Author Topic: Onetimehard 6 weeks out  (Read 14234 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Onetimehard 6 weeks out
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 06:08:40 AM »
that onetimehard is one huge ripped dude

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 09:33:57 AM »
White Phil Heath ???, Ive never heard that before, thanks everyone, sorry about the angles, I will post at the 4 week mark but this time I'll get someone to take the pictures for me :) and I will put in 500-600 grams of carbs cause in these pics I've had pretty much nothing but brocoli and chicken breast for extended periods so I feel kind of flat, but this is the way I like to do it, I hope to be better then my previouse condition from last year. Me at 185 April 07

Holy shredded glutes :o  Awesome back bro!  You look great, good luck with your future contest.  How much more heavier do you plan on coming in??? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2008, 12:21:25 PM »
Its not the dose but the bf %  :-*
its more than that

jay cutler at 3 % bf has zero vasularity

paul dillet at 15% bf has tons of vascularity

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2008, 04:51:59 PM »
Holy shredded glutes :o  Awesome back bro!  You look great, good luck with your future contest.  How much more heavier do you plan on coming in??? 
The pics where of 07 at 184 pounds, right now I'm 205 so I will know Friday how much I gained, should be 15 pounds min. in less then 18 months. Thanks for the compliments, thats what I need from here to wednesday evening when I finally get to eat ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2008, 09:01:44 AM »
Good luck bro!

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2008, 04:09:13 AM »
2 days ago, flat but lean, 1 more day depleting, carbs begin wednesday afternoon, and water gets pulled Friday at midnight.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2008, 03:14:10 PM »
2 days ago, flat but lean, 1 more day depleting, carbs begin wednesday afternoon, and water gets pulled Friday at midnight.

look great bro! good luck at ur show.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2008, 10:00:15 PM »
its more than that

howcome Jay get's to 3% bodyfat but looks like crap?
I think he has alot of issues with his water retention  :-\

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2008, 01:42:34 AM »
Bump.  You done your comp yet?  How'd you do?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2008, 09:12:29 PM »
onetimehard! how did the competition go dude !?

dustin

« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2008, 10:44:53 PM »
its more than that

Exactly. Old post to respond to, but I am very vascular even when I'm fat. Used to be a skinny 100lb twig and was still vascular. People made fun of me for being skinny and veiny, now those same mother fuckers are asking me what drugs, diets and training methods they can use to attain the level of vascularity I've got. For the most part, you either have it or you don't.

Drugs and diet can bring it out a little more, but only to a certain extent. Jay for example has been seen rocking some veins (look at his 2001 post O pics - insane), but is smoother than a baby's bottom when in insane contest conditioning without a vein in sight.

When I tried EQ it was pretty nuts. RBCs were too high though and didn't feel anything positive. EQ at a low dose may be good for collagen synthesis but aside from that, I think it's a really over rated steroid. Was considering trying vet grade but if shitty UGL quality EQ jacked up my RBCs that much it's probably something I should stay away from. Some guys get a little more vascularity from it but I think it's a little weak and probably wouldn't waste my time with it again. I got some free EQ that I just gave away because I think there are better options out there.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2008, 03:29:51 AM »
Exactly. Old post to respond to, but I am very vascular even when I'm fat. Used to be a skinny 100lb twig and was still vascular. People made fun of me for being skinny and veiny, now those same mother fuckers are asking me what drugs, diets and training methods they can use to attain the level of vascularity I've got. For the most part, you either have it or you don't.

Drugs and diet can bring it out a little more, but only to a certain extent. Jay for example has been seen rocking some veins (look at his 2001 post O pics - insane), but is smoother than a baby's bottom when in insane contest conditioning without a vein in sight.

When I tried EQ it was pretty nuts. RBCs were too high though and didn't feel anything positive. EQ at a low dose may be good for collagen synthesis but aside from that, I think it's a really over rated steroid. Was considering trying vet grade but if shitty UGL quality EQ jacked up my RBCs that much it's probably something I should stay away from. Some guys get a little more vascularity from it but I think it's a little weak and probably wouldn't waste my time with it again. I got some free EQ that I just gave away because I think there are better options out there.
Did you get any sides regarding the higher RBCs? or was it readings from bloodwork?

Thats what EQ does it shoots RBC counts through the roof..

DanKennedy

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2009, 01:07:17 PM »
He got 3rd in a VERY tough class.  He looked awesome!
Dan

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »
Dan

good for him !

hope he comes back on Getbig

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2009, 05:03:30 PM »
You really do look like Phil Heath facially. Crazy vascularity in the leg pic on page 2.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2009, 09:12:28 AM »
LOOKING GOOD MAN!!!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2009, 06:41:44 PM »
Dan

Hi one time hard!  :D

haha, tell him good job, I hope he comes back