Author Topic: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.  (Read 17891 times)

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Why the George Floyd Cops will go free - Watch the Bodycam Footage
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2020, 12:53:24 PM »
No ones denying that the cop is a grub, he's a total grub and he was grossly negligent and showed no compassion, and for that he deserves to be found guilty of manslaughter and serve time. But he doesn't deserve to be in there for murder.

Like I said, we will just have to see how it plays out in court. It is a really tough situation for everyone involved, not just the cops who've been charged. If you were around during times of the Rodney King beating and/or the Watt's riots which followed the acquittal, you have some idea of how bad this could become.....much worse than the aftermath of the verdict in the Rodney King case.

"Four officers were eventually tried on charges of use of excessive force. Of these, three were acquitted, and the jury failed to reach a verdict on one charge for the fourth. Within hours of the acquittals, the 1992 Los Angeles riots started, sparked by outrage among racial minorities over the trial's verdict and related, longstanding social issues. The rioting lasted six days and killed 63 people, with 2,383 more injured; it ended only after the California Army National Guard, the United States Army, and the United States Marine Corps provided reinforcements to re-establish control. The federal government prosecuted a separate civil rights case, obtaining grand jury indictments of the four officers for violations of King's civil rights. Their trial in a federal district court ended on April 16, 1993, with two of the officers being found guilty and sentenced to serve prison terms. The other two were acquitted of the charges. In a separate civil lawsuit in 1994, a jury found the city of Los Angeles liable and awarded King $3.8 million in damages."

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2020, 01:02:51 PM »
Like I said, we will just have to see how it plays out in court. It is a really tough situation for everyone involved, not just the cops who've been charged. If you were around during time of the Rodney King beating and the Watt's riots which followed the acquittal, you have some idea of how bad this could become.....much worse than the aftermath of the verdict in the Rodney King case.

"Four officers were eventually tried on charges of use of excessive force. Of these, three were acquitted, and the jury failed to reach a verdict on one charge for the fourth. Within hours of the acquittals, the 1992 Los Angeles riots started, sparked by outrage among racial minorities over the trial's verdict and related, longstanding social issues. The rioting lasted six days and killed 63 people, with 2,383 more injured; it ended only after the California Army National Guard, the United States Army, and the United States Marine Corps provided reinforcements to re-establish control. The federal government prosecuted a separate civil rights case, obtaining grand jury indictments of the four officers for violations of King's civil rights. Their trial in a federal district court ended on April 16, 1993, with two of the officers being found guilty and sentenced to serve prison terms. The other two were acquitted of the charges. In a separate civil lawsuit in 1994, a jury found the city of Los Angeles liable and awarded King $3.8 million in damages."
If all this is true then why do the police act like this(assuming they do) have you ever been a police officer ?

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2020, 01:04:49 PM »
Have you ever had a gun pointed at you & faced death?  maybe on a daily basis?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2020, 04:51:12 PM »
I remember the LA riots well, and even though there will be more riots, call me old fashioned i just don't believe in any way that the potential riots should in anyway effect the courts judgement. I also believe anyone who wants to riot and damage property should be arrested and thrown in jail, this whole left anarchism movement is a stain on our democracy, its an abuse of the freedoms we enjoy. Peaceful protest is one of the foundations of democracy, but this isn't that, its simply unlawful anarchy, the response from LE has been too soft, democrats have undermined democracy, they lost an election and have basically looked to use anything from racism, climate change, pandemics, feminism to undermine and sabotage the democratic right of the republican party and the countrys elected president Donald Trump to govern, I'm not a fan of Trump,as a more traditional republican type. But the behaviour of the Left has only left Democracy worse off as modern US democracy is an example to China, Russia and the middle East of what can happen where democracy and the rule of law is undermined from within. It basically supports and exonerates their system of government, not from them from their populations, they would rather be governed by a dictator, than what modern US democracy has become.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2020, 05:11:46 PM »
Getbig ahead of the curve again. Tucker Carlson doing a piece on this.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2020, 05:49:06 PM »
Like I said, we will just have to see how it plays out in court. It is a really tough situation for everyone involved, not just the cops who've been charged. If you were around during time of the Rodney King beating and the Watt's riots which followed the acquittal, you have some idea of how bad this could become.....much worse than the aftermath of the verdict in the Rodney King case.

The Watts riot was in 1965.  It's bad enough that folks think we all look alike, but now all riots look alike?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2020, 05:58:31 PM »
Was floy geogre closterphopbic ridin in da black suv rollin on dubz?
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2020, 06:20:48 PM »
Didn’t read through the entire thread, but I heard today that Keith Ellison had the footage along and purposely withheld it from the public until today. He, in his own words said, and I’m paraphrasing “I was looking for a conviction” it was on Tucker Carlson today.

But when I went to find it, this is what I got

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2020, 06:29:10 PM »
Found this from tonight. Watch until he gets to Ellison

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2020, 06:29:43 PM »
They should be let go. Floyd was a worthless criminal that has done nothing productive so good riddance.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2020, 07:18:09 PM »
Found this from tonight. Watch until he gets to Ellison

By concealing the bodycam video, Ellison is complicit in this summer of destruction.  The video ameliorates
the perception that one or more of the cops was a racist, hell-bent on killing Floyd.  But the bell can’t be unrung.

Floyd was an imminent train wreck, poor guy. 

Fuck Ellison. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2020, 07:56:18 PM »
By concealing the bodycam video, Ellison is complicit in this summer of destruction.  The video ameliorates
the perception that one or more of the cops was a racist, hell-bent on killing Floyd.  But the bell can’t be unrung.

Floyd was an imminent train wreck, poor guy. 

Fuck Ellison.

He is absolutely complicit in all of this. Add to the that He and his son are supporters of Antifa and Soros funding his Campaign, you can bet he pulled the trigger on the riots

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2020, 08:54:21 PM »
Was floy geogre closterphopbic ridin in da black suv rollin on dubz?

TEAM CLOISTERPHOPBIC OF PEACE
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2020, 05:08:44 AM »
Why isn't the mainstream media all over this?  They were quick to be judge, jury and executioner.  How many people dies, lost their businesses, lost their jobs because of their quick reaction and ability to leave out critical info.  Now there is more context to this whole thing and CNN buried this story waaayyy at the bottom of their home page.

People saying their hearts were breaking when he was calling for his mom and saying he can't breathe will feel stupid when they see he was doing that shit before he was even on the ground and the cops weren't touching him.

What about the amount of drugs in his system?  He was incoherent, and just a mess.

The biggest mistake Chauvin and the cops made now after watching the full bodycam vid is not the fact he sat there with his knee on his neck, it was their lack of reaction once Floyd's body went limp and they sat there a few more minutes.

These blacks walking around with the "I CAN'T BREATHE" shirts and masks need to watch this and realize this fucking mess was complaining about this way before he was on the ground.  They need to see what a complete mess he was.  He was claiming he was going to die before they even got him out of his car.  He was so jacked up on drugs, he didn't know what the fuck he was saying or doing.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2020, 05:56:58 AM »
The media doesn’t care. They’re all about pushing their narrative. The truth is meaningless.

We all knew the guy was a useless piece of shit from the get go, yet somehow all these intrepid “reporters” painted him as a Saint.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2020, 08:36:58 AM »
I think no matter the trial results, if they are sent to jail for life or set free, the BLM guys and all of the moron white people supporting this are going to riot and destroy no matter what once the results are read.  It is in the best interest of the country to stall this trial as long as possible and do it post COVID when people are back to work and school and not just sitting at home waiting to burn something fucking down.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2020, 08:43:47 AM »

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2020, 08:45:51 AM »
Good...let the rioting and destruction continue because I tell you what....Once Trump is re elected back into office, you better believe you're going to see a lot more military mobilization in these cities where this bullshit is still taking place. The rioters and protesters will scatter like the cockroaches that they are.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2020, 12:23:00 PM »

These blacks walking around with the "I CAN'T BREATHE" shirts and masks need to watch this and realize this fucking mess was complaining about this way before he was on the ground.  They need to see what a complete mess he was.  He was claiming he was going to die before they even got him out of his car.  He was so jacked up on drugs, he didn't know what the fuck he was saying or doing.

they won't listen no matter what evidence there is, you can't reason with them or the purple hair tattooed deviants marching with them

E
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2020, 12:32:50 PM »
they won't listen no matter what evidence there is, you can't reason with them or the purple hair tattooed deviants marching with them

E

the narrative has been set, the mainstream media is burying this story.  People have set their minds and nothing is going to change it now. Good for FOX for exposing it.  CNN who made Floyd out to be more important than MLK didn't even talk about this.  Most media outlets got what they wanted.  They got the public in a frenzy and riots and protests for months to show on the news.  Where is there news in a peaceful place?  They need and want chaos to show on TV to attract viewers.

I think this Tucker Carlson is a POS but this was easily the best story I've heard from him.  He nailed it when he said, why and when did we decide to just roll over and let these pieces of shit run all over us?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2020, 01:56:31 PM »
the narrative has been set, the mainstream media is burying this story.  People have set their minds and nothing is going to change it now. Good for FOX for exposing it.  CNN who made Floyd out to be more important than MLK didn't even talk about this.  Most media outlets got what they wanted.  They got the public in a frenzy and riots and protests for months to show on the news.  Where is there news in a peaceful place?  They need and want chaos to show on TV to attract viewers.

I think this Tucker Carlson is a POS but this was easily the best story I've heard from him.  He nailed it when he said, why and when did we decide to just roll over and let these pieces of shit run all over us?

how is tucker a pos?

all he does is tell the stories everybody else refuses to cover

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2020, 02:19:40 PM »
If all this is true then why do the police act like this(assuming they do) have you ever been a police officer ?

No I haven't. A good friend of mine was a police officer. He's retired now. I remember him boasting about harassing couples parked up at Mt. Tabor Park. He got a kick out of knocking on their steamed up car windows and scaring the crap out of them. That's a far cry from beating up people or worse.  Personally, I've never had bad experience with the police. I make it a point to be respectful of their position. Saved me from getting a couple of traffic tickets. These days, a camera takes a photo if you run a light, speed, or make a right turn on a red without stopping and mails you the ticket. It's pretty hard to talk your way out of those kind of tickets. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2020, 02:24:38 PM »
The Watts riot was in 1965.  It's bad enough that folks think we all look alike, but now all riots look alike?

Thank you for catching this. Of course you are right. Both times the rioting was very bad. The violence can and often does look or seem familiar.