is the key, but run as much as you can afford) and divide the shots in 3-5iu injections?

Thank you and have a great New Years. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 10:00:04 PM »
corect,, injects of between 3 and 5 iu ,, a day off shoudl be injects of 3 iu doses insted of 5 iu doses,, but over all same overalll dose

gh15 approved
fallen angel

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2011, 10:04:36 PM »
18 is good

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2012, 09:11:56 AM »
corect,, injects of between 3 and 5 iu ,, a day off shoudl be injects of 3 iu doses insted of 5 iu doses,, but over all same overalll dose

gh15 approved

so if two doses on an off day, they should be first thing in the morning and right before bed?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
in the last 72 hours,, yes 3 single days
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 02:53:32 PM »
you knwo how obvious it is tht everyone use gh now day? just to give you litle example form home...

in the last 3 day i have got over 100 pms askingf abotu how to get hgh kigtropin into americana and europe ,, over 100 fucking pms in less than 72 hours lol now many of them have zero postings on getbig which mean one thing....they are from other boardings such as muscular develop ,, such as bodybuild.com,, such as steroid.com,, such as many others,,

THIS is why i call this cult FILT! on th eoutside none will admit to use of anything,, on the inside....ROTTEN APPLES,,

im not a hgh suplier i can not recomend you how to bring hgh or how to get it,,

first man up and admit to usage on your perspectives boardings before you come to talk to my elfs,, to me dont even come talk

this is rediculous! but as you can se everyoen use gh! bunch of scambag liar on all those boardings

gh15 approved
fallen angel