Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK ??  (Read 843 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
WHAT DO YOU THINK ??
« on: October 27, 2008, 06:12:02 AM »
No matter who becomes President Mc Caine or Obama, do you think your life or this country
is going to make a turn around? The rich or going to stay rich and the poor will stay poor, it's up to you to make something of your life that's why they call it the land of oppertunity. Even if i get back a extra $600 dollars a year on my tax refund thats not going to put me on easy street, we have to work hard and make something out of ourselfs, no on in Washington is going to put a large chunk of money in my pocket
These guys are like sales men trying to sell you a dream. It's up to you to make your dreams happen and that's reality. There both are fighting for a job and they are going to say and do whatever they can to make you believe there side, so i ask myself do i give this guy with no experiance a chance? or should i go with a guy who's been around the block once or twice?? and dosen't need 300 advisors to come up with the answers, if you need all these people for answers then who's really running the country.
So God bless America not God damm America, believe that!!

jimijimi

• Getbig III
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ??
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 08:20:23 AM »
Ya No bama will change your life, wake up America and good luck on health care, forign policy
and this country being safe.
The only thing you can say who vote for obama is, i helped elect the first half black president lol.......
This country will go down further and faster and will make your head spin, and as O'reilly says,
The Spin Stops Here, but if obama's elected it will spin out of controll, (Going Down)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 08:26:28 AM »
I don't think much will change.   I'm not relying on the government for much of anything it already does.   

I do think Obama will not come near the debt BUSH has incurred. 

As far redistributing wealth,  it's not going to change anything about my life.   I don't really care.  Lazy people will still be lazy.

If Obama can bring the cost of health care down that would be great, but my hopes are not high on that.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 08:32:27 AM »
No matter who becomes President Mc Caine or Obama, do you think your life or this country
is going to make a turn around? The rich or going to stay rich and the poor will stay poor, it's up to you to make something of your life that's why they call it the land of oppertunity. Even if i get back a extra $600 dollars a year on my tax refund thats not going to put me on easy street, we have to work hard and make something out of ourselfs, no on in Washington is going to put a large chunk of money in my pocket
These guys are like sales men trying to sell you a dream. It's up to you to make your dreams happen and that's reality. There both are fighting for a job and they are going to say and do whatever they can to make you believe there side, so i ask myself do i give this guy with no experiance a chance? or should i go with a guy who's been around the block once or twice?? and dosen't need 300 advisors to come up with the answers, if you need all these people for answers then who's really running the country.
So God bless America not God damm America, believe that!!

Yep...  couldn't have said it any better.  Anyone who's looking to either candidate to solve all their problems for them, is going to be pretty disappointed.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 08:39:17 AM »
Glad to hear some of you see the picture, i think alot of lazy people are going to live on easy street if obama's elected, like the ones already living off the goverment. Maybe he specks thier languge.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 08:43:02 AM »
Glad to hear some of you see the picture, i think alot of lazy people are going to live on easy street if obama's elected, like the ones already living off the goverment. Maybe he specks thier languge.

I don't know about all that.   I don't see much changing.  If they just would get rid of the people who are legally or illegally scamming the welfare system that would be a good start. 

Knocking down the debt is my biggest concern and welfare reform will help.  I really don't see him increasing aid significantly.

Neither of the candidates are willing to do anything about Immigration or foreign aid it seems.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 08:45:30 AM »
And here's one of life's harsh realities--but also one of life's great opportunities because in America you can truly do whatever you put your mind to--you can try to "redistribute the wealth" all you want, but guess what--in a few years it will end up more or less right back where it is now.  That's just how it works.  Kinda like the old adage about giving a man a fish vs. teaching him to fish.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 08:47:07 AM »
Will things magically change if either person is elected - Hell no. I don't envy either McCain or Obama - they're going to have an incredibly tough if not impossible job ahead of them.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 06:08:23 PM »
Like the $700 billon dollar bail out, there going to give these big companies all that money
but what about the people who still can't pay there morgage, what about helping them?
because if they can't pay then these big morgage companie they won't have money coming in
and they will be right back where they are now. Then what they ask for another bail out?
Hey bail me out, instead these CEO's walk away with millions, if they help the people out a little then we
could put money back into the economy and keep thing flowing. It's going to be tough to get a loan or get credit now, you're going to have to have perfect credit now for that.
Makes me wonder if the goverment is for the people or for themselfs?? Why should they worry
they have FAT pockets already along with thier Fat guts.
F..k them, just pissed and neither ond one running for President will change things you watch and see
they talk the talk but once elected it will be the same, so i'm not buying it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 06:21:53 PM »
Things aren't *that* much worse than they were 8 years ago.

Granted, a lot more people are losing their houses, than 8 years ago.
Sure, the DOW is 1000 points lower now than it was 8 years ago.
Alright, the nat'l debt is double what it was 8 years ago.
Okay, so we're in two quagmire wars we didn't have 8 years ago.
Mmmm Hmmm... The dollar was worth 40%+ more against the Euro 8 years ago.

Well.  Looks like maybe I was wrong in that first sentence.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 07:08:08 PM »
If they would do just a little bit for the people i would have a little more respect for congress
and the rest of the greedy ones in Washington.