Author Topic: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural  (Read 25648 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Romano on Mike Ohearn
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2021, 02:27:12 PM »
Passing a drug test doesn't make you natural.

There are ways to mask drug tests. It was very easy to do back then. Some drugs didn't even show up on the tests.

I agree with Ronnie having top level genetics, but it's silly to think his friends know anything about his drug usage. At least not everything. These top level guys are taking grams of drugs, even with elite genetics, they have to fill themselves with insane quantities of AAS. That's the truth, there are no Pro bodybuilders using 750mg of Test and a little Deca. ;D Unless we are talking per day.

I've been around gear users for over 20 years, i've watched how people grow and how people lie about their usage. I do not believe people are 100% honest when it comes to using drugs. I've met hundreds of users and the vast majority of them are full of shit when it comes to their cycle.

This 100%. O'Hearn works hard and is very dedicated, not gonna take that away from him but gear and HGH, etc are fundamentally important to how he looks and can train. Anyone with even a modicum of experience knows this. Palumbo and Romano insult their audience with this shit, perhaps it's an inside joke, who knows?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2021, 02:29:30 PM »
Im with you that you can accomplish a lot drug free. That said, Mike OHearn is as natural as his botox injections. Or as natural as Dewayne Johnson's WM 30 physique.

One-hundred percent truth.

I, too, as a drug-free guy, know A LOT can be achieved without “help”, but I also know when horseshit is horseshit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2021, 02:33:12 PM »
Can you show me the Pinnacle you can achieve natural?

Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2021, 02:39:09 PM »
You guys want to hear the least intelligent bodybuilder ever?
A complete moron. Palumbo wasn't even listening to what he said.

Go to 52 minutes to him giving an example of his cycle.

My condolences if you sat through that whole thing.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2021, 02:51:11 PM »
Sir, reduce your adderall doseage. You're rambling. You're normally coherent and lucid... and enjoyable.

Sir, if he thinks Ronnie was ever natural during any stage of his competitive bodybuilding career, perhaps he is smoking some of the crack that Ronnie accused Jay of taking in 2006?  ;D

MCWAY is cool, but he doesn't believe in evolution. I personally am skeptical of EVERYTHING, more and more, especially after last year.

Specifically, MCWAY calls evolution "From Goo to You by Way of the Zoo."  ;D Which is kind of what it is.

MCWAY told me that in 2004. We go back a long time on here. I will be Getbig's own wes in 2047.  :)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2021, 02:59:05 PM »
All these guys lie or revise things. Even my beloved Ken Patera is waffling :( -

That's the same guy that said “Last year the only difference between me and him was that I couldn't afford his drug bill,” said Patera. “Now I can. When I hit Munich next year, I'll weigh in at about 340, maybe 350. Then we'll see which are better, his steroids or mine.” fifty years ago.

If you want to see the biggest top naturals, go to www.musclememory.com, and look at the best guys from the 40's, maybe very early 50's. Human physiology hasn't changed in 70 years. If you want to spot them 10-20lbs for better food, equipment, supplements, bbg, etc...., ok, but those guys are natural peaks. 

Also O'hearn is still tip top at 52 years old, that doesn't happen naturally.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2021, 03:08:44 PM »

T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2021, 03:13:53 PM »
Palumbo and Romano insult their audience with this shit, perhaps it's an inside joke, who knows?

They want people to think using AAS is just a small percentage of the equation. When in fact it's the largest.

They want people to buy their poison supplements, made from garbage ingredients. If they could sell AAS legally they would. Remember Palumbo has a history of selling fake gear.

They want people to believe it's all about hard work and genetics, which is true to an extent. But BBing is 100% about drugs.

As many people in the "know" have said, no drugs, no BBing.

They want people to think the BIG guys are these freaks of nature who are gifted. When in doubt that is not true at all. Most of them have average genetics.

These oil bags are not special. Most of them suffer from mental illness and personality disorders. That's why so many would rather die than come off the drugs and live until 70-80.

It's a very sad and pathetic "sport".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2021, 03:24:44 PM »
All these guys lie or revise things. Even my beloved Ken Patera is waffling :( -

That's the same guy that said “Last year the only difference between me and him was that I couldn't afford his drug bill,” said Patera. “Now I can. When I hit Munich next year, I'll weigh in at about 340, maybe 350. Then we'll see which are better, his steroids or mine.” fifty years ago.

If you want to see the biggest top naturals, go to www.musclememory.com, and look at the best guys from the 40's, maybe very early 50's. Human physiology hasn't changed in 70 years. If you want to spot them 10-20lbs for better food, equipment, supplements, bbg, etc...., ok, but those guys are natural peaks. 

Also O'hearn is still tip top at 52 years old, that doesn't happen naturally.

Great interview. We had 148 pound guys who never came off telling me if you did what we did you'd shatter records....

I dont know what to think about anyone's claims when it comes to drug use. Somehow everyone used them but it was always a minimal amount, especially when compared to everyone else that was using.

I get it,  there's a lot of hard work that goes into training,  no amount of drugs will replace that (different sport but Barry Bonds in his prime was the best player in baseball before he used steroids, as an older guy on the decline he was the best hitter we've ever seen)but these guys are so afraid of their legacy being discredited.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2021, 06:23:49 PM »
Great interview. We had 148 pound guys who never came off telling me if you did what we did you'd shatter records....

I dont know what to think about anyone's claims when it comes to drug use. Somehow everyone used them but it was always a minimal amount, especially when compared to everyone else that was using.

I get it,  there's a lot of hard work that goes into training,  no amount of drugs will replace that (different sport but Barry Bonds in his prime was the best player in baseball before he used steroids, as an older guy on the decline he was the best hitter we've ever seen)but these guys are so afraid of their legacy being discredited.

Lee Priest would be the guy , someone who has gone "the recreational and performing enhance route at the same time " 
Somehow is minimal what has put in to his body in the last 30 years or so .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  BE YE KE

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2021, 06:30:15 PM »
You guys want to hear the least intelligent bodybuilder ever?
A complete moron. Palumbo wasn't even listening to what he said.

Go to 52 minutes to him giving an example of his cycle.

La shit ! what a mess.....  I've been admiring Vic's physique for the over 30 years .... Sometimes is better to keep the image we have of these guys from magazines pics/ articles alone ...

I only could watch this victor's interview  for 5 mins .......  Now I'm afraid I don't want to see the so awaited Bob Paris interview  ...  ;D

WooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2021, 06:30:20 PM »
Sir, reduce your adderall doseage. You're rambling. You're normally coherent and lucid... and enjoyable.

How do you end up with a negative dosage?  ;D

I was addressing two different people.

The latter part of that post was about the video's mentioning of Kai Greene. I have an issue of "All Natural Muscular Development, that features Greene in it.

It's basically the gist of the tail-end of that video, namely how big some of these guys were BEFORE they started taking anabolics.
Aceto claims that Greene gained 40 lbs in a year using steroids, after training a decade plus naturally. Priest states after he turned pro by winning Mr. Australia for the 3rd time, he got on "gear" and slapped on 20 lbs in six weeks.

If that's the case, how could something similar not be the case for Mr. "Ain't Nothin' But a Peanut", especially considering his decent size during his college football years, unless one is implying that Ronnie was a 150-lb weakling before hitting the weights?

That seems to be the $64,000 question. As stated earlier, too many folks believe that the instant you start curling those cement-filled Orbatron weights, you need a stack of Deca and Winstrol; or you're doomed to a life of being a twig.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2021, 06:30:46 PM »
Because he's bigger and leaner than a prime Arnold, maybe?

Thank you very much for adding this to your posts. It gives you posts [and by extension, this board] some character.

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ta Na Na!

Thank You

WooSHHHHHHH

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2021, 06:53:03 PM »
They want people to think using AAS is just a small percentage of the equation. When in fact it's the largest.

They want people to buy their poison supplements, made from garbage ingredients. If they could sell AAS legally they would. Remember Palumbo has a history of selling fake gear.

They want people to believe it's all about hard work and genetics, which is true to an extent. But BBing is 100% about drugs.

As many people in the "know" have said, no drugs, no BBing.

They want people to think the BIG guys are these freaks of nature who are gifted. When in doubt that is not true at all. Most of them have average genetics.

These oil bags are not special. Most of them suffer from mental illness and personality disorders. That's why so many would rather die than come off the drugs and live until 70-80.

It's a very sad and pathetic "sport".

Yet, we have far too many people with "average genetics", injecting everything under the sun as early as possible, yet looking NOTHING like IFBB pros or top NPC amateurs.

Again, the so-called secret stacks of certain pros have been posted on site after site for over two decades. Remember when the laundry list of what Andreas Munzer was taking back in '96, after he kicked the bucket, hit the magazines?

Therefore, the logic would be: You know the stacks; you have the meats (diet); you possess "average genetics"; now, you can just hop aboard the anabolic train and be Mr. Universe within a year or two.

Yet, the odds are slim of anyone of us, hopping on such a protocol (even in our youth) and looking like Munzer did.

So, I don't buy this notion that the the syringe alone separates the average Joe from Universe/Olympia glory.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2021, 06:57:50 PM »
NO DRUGS................... .......NO BODYBUILDING.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2021, 07:14:23 PM »
I never claimed merely passing a test alone meant one was natural. But the odds of all these guys, eager/desperate to turn pro and turning down another opportunity (i.e. the Universe) are slim and none.

That would mean that of all of those would-be IFBB card carriers, Ronnie was the only one who would try to simply "beat the test".

You think it's "silly" that Ronnie's friends know anything about his drug usage (or lack thereof); yet, all these strangers on the web and forums like this claim Ronnie's been down with the syringe since he first picked up a cement weight set.

To be fair and it’s their peers we are talking about. I think it’s a mutual respect, not talking about what others do and their own business. However, if you ask Shawn Ray, who is very vocal, doesn’t give a damn, he’ll tell you all these guys are BS  ;D

I mean Kevin even lies about his birth date, and height, mentioned his bd as 1966 and 1968, and height at 6 ft, in actuality he was born 1964 and 5’9

I’ll take whatever these guys say with a grain of salt

Even Ronnie lied about being an active police officer when he got pulled over years back  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2021, 07:15:34 PM »

Every single figure in our niche who has claimed natural, but some were doubtful of, has been on steroids. There are NO naturals of note in the physique community.

What you think about Ronnie is flat out wrong. Never competed once without drugs.

Romano is a retard and Palumbo is one sneaky bastard.

Tito Raymond claims life time natural but competed with the best in the nationals back then  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2021, 07:19:13 PM »
Tito Raymond claims life time natural but competed with the best in the nationals back then  ;D

I think you mean Jose Raymond. I don't remember Tito winning his class at the Nationals at all. I've only seen him win at MuscleManias and TU shows, unless I missed something.

If my memory serves me properly, Jose has won as a lightweight, welterweight, and a middleweight.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2021, 07:21:56 PM »
I think you mean Jose Raymond. I don't remember Tito winning his class at the Nationals at all. I've only seen him win at MuscleManias and TU shows, unless I missed something.

If my memory serves me properly, Jose has won as a lightweight, welterweight, and a middleweight.

It’s Tito Raymond, not Jose. Even his Instagram he still claims life time natural  :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2021, 07:28:12 PM »

I could not make it more than a few seconds of scanning the video.  I'm guessing that Vic Richards posts here as LurkerNoMas...What a fooking maroon.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2021, 07:31:48 PM »
O'hearn is 52 years of FILT.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2021, 07:43:42 PM »
To be fair and it’s their peers we are talking about. I think it’s a mutual respect, not talking about what others do and their own business. However, if you ask Shawn Ray, who is very vocal, doesn’t give a damn, he’ll tell you all these guys are BS  ;D

I mean Kevin even lies about his birth date, and height, mentioned his bd as 1966 and 1968, and height at 6 ft, in actuality he was born 1964 and 5’9

I’ll take whatever these guys say with a grain of salt

Even Ronnie lied about being an active police officer when he got pulled over years back  :D

I've NEVER heard Levrone billed as 6 ft tall. Every video of him (American Muscle) I have seen from the early/mid-90s has him listed at 5'8" or 5'9", depending on how his hair is teased.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2021, 07:51:01 PM »
I've NEVER heard Levrone billed as 6 ft tall. Every video of him (American Muscle) I have from the early/mid-90s has him listed at 5'8" or 5'9", depending on how his hair is teased.

It was one of his responses with someone on his Instagram page awhile back, he was talking how he competed at 6 ft 250+ pounds, in another comment i remember him saying 5’11 too. Pretty funny

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2021, 08:00:30 PM »
It was one of his responses with someone on his Instagram page awhile back, he was talking how he competed at 6 ft 250+ pounds, in another comment i remember him saying 5’11 too. Pretty funny

I buy the 250 part. He's listed at 235 lbs (contest shape) in 1992 at 5'8". My video of him winning the San Jose Pro show in 1994 (American Muscle) has him at 240 at 5'9". He was significantly bigger in the 2000s (2000, in particular).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2021, 09:32:36 PM »

Only a few minutes. It was fascinating because I went to somewhere in the middle and Dave looked like he had fallen asleep! There were periods of silence. Sometimes Vic wanted a reaction but Dave was surfing the internet not listening at all.