Author Topic: shots at once or spread throughout day  (Read 2280 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
shots at once or spread throughout day
« on: April 08, 2012, 08:53:26 PM »
if im currently taking tren test prop and mast 100mg daily and want to bump it up to 200mg daily each not total. would you guys do 1 cc each in a.m then gain mid day before gym or just load 2 syringes and do them both  in the a.m. im going to increase it to 300mg tren mast closer to my show and lower test.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
Re: shots at once or spread throughout day
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 09:12:12 PM »
if im currently taking tren test prop and mast 100mg daily and want to bump it up to 200mg daily each not total. would you guys do 1 cc each in a.m then gain mid day before gym or just load 2 syringes and do them both  in the a.m. im going to increase it to 300mg tren mast closer to my show and lower test.

I would just do it in the am, but if you feel that u get an extra boost pre workout then do it then bro.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 10:35:09 PM »
I would do it all once just out of convenience. Pinning throughout the day sounds horrible.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 12:18:30 AM »
I would just do it in the am, but if you feel that u get an extra boost pre workout then do it then bro.

I prefer AM as well. Doesnt always have to be at the same exact time IMO if your hitting it ED but I always sleep at home and its far easier for me to pop some injects before I start my day rather then right before I am ending my day and dead tired.

Last time I did an inject late at night after a long day of work I fucked it up, flicked a nerve and knicked a vein. Safe to say I didnt sleep for shit that night.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 02:39:42 AM »
All at once

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 07:21:19 AM »
Twenty injections with twenty needles, all in one eye at one time.

Have fun with your drug abuse and hope this helps.
Why you even here then homo?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 07:26:19 AM »
inject all 3cc at once; rotate injection sites best you can

how many CCs total per day do you plan on injecting? not sure if you are talking about a blend or if you are injecting each one individually, making it 9cc per day you plan on injecting for precontest - is that correct?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 08:14:39 AM »
To win hearts and minds.

Carry on then

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 08:58:11 AM »
some thoughts are it is better for your liver taking it at one shot than spreading it out.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 08:13:16 PM »
inject all 3cc at once; rotate injection sites best you can

how many CCs total per day do you plan on injecting? not sure if you are talking about a blend or if you are injecting each one individually, making it 9cc per day you plan on injecting for precontest - is that correct?
yes sir and thats not including the 1800mg of boldenone im thinking of taking also.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 08:16:58 PM »
do you guys think 3cc shots in the triceps would be ok? all my juice is in 100percent ethyl oleate.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 08:22:56 PM »
yes sir and thats not including the 1800mg of boldenone im thinking of taking also.

Do you take blood pressure medication? if so what kind and what dose?

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 08:54:28 PM »
lisinopril, i dont take it unless i have headaches. its 10mg so its weak but it makes me flat as hell

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 09:11:53 PM »
do you guys think 3cc shots in the triceps would be ok? all my juice is in 100percent ethyl oleate.

wow 100% EO, damn. that's some acidic stuff too, i spilled some of it before and it melted a hole in my keyboard lol.

surprised your gear is only held at 100mg/ml with 100%EO. i'd gotten tren ace to hold at 200mg/ml using 30% EO, 10% BB

oh yeah, about the question. 3cc is a decent amount of oil to put into your tricep, it may give some pip but if you go into the long head it can hold that much.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 09:47:42 PM »
damn im gonna increase the amount of mgs per cc then, do you know about what mg you can brew compounds in 100 percent eo.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 10:31:37 PM »
damn im gonna increase the amount of mgs per cc then, do you know about what mg you can brew compounds in 100 percent eo.

Consider his post above, atleast 200ml.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 11:38:10 AM »

take it all at once every other day or three days a week. the half lifes of these drugs is like 2 or 3 days. it's not like gh with a half-life of like 5 hours where you would need to inject around the clock. save yourself the pokes and just take one big shot mon, wed, fri.