Author Topic: how can you trust arnold?  (Read 1259 times)

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
how can you trust arnold?
« on: March 03, 2006, 02:46:05 AM »
for a guy that made it a point to "give people the wrong advices" and bragged about it, how can anyone believe his workout routines.  his book for example, modern bb'n, his workout routines, why would he give the real excercises in the real order to let anyone else know how he built his chest or bis.  he wouldnt want anyone else reaching heights like he did.  its possible he had his "secret" excercises  ::)  what could they have been?  gotta be more original than his dbol m&m curl.  maybe it was catching blowjobs before the competitions.  i know catching head before i work out makes me feel like king kong too   ;D

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
Re: how can you trust arnold?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 03:58:43 AM »
for a guy that made it a point to "give people the wrong advices" and bragged about it, how can anyone believe his workout routines.  his book for example, modern bb'n, his workout routines, why would he give the real excercises in the real order to let anyone else know how he built his chest or bis.  he wouldnt want anyone else reaching heights like he did.  its possible he had his "secret" excercises  ::)  what could they have been?  gotta be more original than his dbol m&m curl.  maybe it was catching blowjobs before the competitions.  i know catching head before i work out makes me feel like king kong too   ;D

i hope your training partner is your girlfriend!  :P
Team Nasser!

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 03:27:01 PM »
i think he is cheating on maria with his maid

just saying. time will prove me right

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 03:35:48 PM »