Author Topic: Oh PLEASE get this guy to start posting here  (Read 2147 times)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Oh PLEASE get this guy to start posting here
« on: September 02, 2007, 09:32:12 AM »
Something tells me this kid could be alot of fun around here  ;D  ;D ;D ;D

i think the guy that writes the animal pak adds did his profile

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ArmbarTapout/
I'm Nick's role model!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Oh PLEASE get this guy to start posting here
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 09:42:34 AM »

;D

My dad's a strength coach, football, and head wrestling coach. And my genetics are perfect for being big. I wrestle, compete and coach, and am getting into MMA aswell.
Why I Love It:    the pump, dude. Very few things top it, knowing that you can move weight around that a large majority of this rocks population can't even fathom budging.
How I Stay Motivated:    Somewhere, there's someone training their ass off in a dark, smelly gym. They train when it's cold, when they're tired, when friends are out having fun, when there's a thousand other things you could be doing. But if you take a day off cause you're sore, or tired. Or you want to go hang out, that someone is going to continue to train. And what do you think will hapen when you meet that someone in the arena of battle?
I am that someone.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 09:52:00 AM »
Why bother? We've got a fat, overweight negro with a lazy eye and no self-esteem to push around on here.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 10:00:24 AM »
Why bother? We've got a fat, overweight negro with a lazy eye and no self-esteem to push around on here.

you're feeling threatened aren't you. go get a glass of chocolate milk and relax.  this thread is about what it takes to get in the cage.  ;D
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 10:02:21 AM »
you're feeling threatened aren't you. go get a glass of chocolate milk and relax.  this thread is about what it takes to get in the cage.  ;D

Well, I know you're desperate for attention and there's a limit on the number of "special needs" people that can post on here.

Enlighten me though. Is it trisomy 21 or autism?

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 10:10:02 AM »
Well, I know you're desperate for attention and there's a limit on the number of "special needs" people that can post on here.

Enlighten me though. Is it trisomy 21 or autism?

as an up an comming cagefighter yourself maybe you could help this kid out instead you're obsessed with my picture  :-\
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 10:14:13 AM »
Seeing that you're obsessed with every single facet of my life, I felt it was my duty to show the rest of the world that you have, hands down, one of the ugliest faces I've ever seen. It just screams welfare.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 10:43:32 AM »
Seeing that you're obsessed with every single facet of my life, I felt it was my duty to show the rest of the world that you have, hands down, one of the ugliest faces I've ever seen. It just screams welfare.

it's hard to stay good-looking when you're in the cage every 2 weeks throwing hands.  stay in school and give up your fighting fantasies it's not as glamorous as i make it sound  ;D
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 10:51:54 AM »
it's hard to stay good-looking when you're in the cage every 2 weeks throwing hands.  stay in school and give up your fighting fantasies it's not as glamorous as i make it sound  ;D

Bad thing for you that your lazy eye is genetic. No punch could knock that eye straight or take your triple chin and shit smeared mustache away.  :-\

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 11:03:51 AM »
Bad thing for you that your lazy eye is genetic. No punch could knock that eye straight or take your triple chin and shit smeared mustache away.  :-\

what are you talking about? i have the rugged, good looks that only come from years of training and fight experience.  ;D

stick to your computer so you can keep your hands Palmolive soft, don't use me as a role model.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 11:28:43 AM »
If by rugged good looks you mean caught a baseball with your face, then yes, you're "rugged". It's funny that you're sitting here trying to convince yourself that you didn't get shit on in life. I would too if I was unfortunate enough to have a lazy eye.

By the way, you must've had a great night last night, you pussy wrecking machine you. What with you posting on Getbig at 6 am and all....on a three day weekend nonetheless.  ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 11:39:12 AM »
If by rugged good looks you mean caught a baseball with your face, then yes, you're "rugged". It's funny that you're sitting here trying to convince yourself that you didn't get shit on in life. I would too if I was unfortunate enough to have a lazy eye.

By the way, you must've had a great night last night, you pussy wrecking machine you. What with you posting on Getbig at 6 am and all....on a three day weekend nonetheless.  ::)

haha post stalking me now, i wasn't on getbig at 6 am. i was too busy piping sorority girls to be here.

face it Nick i'm your role model
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 11:47:18 AM »
Post stalking? hahaha, saw it when I was reading the V.

oh brother, Chaos trying to be employee of the month  :D

Hmm, not even 7 am in Cali and you were settling into stalking. Here's the question though. Have you logged off in the 7 hours since? So you're a liar as well as a fat slob.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 11:49:55 AM »
Post stalking? hahaha, saw it when I was reading the V.

Hmm, not even 7 am in Cali and you were settling into stalking. Here's the question though. Have you logged off in the 7 hours since? So you're a liar as well as a fat slob.

so you admit as soon as you get up in the morning you log onto getbig to see what i've been up too?  ;)

I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 11:55:19 AM »
I was sitting in my bed watching tv and surfing the internet on my laptop. Why do you keep trying to prove to the world that you matter? I hate to break it to you, but you don't. Step away from the computer, it's Sunday, Labor Day weekend and you've already logged 5 hours on here. :-\

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 11:58:58 AM »
I was sitting in my bed watching tv and surfing the internet on my laptop. Why do you keep trying to prove to the world that you matter? I hate to break it to you, but you don't. Step away from the computer, it's Sunday, Labor Day weekend and you've already logged 5 hours on here. :-\

sounds like a i matter a lot to you  :-\ , curse of being a role model for kids i guess.
I'm Nick's role model!