Author Topic: Georgia DA Fani Willis claims 'improper' relationship accusations are based on r  (Read 6126 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
So race has something to do with keeping it in your pants and being honest with public $$$?

DATS RAYCISSS

The person who threw her under the bus was her boyfriend’s ex, a black woman.

She’s just desperate because she knows she’s busted.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
The person who threw her under the bus was her boyfriend’s ex, a black woman.

She’s just desperate because she knows she’s busted.

A person with integrity would feel shame and fuckoff from that position, but that's not who these people are.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

A person with integrity would feel shame and fuckoff from that position, but that's not who these people are.

I agree.  A person with integrity would have either not done this in the first place or (because we are all human) if they had made this mistake they would have owned it. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Racism!!!
Of course she is claiming this already.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
It Just Got Far Worse for Fani Willis
Mia Cathell
January 29, 2024

Georgia's state Senate is forming a committee tasked with investigating anti-Trump DA Fani Willis. The investigative body, which will have six Republicans and three Democrats, has full subpoena power and the ability to require testimony given under oath.

. . . .

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2024/01/29/fani-willis-special-committee-investigation-n2634253#google_vignette

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Mia Cathell
January 29, 2024

Georgia's state Senate is forming a committee tasked with investigating anti-Trump DA Fani Willis. The investigative body, which will have six Republicans and three Democrats, has full subpoena power and the ability to require testimony given under oath.

. . . .

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2024/01/29/fani-willis-special-committee-investigation-n2634253#google_vignette
Lock her up, degenerate, pos, useless Nog.
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Mia Cathell
January 29, 2024

. . . .

I think the state Senate should not try to interfere with the case because if they actually try to remove her then it will look horrible come Election Day because most people in Georgia want to have this case to go forward.

The Fani Willis relationship matter is just an attempt to delay a trial but even if they did have a relationship and were fucking each other it doesn't have any relation to a charge of election fraud no more than stealing office supplies or using a company car for personal use. 
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

I think the state Senate should not try to interfere with the case because if they actually try to remove her then it will look horrible come Election Day because most people in Georgia want to have this case to go forward.

The Fani Willis relationship matter is just an attempt to delay a trial but even if they did have a relationship and were fucking each other it doesn't have any relation to a charge of election fraud no more than stealing office supplies or using a company car for personal use.

She hired her unqualified boyfriend and has profited from the exchange. She obviously cares more about enriching herself than about winning the case.

She’s a fraudster attempting to prosecute a fraud.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Moreover Trump is ahead handily in the Georgia polls. Most think the case is bullshit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
She hired her unqualified boyfriend and has profited from the exchange. She obviously cares more about enriching herself than about winning the case.

She’s a fraudster attempting to prosecute a fraud.

Having a unqualified attorney would be an advantage to Trump.  If that was the case, i wouldnt raise any objections
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Having a unqualified attorney would be an advantage to Trump.  If that was the case, i wouldnt raise any objections

It’s a bigger advantage to have the person prosecuting him investigated and indicted herself.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

She's black and I have TDS so she should get a pass.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Fani Willis Confirms Relationship With Special Prosecutor On Trump Case
KATELYNN RICHARDSON
CONTRIBUTOR
February 02, 2024
https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/02/fani-willis-admits-to-relationship-with-special-prosecutor-on-trump-case/?pnespid=67RsFD9bbrwbh6bN_G2uS8mGrhuvS5tnMLmlneJyvxNmUIRzaCkWUyQY1DK51cOLYWUlmI5RFQ

So they fucked.   Like I said, It still has nothing to do with the Trump case and doesn't affect it in any way as to whether he is found guilty or not.   
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

So they fucked.   Like I said, It still has nothing to do with the Trump case and doesn't affect it in any way as to whether he is found guilty or not.   

she took vacations on his taxpayer $ - conflict of interest
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Including her lover meeting with the Biden Administration?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
There was no reason to even hire him. She had lawyers on staff already getting paid.

The only possible rationalization was that he had special skills for prosecuting a case like this but he had no experience at all.

At this point the case is fubar.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
she took vacations on his taxpayer $ - conflict of interest

No, it was taken using individual personal funds.  Even if it was, this whole thing has absolutely nothing to do with an election fraud case.   You're trying to tell me that a roll in the hay long before the trial even begun has any bearing.

Now if Willis slept with a person testifying against Trump or any of the Defendents or Prosecution Witnesses, then that's different....but it isn't.    Its an unrelated matter
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

No, it was taken using individual personal funds.  Even if it was, this whole thing has absolutely nothing to do with an election fraud case.   You're trying to tell me that a roll in the hay long before the trial even begun has any bearing.

Now if Willis slept with a person testifying against Trump or any of the Defendents or Prosecution Witnesses, then that's different....but it isn't.    Its an unrelated matter

The whole thing is frivolous and a waste of time - Willis, Bragg, James, all utilizing the justice system for personal gain and fame.  So far we've seen an ex President on trial for an accounting entry, a victimless incident practiced daily by the real estate industry, and for a "insurrection" that never happened.

So if the case gets destroyed because this dumb bitch is too stupid to see how of all the dicks she could ride, this one might be the one that really fucks her, so be it.
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
The whole thing is frivolous and a waste of time - Willis, Bragg, James, all utilizing the justice system for personal gain and fame.  So far we've seen an ex President on trial for an accounting entry, a victimless incident practiced daily by the real estate industry, and for a "insurrection" that never happened.

So if the case gets destroyed because this dumb bitch is too stupid to see how of all the dicks she could ride, this one might be the one that really fucks her, so be it.

4 people have already pleaded guilty but there definitely isn't anything frivolous about this.   This is serious and its not going to be sweep under the rug.   She isn't recusing herself and the GOP doesn't have the power to remove her even if they had a law passed.   She is an elected official and given that the Governor & Secretary Of State pushed to have them prosecuted to begin with.  That's why she went ahead and stated that she had a personal relationship when she really didn't have to. 
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Trump fans are desperate for a reason to discredit Fanni Willis in hopes the it will somehow get Trump and everyone else charged in this case off the hook. They're pipe-dreaming.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

4 people have already pleaded guilty but there definitely isn't anything frivolous about this.   This is serious and its not going to be sweep under the rug.   She isn't recusing herself and the GOP doesn't have the power to remove her even if they had a law passed.   She is an elected official and given that the Governor & Secretary Of State pushed to have them prosecuted to begin with.  That's why she went ahead and stated that she had a personal relationship when she really didn't have to.

Sweet Jesus Vince, there literally isn’t anything legal or constitutional about any of this. From NY to Atlanta. She admitted to having an affair. His wife turned over CC and bank charges showing their trips. Most of the money used was taxpayer funded but aside from that, it’s a conflict of interest. At the very least recuse herself but since she couldn’t help lying, it’s gone deeper. Fuck

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Been a rough year for the Sistas.

The BLM lesbos got exposed as frauds. The plagiarist at Harvard. Fani Fraud in Georgia.

And now it has come out that most of the black staffers that worked for Kamala quit because she’s a POS.

Don’t expect Michelle to ride in. She’s happy being rich and fat.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Sweet Jesus Vince, there literally isn’t anything legal or constitutional about any of this. From NY to Atlanta. She admitted to having an affair. His wife turned over CC and bank charges showing their trips. Most of the money used was taxpayer funded but aside from that, it’s a conflict of interest. At the very least recuse herself but since she couldn’t help lying, it’s gone deeper. Fuck

Again....What does a personal relationship have to do with election fraud???   It has nothing to do with the case against Trump.   It doesn't affect his prosecution for guilt or innocence.   She doesn't need to recuse herself and she isn't no matter what anyone says.   She is an elected offical, not an employee.   This case needs to be over with         
A