Author Topic: Miesha Tate and her challengers  (Read 8003 times)

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Miesha Tate and her challengers
« on: March 14, 2016, 04:51:44 AM »
Is there a reason why Rousey get's an immediate shot at the title now that Holly Holm lost to Tate?

I would have thought the most obvious matchup now would be for Holm and Rousey to fight again to see who challenges for the belt. They're both former champs. And I think more people would be interested in seeing Holm vs Rousey 2.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Miesha Tate and her challengers
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 04:52:41 AM »
Is there a reason why Rousey get's an immediate shot at the title now that Holly Holm lost to Tate?

I would have thought the most obvious matchup now would be for Holm and Rousey to fight again to see who challenges for the belt. They're both former champs. And I think more people would be interested in seeing Holm vs Rousey 2.
They want Rousey to be at the top again. They can continue to hype her up and avoid getting her tits beat in

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 12:04:39 AM »
I think people are looking at her differently now and for sure a Holm rematch would be a huge moneymaker. Tate and Rousey just doesn't feel nearly as exciting to me - and I still think Rousey and Hom need to challenge for the right to fight the champion now.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 05:04:41 PM »
I don't think holm will have much of a problem if they do it again and I don't see Holm having a problem with Rousey....

I think this is the UFC's way making some money off Rousy befer she calls it a day on her career

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 11:51:19 AM »
has rousy even confirmed she will fight again
T

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 08:51:04 PM »
has rousy even confirmed she will fight again

last I read they said she'll fight again this calendar year..