Author Topic: Palins career...  (Read 801 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Palins career...
« on: October 26, 2008, 07:45:09 PM »
I honestly think after this election, she will fall out of the Political Scene.  Shes going to get removed from office in Alaska, then she will get her own talk show.  People who LOVE her will def watch her, and people who HATE her will watch her to see how many dumb things she says.

Palins calling is to be a public jester.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Palins career...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 07:53:23 PM »
Dude, Obama is a walking minstrel show.  At least Hilary had credibility.  People hated her but she had experience.  Obama is a race novelty, and liberals and youths are falling right into it. 
Squishy face retard

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 07:57:03 PM »
I honestly think after this election, she will fall out of the Political Scene.  Shes going to get removed from office in Alaska, then she will get her own talk show.  People who LOVE her will def watch her, and people who HATE her will watch her to see how many dumb things she says.

she's a classic narcissist

she'll definitely do everything she can to stay in the spotlight

I don't think she'll be impeached as Gov but she might be weakened for the next election (hard to tell at this point given the fact that she and McCain haven't actually lost yet)

best case for the planet.......she'll settle into the role of celebutard

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »
Dude, Obama is a walking minstrel show.  At least Hilary had credibility.  People hated her but she had experience.  Obama is a race novelty, and liberals and youths are falling right into it. 

Obama is one of the most intelligent people to run for president.  Top of his class at Columbia, Harvard law, Constitutional Professor, Successful civil rights attorney, 2 time state senator, 1 time national senator... Lets also notice no matter what, he stays calm and answers with a intelligent response... Not  somehting we can say about McCain.  There is countless Youtube videos of McCain fucking up, derailing the straight talk express etc...

McCain has all the experience and credibility anyone could ask for, but... He doesn't know how to use that experience to help guide his decisions, which shows his experience means nothing...

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 04:43:30 PM »

Credit where credit is due, she has me in hysterics everytime she opens her mouth - the fact that you guys could possibly vote her in is fucking frightening, aint gonna happen though which means the rest of the world will let out a sigh of relief sooner rather than later.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 04:47:13 PM »
Obama is one of the most intelligent people to run for president.  Top of his class at Columbia, Harvard law, Constitutional Professor, Successful civil rights attorney, 2 time state senator, 1 time national senator... Lets also notice no matter what, he stays calm and answers with a intelligent response... Not  somehting we can say about McCain.  There is countless Youtube videos of McCain fucking up, derailing the straight talk express etc...

McCain has all the experience and credibility anyone could ask for, but... He doesn't know how to use that experience to help guide his decisions, which shows his experience means nothing...

Christ, need we go down this list of supposed accomplishments again......He was NOT A PROFESSOR, HE NEVER TRIED A CASE NOR PUBLISHED ANY LEGAL FINDINGS...he's a super Lib and ur a deluded idiot. Bush had higher marks then Kerry, where did that leave us.
L

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 05:10:31 PM »
Palin is a red herring.

so it doesn't matter

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 12:19:31 AM »
Christ, need we go down this list of supposed accomplishments again......He was NOT A PROFESSOR, HE NEVER TRIED A CASE NOR PUBLISHED ANY LEGAL FINDINGS...he's a super Lib and ur a deluded idiot. Bush had higher marks then Kerry, where did that leave us.

Did you even graduate from High School?  From your posts I would guess G.E.D at best..

In order to "Teach at a University" you need a Masters Degree at Minimum, to teach Grad Classes you need a JD, PHD or MD.  You my friend are an idiot.

"Beginning in 1992, Obama taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years, being first classified as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and then as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004."

"In 1993, joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a twelve attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004"

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 06:22:08 PM »

The country is "F***ed" no matter who gets in office.   :'(

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 06:32:39 PM »

I just hope he doesn't get scared and yell "Oh lawdy! Lawdy!" or turn into butter before your eyes. :)