Author Topic: Im not bashing Trump but  (Read 15262 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Im not bashing Trump but
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2019, 05:47:31 AM »
Name the last billionaire to go to prison...
                                         martha stewart, because she was a true menace to society.
F

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2019, 10:10:42 AM »
                                         martha stewart, because she was a true menace to society.

I was close to responding with her as well Funk.  I didn't because I don't think she was a billionaire when she was sent to club fed.  IIRC her home furnishing line deal happened after she got out, or at least really took off after and that's when she went from very wealthy to insanely rich.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2019, 10:34:40 AM »
Trump 2020.
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2019, 11:10:59 AM »
TRUMP 2020 and i'm not even from the lands of Amerigo Vespucci!

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2019, 12:13:51 PM »
You're such a nimwit it's just more astounding every day somehow though.....

Trump will politely utter 2 words.....

"Pardon Me"

Very funny. I doubt politeness counts.

A president cannot pardon someone for state or local crimes.

Experts point to legal advice given to President Richard Nixon in 1974 in connection with the Watergate scandal:“Under the fundamental rule that no one may be a judge in his own case, the President cannot pardon himself.” That advice hasn’t ever been tested in court. Trump’s own lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said Trump pardoning himself “would be unthinkable” and would likely lead to attempts to remove him from office.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2019, 10:27:04 AM »
i think he really loves his children a lot.  ::)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2019, 12:57:11 PM »
he's smarter than i thought. ;D
F

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2019, 01:01:41 PM »

You know as well as I do school grades mean less than nothing.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2019, 01:09:36 PM »
You know as well as I do school grades mean less than nothing.
                                         especially when you have money to start with. ;)
F

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2019, 01:34:33 PM »
Very funny. I doubt politeness counts.

A president cannot pardon someone for state or local crimes.

Experts point to legal advice given to President Richard Nixon in 1974 in connection with the Watergate scandal:“Under the fundamental rule that no one may be a judge in his own case, the President cannot pardon himself.” That advice hasn’t ever been tested in court. Trump’s own lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said Trump pardoning himself “would be unthinkable” and would likely lead to attempts to remove him from office.

Ya know, if you spent as much time finding out facts about the corrupt politicians you support vs. finding shit like this that was just a stupid joke, you might actually be interesting to chat with. 

GO WATCH THE VIDS AND MOVIES! 

TAKE NOTES, AND RESEARCH TO FORM YER OWN OPINIONS FINALLY!

FUCK OFF TIL U DO!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2019, 01:43:50 PM »
i think he really loves his children a lot.  ::)

Oh gosh, he's a dad that loves his daughter to death, and thinks she's the best catch in the world.  Thank goodness every daughter isn't raised like her. ::)

At least we don't have to worry about him when he's campaigning luring 14 year olds girls behind the campaign bus like we do with creepy uncle joe :-X

He was probably more concerned with learning the family biz, and getting laid.  I wonder how the top 10 in each class while he was there turned out?  FFS, the economy is doing awesome, he's strengthening our military, trying to keep shit like NZ from happening here, and after 2020 he will lay the smack down on pharma and health care companies.  His hands are tied during the campaign, but I guarantee that's phase 2.  Will you fuckers give him credit then?  NOPE >:(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2019, 01:59:35 PM »

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Trump's pathetic GPA at Fordham University doesn't have much relevancy to his life today. Steve Jobs had a 2.5 GPA and he did pretty well for himself. I was an honors student and had a 3.9 GPA when I was in college. Trust me on this, I'm never going to be a United States President or CEO of a major corporation.

As I've said before, Trump sets himself up for criticism. In this case, he claims he has a genius IQ. This is one of the many claims he makes to bolster his ego that cannot be confirmed or disproved. He seems to enjoy saying his detractors are "low IQ" as if he could possibly know what their IQ is.

Whatever his IQ is or his college GPA was, he is severely lacking commonsense and decorum. This speaks to his character, which is relevant to his current position. If you want to involve his mental and intellectual history, these are attributes that are very often permanent, meaning he probably acted then, much as he does now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2019, 03:04:43 PM »
Oh gosh, he's a dad that loves his daughter to death, and thinks she's the best catch in the world.  Thank goodness every daughter isn't raised like her. ::)

At least we don't have to worry about him when he's campaigning luring 14 year olds girls behind the campaign bus like we do with creepy uncle joe :-X

He was probably more concerned with learning the family biz, and getting laid.  I wonder how the top 10 in each class while he was there turned out?  FFS, the economy is doing awesome, he's strengthening our military, trying to keep shit like NZ from happening here, and after 2020 he will lay the smack down on pharma and health care companies.  His hands are tied during the campaign, but I guarantee that's phase 2.  Will you fuckers give him credit then?  NOPE >:(

You  must not turn on a tv very often.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2019, 03:41:39 PM »
Haha, seriously

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2019, 11:32:03 AM »
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Trump's pathetic GPA at Fordham University doesn't have much relevancy to his life today. Steve Jobs had a 2.5 GPA and he did pretty well for himself. I was an honors student and had a 3.9 GPA when I was in college. Trust me on this, I'm never going to be a United States President or CEO of a major corporation.

As I've said before, Trump sets himself up for criticism. In this case, he claims he has a genius IQ. This is one of the many claims he makes to bolster his ego that cannot be confirmed or disproved. He seems to enjoy saying his detractors are "low IQ" as if he could possibly know what their IQ is.

Whatever his IQ is or his college GPA was, he is severely lacking commonsense and decorum. This speaks to his character, which is relevant to his current position. If you want to involve his mental and intellectual history, these are attributes that are very often permanent, meaning he probably acted then, much as he does now.
                              i agree just think it's funny as he always touts himself as having the best brain.
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2019, 02:40:37 PM »
Smart move. No need to let leftist controlled media tell you how to think. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2019, 08:08:01 AM »

Libtards attack personal traits as they themselves are perfect. Country is doing good, douche bags should be happy, not on constant attack w/ constant lies...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/analysis-how-democrats-are-putting-a-bad-spin-on-good-economic-news/ar-BBUWRkE

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2019, 08:32:45 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2019, 08:16:08 AM »
why does trump feel the need to continue to bash john McCain?  talk about beating the proverbial dead horse.  doesn't he realize McCain died in august of 2018. what valuable lesson is he teaching us now?  i'm not bashing just trying to understand the reasoning here.
F

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2019, 08:21:27 AM »
There is no reasoning for this. He's a disgusting horrible human being.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2019, 08:41:08 AM »
why does trump feel the need to continue to bash john McCain?  talk about beating the proverbial dead horse.  doesn't he realize McCain died in august of 2018. what valuable lesson is he teaching us now?  i'm not bashing just trying to understand the reasoning here.
It's probably because of a couple things. 

1. McCain's prominent role in distributing the Steele dossier.  McCain arranged for a friend of his to obtain the dossier and then gave it to everyone he could find.  The FBI, news outlets, even met with Obama security officials to make sure the dossier was being taken seriously even though it was full of unverified claims.  This was after Trump won the election.  Smells of sour grapes.
2. McCain's no vote to repeal Obamacare.  It was the administrations first major issue they tackled and it failed solely because of McCain.
3. McCain snubbing Trump with no invite to his funeral.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2019, 09:19:09 AM »
If anyone wants to go ahead and compare shady backroom politics between Trump and McCain, well...McCain wins that all day long - of course he had a long political career that just seemed off from his military service.

I think Trump far "out mavericked" McCain as well, which probably didn't help personal realations.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2019, 09:55:56 AM »

1. McCain's prominent role in distributing the Steele dossier.  McCain arranged for a friend of his to obtain the dossier and then gave it to everyone he could find.  The FBI, news outlets, even met with Obama security officials to make sure the dossier was being taken seriously even though it was full of unverified claims.  This was after Trump won the election.  Smells of sour grapes.
2. McCain's no vote to repeal Obamacare.  It was the administrations first major issue they tackled and it failed solely because of McCain.
               so trump still fears McCain even after his death.
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2019, 10:02:35 AM »

Even if we take the above reasons at face value, it doesn't excuse Trump's unnecessary and pointless public comments about the late Senator McCain. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2019, 10:16:23 AM »