Author Topic: Cavill in The Witcher  (Read 11491 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Cavill in The Witcher
« on: July 02, 2019, 02:10:18 AM »
Grace explaining physicality.
Q

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Cavill in The Witcher
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 08:46:52 AM »
Grace explaining physicality.

cavill is a penis puffer
p

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 08:53:43 AM »
cavill is a penis puffer

Still one of the better physiques among actors today.
Q

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 10:42:28 AM »
Still one of the better physiques among actors today.
Hes in the top 5
p

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 11:23:16 AM »
It seems Netflix likes it. I might have to check it out next month.

‘The Witcher’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix Ahead Of Debut

Weeks before The Witcher’s launch on Netflix, the streamer has renewed the fantasy series starring Henry Cavill for a second season. (See the announcement below). Netflix said Wednesday that production on the eight-episode Season 2 will begin in early 2020 in London for a planned debut in 2021.

All eight episodes of The Witcher Season 1 will premiere globally on December 20.

The series is based on the namesake fantasy novels, though the brand is widely known through the bestselling video game franchise. It stars Cavill as the grim Geralt of Rivia, the bane of supernatural beasties.

The synopsis from Netflix: “The Witcher is an epic tale of fate and family. The story of the intertwined destinies of three individuals in the vast world of The Continent, where humans, elves, witchers, gnomes, and monsters battle to survive and thrive, and where good and evil is not easily identified.”

Anya Chalotra and Freya Allan co-star — they along with Cavill will return for the sophomore season, Netflix said.

The Witcher, touted as Netflix’s shot at a Game of Thrones-size fantasy hit, was created by Lauren Schmidt Hissrich who serves as executive producer and showrunner. Tomek Baginski, Jason F. Brown, Sean Daniel, Mike Ostrowski, Steve Gaub and Jarosław Sawko are also executive producers.

“I’m so thrilled that before fans have even seen our first season, we are able to confirm that we’ll be returning to The Continent again to continue telling the stories of Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri,” Schmidt Hissrich said today as part of the announcement.

https://deadline.com/2019/11/the-witcher-renewed-season-2-netflix-ahead-of-premiere-1202784924/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 12:14:49 PM »
I know this is Getbig, but he is TOO muscular for the role!

Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 01:04:12 PM »
annoying bitch, switched off after 5 seconds..

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 01:09:48 PM »
Nothing in his career will ever top Oil Rig

https://youtu.be/wCPwBcl_dY0?t=62

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2019, 01:17:59 PM »
Q

MarkyStevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 11:10:42 AM »
Very interesting thread. Thanks for the read.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2019, 11:11:49 AM »
Very interesting thread. Thanks for the read.
Date Registered:  August 12, 2019, 01:15:52 AM
Last Active:  Today at 11:10:04 AM

boring lurker
p

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 12:18:15 PM »
Game of Thrones actor Kristofer Hivju has has supposedly landed a role in the second season of Netflix’s The Witcher, according to recent reports. Redanian Intelligence, a site that’s all about covering news on The Witcher and other similar projects, said Hivju has had been cast as the character “Nivellen” in the show’s next season. This latest assurance of the actor’s inclusion in The Witcher follows rumors from before that suggested the actor might be involved with the show.

Redanian Intelligence cited a casting breakdown as the source of the information about Hivju has supposedly playing Nivellen. The casting breakdown was reportedly obtained by the site with the actor’s name listed among others.

Like other characters from the first season of The Witcher and rumors about casting options for the second season, the name “Nivellen” itself wasn’t listed. Instead, the codename “Nigel” was used. The character’s description which calles him “charismatic, witty, and funny,” according to the site, matches up with what Nivellen would be like. The “Nigel” character is also supposed to come from an aristocratic family and bears a curse stemming from crimes he committed in the past. The casting breakdown further described the role as one which would be physically demanding and would require a “great emotional range.”

Those familiar with The Witcher novels may recall Nivellen from The Last Wish. The character was featured in story where he was cursed to take on a monstrous appearance from the outside. The character was never mentioned in the first season of The Witcher that set up the foundation of the stories between Geralt, Yennefer, Ciri, and others, though he’ll apparently appear in the next season.

But he may not be in the show for long though, perhaps as a one-and-done story. The character will supposedly only appear in the opening episode of the show’s next season, though that along with the casting confirmation itself remains to be seen.

Nivellen was one of several characters who appeared in the list of characters who will apparently be appearing in The Witcher’s second season. Other characters included Vesemir and Dijkstra, though if you’ve been keeping up with news surrounding possible casting decisions, you’ll already know some of the people who are up for playing those roles.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2020/02/18/the-witcher-season-2-game-of-thrones-star-kristofer-hivju/?fbclid=IwAR37p2jNpwiepOyovlH65Ylu6A1_FTbI7LVQHxsiM5oMtffru6jgl1KGT24

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2020, 08:49:51 AM »
Making The Witcher | Official Trailer

Surprise! Netflix today released Making The Witcher, a 32-minute behind-the-scenes special looking at how the series came together on the streaming platform. As expected, it features interviews with the likes of showrunner Lauren S. Hissrich, Geralt of Rivia himself Henry Cavill, and more. If the behind-the-scenes podcast series left you wanting more, this is definitely for you.

Notably, production has recently resumed on Season 2 of the popular Netflix series. Cavill even shared a look at his new wig setup, and other crew members have been showing off the newly implemented coronavirus prevention measures to ensure social distancing and the like wherever possible. It's unclear when the new season might drop, so the special will have to do for now.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/witcher-behind-the-scenes-documentary-surprise-release/?fbclid=IwAR3KBd5kvqB0A4MbrFbST5qk7AJycxuBn2lSPqXXbH31vk25dOcZ3WOinAk

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2020, 10:17:51 AM »
Momoa posted this

Q

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2020, 11:06:41 AM »
Henry Cavill joins MuscleTech

It has been quite the year, a year that has required some serious mental fortitude to overcome. At the closing of 2020 it feels apt that I can announce that I have joined forces with MuscleTech. Their motto is, “strength redefined.” A motto that puts the emphasis on strength being something that comes from deep within. Something that we all have access to. Something that we are all capable of. A mindset as much as muscular power. So, my friends, here is to new horizons and to our mental fortitude. Let's cultivate it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2020, 11:28:44 AM »
Good natural physique

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2020, 11:29:38 AM »
cavill is a penis puffer
wasnt he banging Gina Carano for a while?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2020, 11:33:42 AM »

From the looks of it, Gina was probably banging Henry. Apparently Mr. Cavill  also doesn't know what a tailor is as well.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2020, 05:25:04 AM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2021, 04:16:54 PM »
The Witcher | Season 2 Production Wrap: Behind The Scenes

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2021, 11:56:33 AM »
From the looks of it, Gina was probably banging Henry. Apparently Mr. Cavill  also doesn't know what a tailor is as well.

His wardrobe, its style and "fit," in The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015) was insane.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2021, 01:18:52 PM »

I'll bet she is crazy in bed.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 01:49:04 PM »
His wardrobe, its style and "fit," in The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015) was insane.

Insane as in superb or?
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2021, 02:40:55 PM »
I can’t stand this actor.  Hate him as Superman.  He has a constant douche look to him.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2021, 03:42:07 PM »
Insane as in superb or?

Caro Kwon,

Come in superbo, non disturbo.