Author Topic: Shitter's Granddaughter  (Read 584 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Shitter's Granddaughter
« on: July 25, 2023, 04:18:26 AM »
The human scum ignores his grand kid, maybe this one pushed back on the rape, so he's pissed off...

https://nypost.com/2023/07/08/biden-accused-of-scarring-hunters-estranged-daughter-in-new-york-times-op-ed/

HUman trash...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Shitter's Granddaughter
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 05:55:46 AM »
The human scum ignores his grand kid, maybe this one pushed back on the rape, so he's pissed off...

https://nypost.com/2023/07/08/biden-accused-of-scarring-hunters-estranged-daughter-in-new-york-times-op-ed/

HUman trash...

Well, her mother is using her daughter as a political pawn to get money from PAC's who oppose Biden.  As a result, he's going to distance himself.
A

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 06:12:24 AM »

Well, her mother is using her daughter as a political pawn to get money from PAC's who oppose Biden.  As a result, he's going to distance himself.

Nice, corrupt, convenient excuse for the diaper-shitter... Rapist in Chief....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2023, 06:20:21 AM »
Nice, corrupt, convenient excuse for the diaper-shitter... Rapist in Chief....

Lions who catch baby gazelles will sometimes keep them alive so they can cry out to their mom to take advantage of their maternal instincts to get a much larger meal.

Thats the way this is coming out.   She tried to change the kids last name to Biden to capitalize on the situation and make some money.  I have no sumpathy for the whore

A

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2023, 07:53:16 AM »
the best word to describe goodrum  would be:  NOGTARD

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2023, 01:34:49 AM »
Lions who catch baby gazelles will sometimes keep them alive so they can cry out to their mom to take advantage of their maternal instincts to get a much larger meal.

Thats the way this is coming out.   She tried to change the kids last name to Biden to capitalize on the situation and make some money.  I have no sumpathy for the whore

I dont either, but it is their grandkid, and the shitter and ugly wife is pure evil...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2023, 07:47:15 AM »
Love the freaks on the fringes of society giving out family advice on Getbig.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2023, 01:17:20 PM »

I've heard she speaks highly of you  ;D