Author Topic: Brad Hollibaugh - RIP.  (Read 20551 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Brad Hollibaugh - RIP.
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2021, 10:36:49 AM »
Touche.  And what do you make of all the twinks in his videos?  Was it just to make himself look bigger?  Was it perhaps some kind of manifestation of his own appetite/fetish?  And who exactly is buying all these videos? ???

My opinion: definitely manifestation but possibly/probably not acted on. Powerful Daddy/son fetish. Male Muscle schmoe buyers.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2021, 10:49:56 AM »
I know I am old fashioned but what kind of girlfriend is ok with her significant other doing this. ???

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2021, 10:54:03 AM »
I know I am old fashioned but what kind of girlfriend is ok with her significant other doing this. ???

Look at all the dudes who fall in love with female prostitutes and strippers. Some eventually marry and it works out. Most probably not.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2021, 10:57:18 AM »
Look at all the dudes who fall in love with female prostitutes and strippers. Some eventually marry and it works out. Most probably not.

I am out of my element with that example.  Is that really a common thing?  Are there men who truly fall in love with prostitutes and strippers?  I can understand using them for sexual gratification periodically or often... but fall in love?  Really? I confess I do not know anyone who has done that.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 06, 2021, 03:46:07 AM »
Would love to be a fly on the wall listening to their conversations after he got home from work.  It would be like being married to a prostitute.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 06, 2021, 06:48:53 AM »
Would love to be a fly on the wall listening to their conversations after he got home from work.  It would be like being married to a prostitute.

It would be more believable to me if she simply didn't know.  And didn't want to know.  Denial is very real and believable.

DerrickRigg.bber

• Getbig II
  • 6'2", 277lb. bodybuilder
« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2021, 09:04:15 AM »
Only thing I ever wondered about Brad H. was how much synthol he used to get that biceps peak and how he did it.

What did he die from? Heart attack?
F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2021, 10:11:12 AM »
It would be more believable to me if she simply didn't know.  And didn't want to know.  Denial is very real and believable.
She had to know. ;D