Author Topic: My Daily Schedule For Personal And Family Life!!!  (Read 3265 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
My Daily Schedule For Personal And Family Life!!!
« on: April 10, 2016, 05:51:52 AM »
I've received hundreds of PM's asking how I balance my personal and family life. Its no secret it takes dedication and hard work. Here it is. Enjoy!

4am-Wake Up. Take Glandulars

4:20am- Gym. 1 hour cardio and 40 minutes with weights. Unless its leg day then I will skip the cardio and hit the weights for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.

6am- On the way home hit Ralph's Grocery for some Kombucha. Very good and a must!!!!

6:30- Arrive home Eat two Fugi Apples (high sugar content) for increased insulin. Make Protein shake.

Mix Italian percolated coffee, one scoop of whey protein, two whole eggs with shell
                     Heavy cream, coconut oil and high fat cocoa.
                     (Very similar to Rheo Blair's)

Shower, make love, get kids up

8:45am -Work

Throughout the work day I'll sip on a raspberry ketone elixir and have a couple handfuls of cashews.

3:07pm- Get out of work

3:30pm- Quick BUT brisk walk around Griffith Park

4pm- Pick kids up

4:15pm- Get kids dinner. Depending on what toy is in the Happy Meals its McDonald's but they Like Jack In The Box too.

5pm- I'll either prepare homemade sushi, or get steaks ready along with some type of veggie.

6:30pm- Eat dinner, take another round of Glandulars, Liquid Creatine or NO EXPLOD.

7:30pm- Homework with kids, maybe some light reading in my study or interaction with family

8:30pm- If its a cheat day I'll have an Aero Bar or Coffee Crisp with some Mother's Milk Tea(relaxation)

9:pm- Couple handfuls of cashews and an Activia yogurt.

10pm- Sleep

There you have it GetBig...I hope this helps some of you get back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: My Daily Schedule For Personal And Family Life!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 06:10:05 AM »
Someone actually harassed u with hundreds of PMs?  U should talk to Ron and have him banned.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 06:20:02 AM »
Great tips/structure!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 06:51:27 AM »
fallsview

apples have majority fructose, fructose doesnt effect insulin
A

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 07:50:00 AM »
fallsview

apples have majority fructose, fructose doesnt effect insulin

Yes to a certain degree BUT there are small amounts of other sugars in Fugi Apples. I like them because they are sweet and I have better control over my glycemic index with them. I've notice my blood sugar does go up a few points after eating them...that's exactly what I want though. I tried replacing the apples with Organic New England Honey but that was a disaster. I could never get my blood sugar at a regular rate due to the fact that the honey kept it elevated for many hours. Therefore I went back to apples.  

I also pair them up with a Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA or a Avery Brewing Tweak. I understand you'll probably go for a Natural ICE because your taste is unrefined.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 07:56:01 AM »
Yes to a certain degree BUT there are small amounts of other sugars in Fugi Apples. I like them because they are sweet and I have better control over my glycemic index with them. I've notice my blood sugar does go up a few points after eating them...that's exactly what I want though. I tried replacing the apples with Organic New England Honey but that was a disaster. I could never get my blood sugar at a regular rate due to the fact that the honey kept it elevated for many hours. Therefore I went back to apples. 

All also pair them up with a Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA or a Avery Brewing Tweak. I understand you'll probably go for a Natural ICE because your taste is unrefined.

Natty ice!  :D

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1
D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 08:13:18 AM »
I've received hundreds of PM's asking how I balance my personal and family life. Its no secret it takes dedication and hard work. Here it is. Enjoy!

4am-Wake Up. Take Glandulars

4:20am- Gym. 1 hour cardio and 40 minutes with weights. Unless its leg day then I will skip the cardio and hit the weights for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.

6am- On the way home hit Ralph's Grocery for some Kombucha. Very good and a must!!!!

6:30- Arrive home Eat two Fugi Apples (high sugar content) for increased insulin. Make Protein shake.

Mix Italian percolated coffee, one scoop of whey protein, two whole eggs with shell
                     Heavy cream, coconut oil and high fat cocoa.
                     (Very similar to Rheo Blair's)

Shower, make love, get kids up

8:45am -Work

Throughout the work day I'll sip on a raspberry ketone elixir and have a couple handfuls of cashews.

3:07pm- Get out of work

3:30pm- Quick BUT brisk walk around Griffith Park

4pm- Pick kids up

4:15pm- Get kids dinner. Depending on what toy is in the Happy Meals its McDonald's but they Like Jack In The Box too.

5pm- I'll either prepare homemade sushi, or get steaks ready along with some type of veggie.

6:30pm- Eat dinner, take another round of Glandulars, Liquid Creatine or NO EXPLOD.

7:30pm- Homework with kids, maybe some light reading in my study or interaction with family

8:30pm- If its a cheat day I'll have an Aero Bar or Coffee Crisp with some Mother's Milk Tea(relaxation)

9:pm- Couple handfuls of cashews and an Activia yogurt.

10pm- Sleep

There you have it GetBig...I hope this helps some of you get back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2016, 08:36:35 PM »

I also pair them up with a Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA or a Avery Brewing Tweak. I understand you'll probably go for a Natural ICE because your taste is unrefined.
yeah man they say opt for unrefined ingredients! im glad that u manage you sugar levels closely .does ypur blood sugar go down with natty ice?
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 02:27:48 AM »
Couple handfuls of cashews eh?
w

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 02:34:38 AM »
Pretty much the shittiest type of life possible, next to being a Syrian migrant stuck at the Greek/Macedonian border.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2016, 02:54:44 AM »
im sure the guy who doesn't even know how to spell "fuji" is quite fastidious in his glucose management

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2016, 03:32:10 AM »
Looks worse than prison.

Fallsview has hit rock bottom.
P

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2016, 05:02:37 AM »

have you ever tried kielbasa from North Carolina?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2016, 05:15:30 AM »

While your bundle of joy is probably causing you no end of delight, moms can also feel overwhelmed and tired, especially when it comes to breastfeeding. We love the fact that the herbs in this formula have been traditionally used to help mothers support their production of breast milk and to promote healthy lactation.* With fennel and anise (which give the tea a sweet, licorice-like taste), and coriander and fenugreek, each sip is like stepping into a tradition that has been passed down from woman to woman for hundreds of years

REALLY?!

Might wanna switch tea bags...

http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/product_categories/relaxation-teas/
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2016, 05:35:31 AM »
Take the kids to macdonalds everyday?

Why do you cook for yourself and not your kids?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2016, 07:11:39 AM »
What is your wife doing while you are working and looking after the kids and cooking?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2016, 07:34:23 AM »
Work 6 hours a day doing what?

Barely any eating and working out almost 2 hours every day, you should be very lean.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2016, 09:30:32 AM »
Work 6 hours a day doing what?

Barely any eating and working out almost 2 hours every day,you should be very lean.

Haha, you would think so....

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2016, 04:20:28 PM »
Cook and eat healthily for yourself while cramming garbage down your kids throats. Nice.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2016, 08:14:51 PM »
You forgot the part where you sneak out of the house at night to man the glory hole at the truck stop on Route 91. BE STAY THINK HIV POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2016, 08:24:13 PM »
Take the kids to macdonalds everyday?

Why do you cook for yourself and not your kids?

He eats good and the kids eat crap.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2016, 08:54:38 AM »
He eats good and the kids eat crap.

HOW DARE YOU!!!! First off, McDonald's and Jack IN The Box are not crap. The nuggets are all white meat. Maybe you should recall what Dave Palumbo said about eating at McDonald's.  Second...I give them a BOOST shake for snack. I will also have about two Ensure shakes throughout the day. 

If you have nothing positive to say...don't say it at all.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2016, 09:01:41 AM »
Troll. Your life sounds like shit. Like you're literally a prisoner. Brutal 'freedom' and 'ability to do what you want'

::) another cuck bites the dust

Troll? BAAAAHAAAAAA. Go back to PM and post on the sponsor section of Uncle Z. You my friend are one of the contented cows on here. Let me guess, 20 something, have a small shithole apartment with a Bob Marley poster hanging on the wall. Cheap Walmart furniture. Shitty job while going to a community college. Still getting help from Mom since you have no dad. Take a hike...especially if you're in Vermont.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2016, 09:04:26 AM »
HOW DARE YOU!!!! First off, McDonald's and Jack IN The Box are not crap. The nuggets are all white meat. Maybe you should recall what Dave Palumbo said about eating at McDonald's.  Second...I give them a BOOST shake for snack. I will also have about two Ensure shakes throughout the day. 

I kid u not ensure now has HMB in there shake now...so your kids will def not go catabolic...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2016, 09:06:45 AM »

Fallsview, how old are your kids?

Are they exercising at all?
X