Author Topic: “Sunday is fassssssst approaching” Krankenstein aka “Poll Boy” & “Mr Thin Dick”  (Read 914 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
   PROVE I have more than one account by Sunday 3/31/24 11:59:59 PST or accept a 90 day ban. 

Sunday is fassssssst approaching.   He's shitting in his diapers

These sad comments say it all^^^

Nobody heads into a holiday weekend with Getbig as their main priority.

Nobody with jobs or families or responsibilities worries about this website like that.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
As a reminder, Krankenstein has incredibly tiny hands. He is genetic trash. 

Forearms of garbage

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Another fail from the board’s resident retard.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
No main priority...its called a deadline Eunuch....I do believe this was only my SECOND poll in 20years.  Yeah, I am a "poll boy".   

Waaaaaiiiiting for you to show proof I am a gimmick.

Tick tock.....tick tock.....

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
No main priority...its called a deadline Eunuch....I do believe this was only my SECOND poll in 20years.  Yeah, I am a "poll boy".   

Waaaaaiiiiting for you to show proof I am a gimmick.

Tick tock.....tick tock.....

Have any big plans for your holiday weekend?

Answer:

NOPE

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Another fail from the board’s resident retard.

Nobody knows who you are. LOL

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
I have a business and a family and get big is number 3 after those two. Always top of my mind heading into the weekend and everyday.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
I have a business and a family and get big is number 3 after those two. Always top of my mind heading into the weekend and everyday.

Rob, what kind of vehicle are you filming out of? Nice pickup or SUV?

robcguns

• Getbig V
Rob, what kind of vehicle are you filming out of? Nice pickup or SUV?

First and third video were in 21’ ford roush f150 second video in 19’ merc gl 450.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
First and third video were in 21’ ford roush f150 second video in 19’ merc gl 450.

Ballin’.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V

Have any big plans for your holiday weekend?

Answer:

Raw dogging your mom and making your dad watch.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin

Excellent.  No condom, no pulling out. In 9 months she'll finally have a son she can be proud of. I'm sure his parents weep at the fact that their son is a schmoe.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
beak is not shithead of cum

that mothefucker hated my fucking guts and beak is cool to me so no way hes that sack of fucking shit

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
Excellent.  No condom, no pulling out. In 9 months she'll finally have a son she can be proud of. I'm sure his parents weep at the fact that their son is a schmoe.

Sooooo who is "Mr Thin Dick"??   Did someone break up with Royalqueef?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

x2 got to make it a priority if you want to get to 30k posts and the gold watch from Ron.

booty

• Getbig V
;D

robcguns

• Getbig V

Hahaha.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Nobody knows who you are. LOL

I don’t give a flying fuck whether I am known here or not. Unlike you I don’t come here and act like a prick to attract attention. I come here to have a laugh, end of story.

Anyway, didn’t stop you calling me someone’s gimmick non-stop when I started contributing to a few threads. You unfunny sack of shit. Go paste some more pics of Mentzer, you need to keep your rep as the board crank.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I don’t give a flying fuck whether I am known here or not. Unlike you I don’t come here and act like a prick to attract attention. I come here to have a laugh, end of story.

Anyway, didn’t stop you calling me someone’s gimmick non-stop when I started contributing to a few threads. You unfunny sack of shit. Go paste some more pics of Mentzer, you need to keep your rep as the board crank.

hahahha

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
So he got band again?

Anyone link me to the moment please - it's not schadenfreude, no no no no - I just want to masturbate ferociously while gloating...
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
So he got band again?

Anyone link me to the moment please - it's not schadenfreude, no no no no - I just want to masturbate ferociously while gloating...

No, but he did get banned again.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Sooooo who is "Mr Thin Dick"??   Did someone break up with Royalqueef?

Mr. Thin dick ? Break-up?

IDK, I have him on permanent ignore. Occasionally I'll see a post of his if someone else quotes it, then I may feel compelled to fire a few insults at him, but I don't see 95% of the garbage he posts.

I am positively thrilled that he was put in time out again. I'm sure he's standing in the corner in his basement smacking himself in the face & repeatedly calling himself stupid, like the sped that he is.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Now that Royalty is banned for 90 days it doesn’t seem like the ban is long enough.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Is the clown actually banned now?

I think he’s a total goon but still feel uneasy about banning him although I think it’s only temporary. I am guessing it’s spam related as opposed to any of his goofy opinions, and that is understandable as it screws up the whole flow of the board.

Last point, his character sucks too. Years back when he started his gimmick thing with me, I fired back and might have been a bit OTT in my response. Wanting to be the bigger man I apologized and hoped we could move on but this prick holds a grudge like a MFer and he has hated me ever since. Now he is doing the gimmick shit to others, I think fuck him altogether.