Author Topic: Breaking News: ATF stops plot to assasinate Obama  (Read 2601 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Breaking News: ATF stops plot to assasinate Obama
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 03:52:03 PM »
you just avoided the point!  It wasn't about Palin...  YOU said if Obama is elected it's been over 100 years since we've had a guy this inexperienced.  I assume you're saying that by only counting executive experience.  How else could you even try to make that statement?  So if that's the case, how much executive government experience does John McCain have?  zero?  So if we're counting legislative government experience or just experience in government from the state level up, Obama will have more time in government than Bush did...

What point?  Sounds like a red herring to me.  I didn't mention Palin.  

I was responding to Decker's contention that it has been "40 years since we've had a guy like this."  You then brought up how he was more experienced than Bush and executive experience was "stupid."  Bush's executive experience trumps Obama's two years in the U.S. Senate and part-time state senate experience.  I also like Bush’s experience as managing partner of the Texas Rangers over Obama’s time as a “community organizer.”   I could be wrong, but it sure seems like the Bulk of Obama's U.S. Senate time has been spent running for office.        

There is no reasonable comparison between Obama and McCain on an experience level.  Absurd.  I didn't say executive experience is the only the experience that matters.  I said it's the ideal experience for prez.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 03:54:50 PM »
No Dice Beach Bum.

Bush was a governor and a failure.  Clinton was a governor and a success.  Gubernatorial experience is not a conclusive factor in presidential politics.

Here's a fresh idea:  intelligence!  That's a fairly good gauge for success, don't you think?

Otherwise why not run a McDonald's crew chief for president?  That's plenty of executive experience right there...plus people skills.

I didn't say it was conclusive.  I said it was ideal.

Of course the president should be smart.  He or she should also have good judgment.   

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 04:01:13 PM »
I didn't say it was conclusive.  I said it was ideal.
ideal = perfect = pretty goshdarn conclusive.

Of course the president should be smart.  He or she should also have good judgment.   
You're smart.  You saw this coming a mile away.  How could you support Bush or Palin.  Neither

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 04:20:47 PM »
ideal = perfect = pretty goshdarn conclusive.

You're smart.  You saw this coming a mile away.  How could you support Bush or Palin.  Neither

Ideal and conclusive are not synonymous.  I would expect some folks on the board to try and say that, but not you.  Jimmy Carter was a lousy president and he was a governor, so obviously executive experience will not conclusively establish that a person will be a successful president.  I've never said that. 

This isn't about me, but I've already said numerous times why I voted for Bush twice.  I'm pretty sure you've asked me more than once about Bush.  I just mentioned today some of the reasons why I like Palin.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=242990.msg3416459#msg3416459

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2008, 04:21:34 PM »
I guess if ur going to try and wack Obama u had better do it now rather then when he's president. This plot is ridiculous as are the plotters.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2008, 05:35:43 PM »
What point?  Sounds like a red herring to me.  I didn't mention Palin.  

I was responding to Decker's contention that it has been "40 years since we've had a guy like this."  You then brought up how he was more experienced than Bush and executive experience was "stupid."  Bush's executive experience trumps Obama's two years in the U.S. Senate and part-time state senate experience.  I also like Bush’s experience as managing partner of the Texas Rangers over Obama’s time as a “community organizer.”   I could be wrong, but it sure seems like the Bulk of Obama's U.S. Senate time has been spent running for office.        

There is no reasonable comparison between Obama and McCain on an experience level.  Absurd.  I didn't say executive experience is the only the experience that matters.  I said it's the ideal experience for prez.  

dude, don't do this to me ::)  Please... What red herring?  There was not one and you know it.  I did not say executive experience was stupid ::)  I said it would be stupid to only count executive experience!  Obama has more years in state and above level government than Bush did, fact... enjoy...  I don't know where you get executive experience is better, can you demonstrate that through historical fact?  I doubt it...

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2008, 05:38:21 PM »
It's been 40 years since we've had a guy like this.  George Will was right, Obama is the A-Rod of politics.
Over-paid, over-hyped, and will choke when it matters?
Squishy face retard

Stark

• Getbig V
This Neonazi wanted to kill Obama
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2008, 06:00:31 PM »
 Daniel Cowart (20) und Paul Schlesselman (18) now fucked forever.

dustin

Re: This Neonazi wanted to kill Obama
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2008, 06:03:02 PM »
What a skinny homo.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2008, 06:03:37 PM »
fucked by black guys that is.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2008, 06:06:19 PM »
fucked by black guys that is.

Doubtful since the Aryan Brotherhood will treat  him like a god in prison.  He'll be highly protected unless he gets caught walking around by himself.

Still a flaming douche though.  Good fuckin riddance.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2008, 06:09:03 PM »
Doubtful since the Aryan Brotherhood will treat  him like a god in prison.  He'll be highly protected unless he gets caught walking around by himself.

Still a flaming douche though.  Good fuckin riddance.

yea but don't the blacks outnumber the shit out of them?

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2008, 06:10:29 PM »
what kind of neo nazi has eye makeup and lipstick on..he is probably some poser that wants to impress the skinhead losers
Odilly

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Feds disrupt skinhead plot to assassinate Obama
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2008, 06:10:42 PM »
Fuckers, punk ass trailer trash skinhead punks, got nothing better to do.  This is not the 1960's anymore the Feds have high tech technology monitoring Obama at all times, if they think they can just pick Obama off with a sniper from a high rise building, they got another thing coming >:(

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2008, 06:10:48 PM »
Brutal 14 inch arms and aids-like appearance... ::)
No doubt about it...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2008, 06:11:06 PM »
yea but don't the blacks outnumber the shit out of them?

Yea, which means he'll probably have to walk around with several of his "bros" at all times.  Otherwise he'll be lunch meat.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2008, 06:14:32 PM »
Daniel Cowart (20) und Paul Schlesselman (18) now fucked forever.
Looks like a PSG-1....expensive gun.
Squishy face retard

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2008, 06:18:16 PM »
Looks like a PSG-1....expensive gun.

love the avatar pic man  copenhagen for ever buddy
Odilly

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2008, 06:49:11 PM »
love the avatar pic man  copenhagen for ever buddy
what happened to the skole cap?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2008, 07:25:28 PM »
what happened to the skole cap?
I've been dipping more Copenhagen lately...needed a change from the taste of Skoal.  I still use it though.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2008, 01:57:33 AM »
He looks like he's wearing lipstick!  :o  He is! He is wearing lipstick!  :o   :o
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2008, 10:50:50 AM »
What was truly pathetic was in the first 5-6 hours that this story broke, every right wing whiner out there was claiming it was a hoax.  Like this was going to be their retaliation victory after the Idiot Todd Fake Attack story was exposed to their embarassment.

As soon as evidence became concrete, all the right wing losers shut up and started ignoring it. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2008, 12:50:48 PM »
Does this even matter...the ATF did their job and busted this loon. Like this every had a crediable chance of being launched. Its very hard to pull this shit in our country. the Secret Service is the best. U want to pull this off, u need inside help, a suicide streak and plenty of money.
L