Author Topic: OnlyMe vs. Leafy Bug Threads  (Read 23598 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: An Analytical Analysis of the Obese Keith
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2007, 12:33:27 PM »
I like to write about my gay fantasies online

:-X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2007, 12:41:09 PM »
:-X

Damn, I was hoping after my sabbatical that the site would have a better class of twunts to cause to meltdown, but if you are the example....

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2007, 12:52:05 PM »
Damn, I was hoping after my sabbatical that the site would have a better class of twunts to cause to meltdown, but if you are the example....

Ohh poor baby, did you spend 10 minutes thinking that up? :)

The_Leafy_Bug

Hahah im SO DEEP in this guys HEAD!!!
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2007, 07:42:30 PM »
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: The_Leafy_Bug on: Today at 07:38:13 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Twinkie guess what.  I gotta to go now and type up a half page letter.  Guess what it is for.  It is so I can get $2 million deposited into an escrow account on January 18. See you can only talk shit.  Sorry twinkie but I walk the walk like I have for the past 25 years.  Hang in there though, someday you might get a job and get out of that hell hole you live in.  Seriously, I feel real sorry for people like you.  hahahah bye bye

MELTDOWN!!!

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Hahah im SO DEEP in this guys HEAD!!!
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2007, 07:43:25 PM »
Lonely me, if you would be so kind to post the routing number

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2007, 07:45:14 PM »
If you make that much money than why are you still sucking off the government disability checks?

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »
If you make that much money than why don't you buy some decent tailored clothing for a man of your size?

If you make that much money than why don't you wash the funion stains off your "business suit"?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2007, 07:49:33 PM »
If you make that much money than why don't you buy some decent tailored clothing for a man of your size?

If you make that much money than why don't you wash the funion stains off your "business suit"?
hahah you think onlyme would have some technically advanced bathing station made for the obese, steel reinforced toilets, nicely made clothing, etc... instead he looks like a truck driver who hasnt showered in months.

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2007, 07:51:35 PM »
hahah you think onlyme would have some technically advanced bathing station made for the obese, steel reinforced toilets, nicely made clothing, etc... instead he looks like a truck driver who hasnt showered in months.

I could only imagine this fat body gorging himself at a Ryan's buffet sitting at a family sized table in the back of the restaurant all alone.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2007, 08:02:28 PM »
B

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2007, 08:03:12 PM »
U

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2007, 08:03:46 PM »
M

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2007, 08:04:52 PM »
P

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2007, 08:06:08 PM »
Could you imagine this fat body driving in his 94' Astro swerving around town while dropping greasy fries all over the place and swearing up a storm.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2007, 08:06:28 PM »
Why would he PM that to you, Leafy?

I think he likes you - you're like the son he never had  ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2007, 08:09:47 PM »
Why would he PM that to you, Leafy?

I think he likes you - you're like the son he never had  ;D
Hahahh thus the constant bickering... maybe he can relate that to what he once had with his daughter. It is funny that he has all this money yet he cant help them. Money can't solve obesity and loneliness lonelyme. Nor can it help a drug addiction. Poor onlyme.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2007, 08:13:20 PM »
Could you imagine this fat body driving in his 94' Astro swerving around town while dropping greasy fries all over the place and swearing up a storm.
Hahah i can see him in like a 93 nissan truck that slants to the side when he sits in it and the muffler dragging with sparks going everywhere and black smoke pouring out the back. French fries and burger bags all over the dash board traveling cross country hahahahah.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2007, 08:13:47 PM »
Damn..

This leafybug dude is fucking nuts.

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »
Hahahh thus the constant bickering... maybe he can relate that to what he once had with his daughter. It is funny that he has all this money yet he cant help them. Money can't solve obesity and loneliness lonelyme. Nor can it help a drug addiction. Poor onlyme.

It's a good thing he does all his business transactions online. If these buyers ever saw what he looked like (and smelled like) in person, they would have nothing to do with him.

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2007, 08:15:09 PM »
Hahah i can see him in like a 93 nissan truck that slants to the side when he sits in it and the muffler dragging with sparks going everywhere and black smoke pouring out the back. French fries and burger bags all over the dash board traveling cross country hahahahah.

hahaha I could see the truck bed filled up with empty boxes of "Lean Cuisine" , then you see a morbidly obese blob in the driver seat.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2007, 08:16:37 PM »
hahaha I could see the truck bed filled up with empty boxes of "Lean Cuisine" , then you see a morbidly obese blob in the driver seat.
Hahahah i can see his fat hands being so big that when he wipes his ass he misses the toilet paper and gets it all over his hands hahahahaha

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2007, 08:19:26 PM »
Hahahah i can see his fat hands being so big that when he wipes his ass he misses the toilet paper and gets it all over his hands hahahahaha

ROFL, I could see him trying to scoot violently back and fourth on the toilet seat attempting to wipe his ass until someone walks in the restroom.... then he has to wait until they leave to try again.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2007, 08:21:26 PM »
ROFL, I could see him trying to scoot violently back and fourth on the toilet seat attempting to wipe his ass until someone walks in the restroom.... then he has to wait until they leave to try again.
Hahah he has to hold his shit so it doesnt make a violent splattering sound and gross everyone out hahaha. Nahhh onlyme has no pride. Look at him. Do you think a guy with any form of self respect would let himself get that out of shape. He likes to get used and abused... not as bad as special ed but to an extent i think he likes the negative attention. Why else would he let himself slip and post information concerning his daughters drug use?

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2007, 08:27:36 PM »
Hahah he has to hold his shit so it doesnt make a violent splattering sound and gross everyone out hahaha. Nahhh onlyme has no pride. Look at him. Do you think a guy with any form of self respect would let himself get that out of shape. He likes to get used and abused... not as bad as special ed but to an extent i think he likes the negative attention. Why else would he let himself slip and post information concerning his daughters drug use?

This could be true.

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2007, 08:34:00 PM »
M

This is the professional look of a successful business man.