Author Topic: Elementary School campus in San Bernardino shooting  (Read 5886 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Elementary School campus in San Bernardino shooting
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2017, 04:21:11 PM »
Yes and no.  In many states, there is zero regulations on private sales.  For instance, a month ago I sold 4 handguns to an older man in a Walmart parking lot.  He said he gives them to his grandchildren for xmas presents.  He signed a bill of sale for my records, and said he did not need one for himself.  True story.   :D
What were the guns?  I am guessing no Colts.  :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2017, 06:31:42 PM »
What were the guns?  I am guessing no Colts.  :D

3 XD's an LC9 and LCP.  My Colt's won't be sold anytime soon.  

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2017, 07:06:54 PM »
Nothing to see here. Husband kills wife, then self. 1 kid also dead. All minorities. No terrorism. Nobody cares.
Check back when white people are involved.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2017, 07:47:24 PM »
3 XD's an LC9 and LCP.  My Colt's won't be sold anytime soon.  
Good man.  Most people don't realize what they are giving up when they sell a Colt.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2017, 07:15:59 AM »
Was the shooter an asian?

Just another angry black guy.  I heard 2 kids were accidentally shot because they were behind the teacher.  One dead, the other critical.  They weren't targeted, just bad luck.

No word on if the perp was a follower of Muhammad.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2017, 08:24:08 AM »
Just another angry black guy.  I heard 2 kids were accidentally shot because they were behind the teacher.  One dead, the other critical.  They weren't targeted, just bad luck.

No word on if the perp was a follower of Muhammad.

This is so chicken shit of the shooter.  Why the fuck would you go into a class to off your wife/ex?  Why not wait in the parking lot?  Seriously, it's fucked up that the kids had to get shot and witness the whole event.   >:(

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2017, 08:55:20 AM »
http://ktla.com/2017/04/10/multiple-gunshot-victims-at-elementary-school-in-san-bernardino-amid-report-of-active-shooter-officials-say/

4 Victims Reported After Elementary School Shooting in San Bernardino; Shooter Possibly Down: Police Chief

At least four victims have been located after a shooter walked on to the North Park Elementary School campus in San Bernardino and opened fire in a possible murder-suicide, officials said.

The shooter was also possibly down, according to a tweet from San Bernardino Police Department Chief Jarrod Burguan, who said the information was preliminary.

Burguan later tweeted that the shooting was a suspected murder-suicide. Two students were transported to a local hospital after the incident, which took place in a classroom, he said.

The San Bernardino County Fire first confirmed there were multiple victims at approximately 10:45 a.m., but did not provide a count.

Students at Cal State University San Bernardino were asked to shelter in place until further notice amid the report of an active shooter at the elementary school, which is located a few blocks from campus, according to the college.

The elementary school is located at 5378 N. H St.

The chief said students at the school were being taken to Cajon High School “for safety.”

The high school is located 1200 W. Hill Dr.

North Park parents should are asked to go to the high school and have a picture ID in order to pick up their students, the San Bernardino City Unified School District tweeted.

In addition to North Park, Cajon Elementary School and Hillside Elementary School were also placed on lockdown, according to the School District.

Good old US of A!  ???

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2017, 01:45:34 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2017, 02:25:59 PM »
This is so chicken shit of the shooter.  Why the fuck would you go into a class to off your wife/ex?  Why not wait in the parking lot?  Seriously, it's fucked up that the kids had to get shot and witness the whole event.   >:(

blacks have 0 regard for human life that does not directly benefit them.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2017, 02:46:58 PM »
blacks have 0 regard for human life that does not directly benefit them.

Very self centered people overall.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2017, 03:45:32 PM »
MAGA