Author Topic: Iron Mike Tyson to take up sumo wrestling.  (Read 6831 times)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Re: Iron Mike Tyson to take up sumo wrestling.
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2008, 08:55:18 AM »
Not often he gets good press:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/article1230738.ece

FORMER boxing champ Mike Tyson has given one of his precious world title belts to battling soldier Ben Parkinson.

And Tyson, 41, insisted: “He is the real hero – an inspiration.”

Lance Bombardier Ben, 24, who lost both his legs when his Land Rover was blown up by a mine in Afghanistan, was “amazed” to meet his sporting hero at a celebrity dinner.

His mum Diane Dernie, 50, said: “Ben had a wonderful evening. He was over the moon at meeting Mike and getting the belt.

“Mike was an absolute gentleman, he was gentle, caring and kind.”

Para Ben suffered 37 other injuries in the bombing in 2006 – including a blast injury to his brain.

Ben, the worst-injured soldier ever to survive such wounds, met Tyson when the American went to his home town, Doncaster, South Yorks, with the signed IBF title belt.

Diane, a supporter of The Sun-backed Help For Heroes campaign that raises money to care for injured troops, added: “Ben was a heavyweight and boxed for 7th Para.

“He was always a fan of Mike. Despite what has happened, Ben never thinks of himself as special and could not believe Tyson wanted to meet him. We tried to keep the belt a surprise but Ben found out.

“When Prince William and Prince Harry came to Hedley Court, where Ben is being treated, it was the first thing he told them.

“We were informed the belt is very special to Mike – but he has given it to Ben.”

Tyson, who presented the belt at a dinner for 800 fans, said: “I was humbled when I met Ben. I wanted to do something special for him.”

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2008, 09:40:52 AM »
No way, brah.

I've been practicing my striking at a Thai boxing gym, and if it went to the ground it would be curtains for fatty.
The only thing going to the ground .......would be you ,once he cracks your skull with a punch..
 Out of shape or not? That man has trained longer than you've been alive... It's gonna take many ,many ,years to even think you can imagine throwing something at him that he doesn't see or hasn't seen a million times..
 But I will give it to you ..You do have a wicked imagination.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »
The future doesn't look to good for Iron Mike...Massively depressed and highly medicated...My guess is we will someday see "Raging Bull" all over again...

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2008, 08:23:18 PM »
Iron Mike is the greatest ever.  The guy's got issues, but shit; who doesn't?  People love hating on those with a legacy. 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2008, 08:33:31 PM »
he still gets mad chicks ;)
A

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2008, 10:22:49 PM »
he still gets mad chicks ;)

Only crack ho's....his quality has gone WAY down...and lets face it, Robin Givens was no beauty queen.  ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2008, 10:40:40 PM »
Only crack ho's....his quality has gone WAY down...and lets face it, Robin Givens was no beauty queen.  ::)
give the man a break, is was a tuesday. ;)
A

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2008, 11:57:23 PM »
  :(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2008, 01:26:41 AM »
anyone ever noticed how big his hands are and the long fingers ?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2008, 03:20:58 AM »
anyone ever noticed how big his hands are and the long fingers ?
photochopped so what big deal he got rich and I didnt so I photochopped it and put on the internet and folks think its real...I did my job.