Author Topic: Rare pictures of North Korea....  (Read 11345 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Rare pictures of North Korea....
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 12:09:49 AM »
NK is a shithole with extreme poverty and starvation and all that shit.

Nothing really ambiguous about that. Of course the WHY is the much more interesting question to ponder.

Exactly.

Some people still defend communism and it's bewildering to me.  Last year there was an article I read in the paper about how great communism was and how it allowed many Chinese families to own a colour TV.  ::)  Honestly, without the internet, I think the shelf life of a lot of these silly ideologies would be longer.  Think about when a so-called "guru" talks about a training principle which is nothing special and all the boards have threads refuting it.  That's what I like about the net, since the truth comes out, albeit buried in a lot of reading at times.  It's harder to say things which are obviously wrong though, because so many eyes are there to scrutinize such comments.

My friend taught in South Korea and by his account it was a very nice place and much like the Western world.  Eventually North Korea will look like that too.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2011, 12:13:09 AM »
Exactly.

Some people still defend communism and it's bewildering to me.  Last year there was an article I read in the paper about how great communism was and how it allowed many Chinese families to own a colour TV.  ::)  Honestly, without the internet, I think the shelf life of a lot of these silly ideologies would be longer.  Think about when a so-called "guru" talks about a training principle which is nothing special and all the boards have threads refuting it.  That's what I like about the net, since the truth comes out, albeit buried in a lot of reading at times.  It's harder to say things which are obviously wrong though, because so many eyes are there to scrutinize such comments.

My friend taught in South Korea and by his account it was a very nice place and much like the Western world.  Eventually North Korea will look like that too.

I think that Communism would work great if the whole world adopted the system. When you have some commie countries and some capitalist countries then the Commie countries will fail though. Especially when they are not friendly with each other.

Capitalism is a shit system too. It is absolutely destroying the environment and it is causing billions of people to live miserable and wretched lives.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2011, 12:24:16 AM »
The photo of photos of chinamen was best.

No, it's the past 10 yrs Mister Korea under 110 lbs..

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2011, 01:08:26 AM »
north korea is still living in the fifties in those pics.

and i don't wanna see the rest of it...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 01:15:37 AM »
north korea is still living in the fifties in those pics.

and i don't wanna see the rest of it...
thats the showcase pics they allowed published

the pic of the guy with the ball, its the 1st time he's seen a ball

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2011, 01:24:51 AM »
thats the showcase pics they allowed published

the pic of the guy with the ball, its the 1st time he's seen a ball

PROPAGANDA!!!!

::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 03:07:22 AM »
very weird country, i saw a few docs of westerners smugling a camera inside. only empty places. even on totally empty crossing points theres standing someone who is arranging the traffic as if hes a robot. you cant walk there on your own as a tourist because theres always a "guide" with you.
totally brainwashed people.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 03:21:07 AM »
They should nuke it from orbit, just to be sure.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2011, 03:26:56 AM »
it's a pretty nice place, usa likes to paint it as a horrible one because they don't bow down to whatever the usa asks them to do, just like china we demonize them as well.

Pictures of America great old USA !

If it's so great why are their people not allowed to leave? Where do you live? Why don't you move to North Korea? As a resident of North Korea do you think you can criticize their imperfections like you do the United States?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2011, 03:29:18 AM »
LOL, you're really an idiot.

They pictures show the BEST places there are in NK, the pics you show are the worst places in the US.

You don't want to be buried in the worst places in NK, and the US has a shitload of good places.

I wonder why the poor people in the US are fat and everyone except the upper political elite in NK are skinny?

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2011, 03:31:32 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2011, 03:33:44 AM »
I wonder why the poor people in the US are fat and everyone except the upper political elite in NK are skinny?

maybe because people in the US do not starve to death.

I really hate it when people from the US or Europe go on rambling how shitty and poor people in the US / Europe are and how countries in Africa or Asia have so much more freedom and bla bla bla.

Delusional. Even the poorest people in the US still have much more than considerably wealthy people in NK.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2011, 03:34:36 AM »
:-X

And that only speck of light in NK is the capital. In NK when you run out of tree bark and grass to eat you then feast on the people who died of starvation.

A women who spent time in a NK prison and escape to the US describe her experience in a congressional hearing. Here cell was so small that she couldn't even stand up. She spent her time kneeling in from of a hole in the ground that was her toilet waiting for a rat to come out so that she could catch, break it's neck, and eat it raw.

Hunger can turn even civilized people into animals. But why should we listen to her? There's always the Communist lovers who never spent a day in NK telling us how it really is.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2011, 03:35:42 AM »
in america people sometimes work a few jobs. thats weird

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2011, 03:38:17 AM »
in america people sometimes work a few jobs. thats weird

Better to have a few jobs than to be a starving peasant.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2011, 03:40:29 AM »
Even their soldiers want to defect...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2011, 04:09:03 AM »
Even their soldiers want to defect...

When you're a soldier for the US, you get to see other countries, learn different cultures and kill people, the soldiers in NK have 1960s equipment and sit in shabby barracks.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2011, 05:41:12 AM »
NK is a shithole with extreme poverty and starvation and all that shit.

Exactly.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2011, 08:08:35 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/pyongyang-north-korea-2011-5?op=1

How many millions of people live in north Korea? Where are they? There was documentary about the country few months back, guy visit there with Chinese visa, and he see just about nobody. In hotel, there was 1000+ rooms and he was only quest. In breakfast and dinner table they serve food for all tables, but he was only who come to eat. Crazy fucking country. In somewhere 1990-95 there was another documentary which show how they were building The Biggest Damn in north Korea, and there was millions of man carrying sand on their backs uphill in the construction area, like there isn't any lorries or excavators at all.

You can find  new documentary from youtube, just search "Vice guide to North Korea"

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2011, 09:18:51 AM »
lots of jelous bitches here, just because my country ownes yours there no need to be like that

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2011, 09:20:38 AM »
And that only speck of light in NK is the capital. In NK when you run out of tree bark and grass to eat you then feast on the people who died of starvation.

A women who spent time in a NK prison and escape to the US describe her experience in a congressional hearing. Here cell was so small that she couldn't even stand up. She spent her time kneeling in from of a hole in the ground that was her toilet waiting for a rat to come out so that she could catch, break it's neck, and eat it raw.

Hunger can turn even civilized people into animals. But why should we listen to her? There's always the Communist lovers who never spent a day in NK telling us how it really is.

this.

Natural Man

• Getbig V

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2011, 01:10:07 PM »
Oh i bet the top 3 government officials (generals) and Kim Jong Il's family are rich, but that should be about it. NK has no industry, everything is state regulated, i think in 2000 NK allowed people to put up private small shops, like a food stand on the side of the road, but they abolished that again.

NK is the biggest shithole, and i feel sorry for the people living there.

it's no shithole you don't have people starving in the streets like the corporate USA shithole, people all have same money, it is great system, learn from them. 

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2011, 01:13:04 PM »
funny how all you patriotic idiots blindly support capitalism when it has run the USA into the shithole, yet NK is a even distrusted system and people are fine with it.  So what if it's hard to leave, in USA now they are making the system hard for citizen to leave now as well, look it up.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2011, 01:37:33 PM »
In North Korea, even soldiers are dying from starvation in their barracks.
They usually go around in their own gangs and rob farmers and locals at gunpoint for food.

There's barely any fuel or running machinery. Construction relies on masses of 'volunteer' labour without any use of power tools and they're lucky if they're using proper tools.

The height of their population is far lower than the South due to malnourishment and girls even reach puberty far later as a result, some cases as old as 21.

Concentration and death camps are scattered around the country with hundreds of thousands of people and some have facilities where they test gas and biological weapons on live humans.