Author Topic: 2012 IFBB New York Pro - Prejudging & Results (videos, pics)  (Read 14589 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: 2012 IFBB New York Pro - Prejudging & Results (videos, pics)
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2012, 07:19:09 AM »
Dudes lat spread is fucking godawful.
Fuck, his whole fucking physique sucks.

Going backwards, this "sport" is.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2012, 08:19:04 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2012, 08:28:09 AM »
Bodybuilding..........co ntinuing on its path to regression!!   :'(

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2012, 10:34:56 AM »
can jose raymond please stop competing!! he looks like a bag of smashed assholes!!

And kevin english winning is a complete joke.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2012, 12:23:11 AM »
Sami Al Haddad at Weigh-In

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2012, 01:21:11 AM »
I'm so glad Sami finally got the chance to shut up more than a few mouths, especially here on Getbig.  So many guys thinking they are so smart and funny, wanting to make jokes at the expense of one of the best bodybuilders in the game, and now it's obvious they don't have a clue and never did. I've been a big supporter of Sami's ever since I first saw him compete in Kuwait way back in the day. I moved to Kuwait in 95 for work and I've been following bodybuilding in the Middle East ever since.  I started a website and Facebook page Kuwaitbodybuilding.com and we are big fans of Sami and knew his potential all along. Congrats to Sami and George and I'm looking for some really great things from Sami in the future.

Patrick Turner
"We Are Bodybuilders!"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2012, 01:25:13 AM »
I'm so glad Sami finally got the chance to shut up more than a few mouths, especially here on Getbig.  So many guys thinking they are so smart and funny, wanting to make jokes at the expense of one of the best bodybuilders in the game, and now it's obvious they don't have a clue and never did. I've been a big supporter of Sami's ever since I first saw him compete in Kuwait way back in the day. I moved to Kuwait in 95 for work and I've been following bodybuilding in the Middle East ever since.  I started a website and Facebook page Kuwaitbodybuilding.com and we are big fans of Sami and knew his potential all along. Congrats to Sami and George and I'm looking for some really great things from Sami in the future.

Patrick Turner
"We Are Bodybuilders!"
Calm down there pal, do you not see all these threads, the whole of getbig had him as the clear winner, obviously we like the guy ;)

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2012, 04:19:52 AM »
Well obviously you don't know much about Sami's history here on Getbig. Ask around PAL.  Yes, I see the threads. It's called jumping on the bandwagon. Ask around before you speak about something you know nothing about. There was so many Sami haters on this board I started to think some of these clowns only logged in to Sami bash.  That's the point of my comment. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see Getbigers giving a bodybuilder his props based on his physique and his performance instead of the personal jaded opinions on the individual.  Go back and look up some of the old threads on Sami and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm sure some of those same haters are reading this thread right now and keeping very very quite.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2012, 04:28:55 AM »
that little fucker improved somehow and got bigger (farah)

yes the little cocksmith owned his class and brutalized the toxic mutant kevin
"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2012, 04:52:34 AM »
Well obviously you don't know much about Sami's history here on Getbig. Ask around PAL.  Yes, I see the threads. It's called jumping on the bandwagon. Ask around before you speak about something you know nothing about. There was so many Sami haters on this board I started to think some of these clowns only logged in to Sami bash.  That's the point of my comment. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see Getbigers giving a bodybuilder his props based on his physique and his performance instead of the personal jaded opinions on the individual.  Go back and look up some of the old threads on Sami and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm sure some of those same haters are reading this thread right now and keeping very very quite.

First of all that was a few years back, second of all your stupid attitude is just going to round up all haters and they will be back full swing like the guy above, your not doing Sami a favour trust me. This is getbig, a very ruthless place and the best way to blend in is to have thick skin just like Sami, he got trashed, didn't fuss or fight back, but kept his head up, now everyone here respects him.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2012, 05:03:24 AM »
i'd say get big has been pro sami then con for yrs...has great build and good for him on his placing ,we've been saying saying for a long time he would make impact at 202/212 and he did.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: 2012 IFBB New York Pro - prejudging pics
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2012, 07:49:44 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA..........it's nice to see Big Sean Allen dominating the Pro circuits

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2012, 07:54:34 AM »
i'd say get big has been pro sami then con for yrs...has great build and good for him on his placing ,we've been saying saying for a long time he would make impact at 202/212 and he did.

That's cool. I don't agree at all but no matter. I think we all agree now that Sami has a great physique and he's definitely a welcome addition to the Pro ranks.  Great to see a competitor with the symmetry, lines and conditioning like Sami brought to the stage. He'll definitely be a force in any competition he enters.  Big props for Sami and I'm looking forward to seeing him take the stage again. He's been a huge force on the Amateur scene Internationally and it's great to see him get the recognition he deserves.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2012, 08:05:48 AM »
bc kevin works at steve weinbergers gym

the fix was in

somehow, the New york Pro was never gonna be in the same caliber as the Former Night of Champions.........it seems like less and less quality guys are doing this Show every year.......that show is no longer an event, but just another bodybuilding show.......

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2012, 09:48:39 AM »
EastLabsTV interview Tomáš Bureš (7th)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2012, 01:26:24 PM »
when McMillan learns how to come in Mr. O condition, it's over for heath. McMillian has the perfect shape and width and every muscle is there even calves...plus he's 6'1.

x2

no flaws, huge bubble chest, tight waist, could dominate
"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2012, 02:33:45 PM »
That's cool. I don't agree at all but no matter. I think we all agree now that Sami has a great physique and he's definitely a welcome addition to the Pro ranks.  Great to see a competitor with the symmetry, lines and conditioning like Sami brought to the stage. He'll definitely be a force in any competition he enters.  Big props for Sami and I'm looking forward to seeing him take the stage again. He's been a huge force on the Amateur scene Internationally and it's great to see him get the recognition he deserves.
He will take this years Olympia, everyone knows his physique was better then Kevin and he still had room for 6 pounds at weigh, 6 lb would make a noticeable difference on his physique

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2012, 01:21:19 AM »
Jose Raymond's Posing Routine and Top Three Comparisons

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2012, 11:45:01 PM »
Steve Kuclo's interview after his 3rd place