Author Topic: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.  (Read 17851 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Why the George Floyd Cops will go free - Watch the Bodycam Footage
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2021, 05:32:14 PM »
Floyd was a genius to use.a fake 20$. ImagIne using fake 100$ could buy lots of beer
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2021, 05:48:05 PM »
Not with those pencil legs of Chauvin. Floyd had him on the size department.

Uh, Derek already HAD his knee on his neck. Please keep up.

But you’re saying the cop was too skinny to have applied adequate pressure to kill? You believe Derek did NOT kill good ol’ George?

Or you’re saying Floydster’s size was of an intensity of a threat cue to justify Derek having his knee on his neck?

This is all very confusing.

#floydwasawanker

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2021, 05:51:23 PM »
This. Floyd was a menace to society. Sorry if that blunt, but his record proves it and he was a criminal until his last breath.

Chauvin didn't really need to put his knee on his neck....his drug consumption, Covid and clogged arteries would've still caused Floyd's demise.

We will know Chauvin didn't kill Floyd, but it was necessary to pin this on him....until the appeal. (Thank you Maxine)

Oh well,

This.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2021, 06:00:39 PM »
Floyd was a genius to use.a fake 20$. ImagIne using fake 100$ could buy lots of beer

I hear the paper to print the fake 100's is about $.10 more per sheet. Don't let a rap sheet a mile long fool ya. Floyd was thrifty.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2021, 06:03:40 PM »
Did the defense even show the full video? I don’t recall it. The prosecution spent almost two weeks and the defense was just a couple of days.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2021, 06:15:51 PM »
I hear the paper to print the fake 100's is about $.10 more per sheet. Don't let a rap sheet a mile long fool ya. Floyd was thrifty.
Floyd has inspired us all to be more cunning in these times
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2021, 07:52:48 PM »
The Daily Mail published the body cam footage before the court released it.  Ellison is a bastard for withholding the footage.

Yep, and because of that Chauvin was convicted before the trial even started. Ellison got exactly what he wanted

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2021, 09:04:20 PM »
Watch the bodycam footage of his arrest in the link below.  He was already crying for his mama and saying he can't breathe before the cop even put him down and his knee on his neck. He was crying for his mama when he was still in his own car. He was definitely on something and was acting like a complete ass and baby.  The cops were actually nice and gentle with him but he kept resisting.  It's not what the news decided to show and leave out to make it seem the cops were just on a rampage and wanted to kill him.  They actually were being nice and respectful and just tried to get him into their car.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8576371/Police-bodycam-footage-shows-moment-moment-arrest-George-Floyd-time.html

This post has NOT aged well. ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2021, 09:07:28 PM »
Watch the arrest video in body cam first and then repost. He was complaining that he couldn’t breathe before he even had him on the ground. They were trying to put him in the car and he was saying that he couldn’t breathe.  The fact is the cops weren’t even doing anything yet and he was saying that so when they finally did have him on the ground and he was yelling the same shit the cop probably thought he was still spewing the same shit. 

People were saying their hearts were breaking when he was calling for his mom while being choked.  Again, that cell video didn’t show him crying for his mom while he was sitting in his car and the cops were asking him to get out.

Now with all of the attention on this. How are they ever going to trial and where are they going to find a jury that isn’t biased. If that jury is not at least half black then people are going to protest. In reality with demographics being true then the Jury should have 1-2 blacks on it. Half black is not representative of our population.

This whole case isn’t going to end well and as concrete as people thought. I’m sure more evidence will
Come out to aid the cops.

I tend to give the "benefit of the doubt" to the cops when it's a questionable situation.
This one wasn't a close call and the cop murdered Floyd .

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2021, 10:06:12 PM »
Watch the bodycam footage of his arrest in the link below.  He was already crying for his mama and saying he can't breathe before the cop even put him down and his knee on his neck. He was crying for his mama when he was still in his own car. He was definitely on something and was acting like a complete ass and baby.  The cops were actually nice and gentle with him but he kept resisting.  It's not what the news decided to show and leave out to make it seem the cops were just on a rampage and wanted to kill him.  They actually were being nice and respectful and just tried to get him into their car.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8576371/Police-bodycam-footage-shows-moment-moment-arrest-George-Floyd-time.html

silly b e a n e r...he was found guilty.  it's simply a Pacifier Event.  if white people will sacrifice 25 million of their own in 2 world wars, what makes black think this is a win.  WAKE UP! 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2021, 10:25:24 PM »
silly b e a n e r...he was found guilty.  it's simply a Pacifier Event.  if white people will sacrifice 25 million of their own in 2 world wars, what makes black think this is a win.  WAKE UP!

The only thing you know about this is like 99% that thought this was a justified conviction, is the first famous video that Ellison wanted you to see.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2021, 10:35:33 PM »
Granted, you haven't met Walter Sobchak yet.

No I haven't met this person nor anyone similar and it is by design, which is why this will never happen.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2021, 10:39:37 PM »
Don't you use glory holes?

I have never put my life in harms way, which explains why I am nearing 80 years of age and am in excellent health.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2021, 10:51:19 PM »
I have never put my life in harms way, which explains why I am nearing 80 years of age and am in excellent health.

A non-answer that Bill Clinton would be envious of...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2021, 10:57:32 PM »

A non-answer that Bill Clinton would be envious of...

It was simply a statement of fact.

Not every idiotic, sarcastic and irrelevant comment/question warrants an answer...at least not as far as I am concerned.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2021, 11:11:53 PM »

Famous last words, the vaccine is giving you blood clots as we speak old man...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2021, 12:07:59 AM »
The only thing you know about this is like 99% that thought this was a justified conviction, is the first famous video that Ellison wanted you to see.

I said, you're Mexican, but you said, you're not, but everytime I post b e a n e r you reply. make sense of that.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2021, 12:34:21 AM »
This post has NOT aged well. ;)

The Howitzer has returned!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2021, 12:39:18 AM »
I said, you're Mexican, but you said, you're not, but everytime I post b e a n e r you reply. make sense of that.   

I'm curious if Coach has some South American blood. He did say he worked something called "latins for Trump." Though Coaches last name is Italian right?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2021, 01:15:39 AM »
Apparently, just prior to the announcement of Chauvin verdict, a 16 year old girl named Ma'Khia Bryant was shot and killed by police in Ohio. I don’t know the facts of the case. I don’t have the energy to watch the video footage right now.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2021, 01:54:30 AM »
I tend to give the "benefit of the doubt" to the cops when it's a questionable situation.
This one wasn't a close call and the cop murdered Floyd .

Wow, youre still dumb as ever.bet you even forget to breath sometimes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2021, 04:13:18 AM »
Criminally negligent homicide probably.  Anything else absolutely not.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2021, 05:55:44 AM »
Just because it was a white cop killing a black man people are screaming about systemic racism.  How can anyone prove he was racist and did this primarily because Floyd was black?  Don't you think if a white dude acted the same way, high as fuck, resisting arrest etc... that Chauvin wouldn't have acted the exact same way?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2021, 06:01:57 AM »
Just because it was a white cop killing a black man people are screaming about systemic racism.  How can anyone prove he was racist and did this primarily because Floyd was black?  Don't you think if a white dude acted the same way, high as fuck, resisting arrest etc... that Chauvin wouldn't have acted the exact same way?
Good argument
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2021, 06:02:20 AM »

There has been no evidence presented of racism.

The problem is you’re expecting honesty where dishonesty is the norm.