Author Topic: After years and years of slaving I am still not even close to being a millionair  (Read 457 times)

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
How do I cope with all these geek billionaires ???

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Become a plumber, electrician, counter top guy, etc in a density rich state and make 130K plus a year without trying.  You will be making a million in under 10 years. Invest 15% of your income in a tax deferred plan like a 457.  Then pre pay your mortgage monthly.  Make that 30 year fixed mortgage a 20 year one by prepaying the principal monthly.  Before you know it you will be worth a million between the equity in your house and the money in the tax deferred account. In your 50's sell your paid off house and cash in on your deferred retirement funds. You will have a million.  Down size to a small condo and paid it off in one shot, buy a two seater Mercedes and have a young chick on the side.  Work at plumbing or what ever two to three days a week now. Hit the gym with all your free time.  Then you get depressed and wonder why you have all this money but your life sucks. Your wife gets half your money in a settlement when she leaves you. You then say fuck it and buy all the vials and syringes you can get. You look like a monster.  Then you have some trouble pissing and get dizzy walking up a flight of stairs. Doc tells you have heart disease and enlarged prostate.  In short order you have a minor stroke and are now weak on one side and have a speech impediment. Your urologist tells you to stop using or you will be sticking a tube up your penis to pee for the rest of your life.  He then gives you pills to chemically castrate you to stop testosterone production to slow the prostate growth. Now you can't get it up and you keep playing with it but all you can get is a semi chub. As you get weaker you think it's the lack of testosterone but you are now diagnosed with cancer. You then delete your get big account and wonder why you ever listened to a guy named Oldtimer1.   

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Why did you edit your post ??? The initial one was negative enough

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
So we're at this point in the gimmick cycle?

Might has well delete and start anew.
Y

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Move back home
1 US dollar = 391 Armenian Drams
Millionaire in no time

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
So we're at this point in the gimmick cycle?

Might has well delete and start anew.
Quitters never win

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
How do I cope with all these geek billionaires ???

So you want to be an Amerian millionair..?

T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
It’s probably time to sell your precious pile of soiled thongs

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Quitters never win

For the benefit of us all, please challenge this theory.
Y

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
For the benefit of us all, please hallenge this theory.

Hahahahaaa!  Brilliat! ;D
T