Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383159 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2075 on: April 19, 2013, 07:47:26 AM »
i can't believe they haven't brought him in yet.

10,000 cops + National Guard, travel completely suspended.

How/where was he trained?  unreal.

They want to take him alive for questioning to determine whether he was working in concert with a larger organization
A

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #2076 on: April 19, 2013, 07:47:30 AM »
SHAT!   WHERE IS ADONIS?   HAS HE BEEN OVER RAN BY MINI- IVAN DRAGOS??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2077 on: April 19, 2013, 07:50:03 AM »
Phil Heath paying his respects:

Paying my respects here in Sydney, Australia. #PrayForBoston #BostonStrong

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #2078 on: April 19, 2013, 07:51:26 AM »
lol people just keep using the word "russian" ... pretty offensive to all the russian people calling chechens - russians ..

do not forget .. Beslan and Moscow theater hostage crisis ...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2079 on: April 19, 2013, 07:52:20 AM »

Including it in his 2013 Mr Olympia Winners Speech?

Phil Heath paying his respects:

Paying my respects here in Sydney, Australia. #PrayForBoston #BostonStrong

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2080 on: April 19, 2013, 07:53:28 AM »
So what's Alex Jones going to say now.   Are the two boys navy seals in drago?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2081 on: April 19, 2013, 07:55:07 AM »
Gun shots being heard again just now at a Starbucks

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2082 on: April 19, 2013, 07:56:56 AM »
so..two nerdy skinny muslims society rejects who were frustrated by big white american men who dated all the good looking blond girls decided out of the blue to plant bombs and recently found a meaning to their existences in the coran... that's finally their profile . They probably have no relation to any terror group, just two isolated low lives who werent able to adapt to their host society. A mix of "domestic" and "international" terrorism, somehow. Two confused , lost young immigrants not able to fit in the west but who are fed with so much violence daily while being ignored by their peers at the same time at some point they snap. This is why you shouldnt continue massive immigration in the west and should only import a very few immigrants and take the time to force them to integrate and assimilate instead of importing masses of them just to make profits and lower salaries. I doubt elites who import these people for financial reasons care tho, but it's a staggering proof that globalization and confused young people who dont know where they belong create potential monsters. Just like separated parents and atheist dysfunctional families build fucked up kids who want to kill eveyryone after realizing they re socially inept.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2083 on: April 19, 2013, 07:57:56 AM »
Dude wanted one last caramel venti mocca frapaccino

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2084 on: April 19, 2013, 07:58:20 AM »
lol people just keep using the word "russian" ... pretty offensive to all the russian people calling chechens - russians ..

do not forget .. Beslan and Moscow theater hostage crisis ...

"same" with muslims and muslim Extremists (ofc not nationality etc)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2085 on: April 19, 2013, 08:02:16 AM »
So these guys had their hands on dynamite but chose to use a pressure cooker for a bomb?  Really ???

do you even know how a pressure cooker bomb actually works? they have to put some sort explosive inside the pressure cooker, the pressure cooker itself isn't the main source of the explosive force. for all we know they could have used dynamite in the marathon bombings too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2086 on: April 19, 2013, 08:03:41 AM »
Aparently the younger one liked to party, was a lifeguard.  Kind of odd how he would do this in the name of his religion.  Religion probably had nothing to do with it

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: Baston - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2087 on: April 19, 2013, 08:05:29 AM »
Fucking cops shooting to kill are idiots.  They need to capture these guys.

What I don't get is that one of his friends says he always wears his white cap backwards like that.  So this guy didn't even try to disguise himself or anything.  Kind of stupid.  Might as well have worn a bright orange jumpsuit.  They didn't do a single thing to cover their appearance.  Grow a goatee and shave their heads, then after the bombing, shave the goatee and throw on a wig and no one would ever find them.
Worst yet they had no money so they try to rob a 7/11.  No getaway plan.  They didn't think this one through.  They blow up the bombs then just go back to their apt?  Some dumb fucks for sure.

just like Christopher Dorner , Dorner kidnapped the couple in the cabin didnt kill them they got away and called the cops

these 2 car jacked dude in mercades SUV took him to atm withdrew 800 from 2 atms and reach max limit and let dude go , dude immediately called police and they had a car and plates to track

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2089 on: April 19, 2013, 08:06:56 AM »
in his defense, not all muslims are like these chechens. many are quite moderate. afghanistan itself had a moderate, democratically elected government until the CIA decided to fuck things up "to protect our freedumbs". but many ARE radical. personally i think any religion has it's own radical sects, and doesn't belong in an informed, scientific-based society. no hate meant if anyone here is religious, but i think it's about time we stopped killing each over fairy tales.
these kids dont choose anything, they re moved from a country to another by their parents who emigrate, it's their inhability to integrate, assimilate, that then somewhat get mixed with what they see on TV (violence, war between nations) a need to build an identity, personality -they re young and still trying to find models to follow- and it ends creating such lost and nihilistic individuals. As usual it's interesting to understand how the world they were living in conditionned them to become murderers who would plan to plant bombs at the feet of innocent strangers in a crowded street.

Tamerlan says he doesn’t drink or smoke anymore: “God said no alcohol.” A muslim, he says: “There are no values anymore,” and worries that “people can’t control themselves.”
completely lost dude having a mental breakdown; spends his life studying to get a good job to get as much money as possible to buy the best stuff and show off, while simultaneously thinking this is a fucked up vain attitude... I bet the younger looking dude was his inspiration and got him brainwashed into reading the coran recently etc. Fact is they had the choice to either integrate in the western, atheist capitalistic materialist cynical society they were brought in , or reject this world and find a new meaning to their existences; ultimately they chose the latter and picked islam as their new purpose in life.

How they went from being low life losers with a future to terrorists , the triggering event that made them plan to kill people and "want to change america/the world" -probably delusionaly thinking they would change anything in the course of mankind..- is the stuff that we must understand; got dumped by gf, got ridiculed by a good ole american dude bigger than them who slapped them in the face etc... or just being sick of white people ignoring them because of their tan skin color. Probably were hesitating between believing in atheist materialist modernity, or islam... Not being able to make it in the ahteist western world thru education and work, not being able to deal with the competition, they chose to become out of the blue the "soldiers of allah"...

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2090 on: April 19, 2013, 08:08:10 AM »
They evidently believed there were no cameras around to have stayed in the Boston area.   Just one little problem in their well laid plans -- no plans to escape.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2091 on: April 19, 2013, 08:08:17 AM »
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/61487/dzokhar-tsarnaev-we-still-need-the-rubio-amnesty-bill-for-scum-like-this

A lot of info here.  

woah, no politics here.... the Rubio bill will pay lipservice to better security while making 15 million people suddenly legal.  Not cool.  You can't reward anyone who shit on US law and came her illegally.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: Baston - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2092 on: April 19, 2013, 08:09:28 AM »
Can't you see the sarcasm in my last line about oil and Putin.

Anyways, it makes me wonder if they were trying to kill a specific person or if they had a target in mind.  But if the Boston cops get too trigger happy we'll never know.

ah my bad, hard to tell sarcasm via text. my bet is they're being supported by some sort of islamic terrorist organization, but i guess we just have to wait and see. something about this is too...professional imo. we already know they received some sort of military training, and the younger guy is only 19? and supposedly having lived for a year in the USA and a few years before that in kazakstan, when the hell would he have time to receive said training? screams sleeper agent to me. that and all these bombs? dynamite? where the hell do you get that kind of stuff? if this is just anger and doesn't have a religious motivation...these must have been some seriously fucked up dudes. i mean look at columbine, aurora, sandy hook, etc. those guys almost always surrender or kill themselves at the first sign of trouble. but these guys are fighting to the bitter end.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2093 on: April 19, 2013, 08:09:39 AM »
do you even know how a pressure cooker bomb actually works? they have to put some sort explosive inside the pressure cooker, the pressure cooker itself isn't the main source of the explosive force. for all we know they could have used dynamite in the marathon bombings too.

No they didn't need any form of explosive in the pressure cooker to do what they wanted.  I know exactly how it works and the science behind it. Seems you need to do some research. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2094 on: April 19, 2013, 08:13:17 AM »
the Owner of the SUV Mercedes said the brother told him that THEY WERE THE BOMBERS of the marathon

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #2095 on: April 19, 2013, 08:13:27 AM »

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2096 on: April 19, 2013, 08:14:10 AM »
No they didn't need any form of explosive in the pressure cooker to do what they wanted.  I know exactly how it works and the science behind it. Seems you need to do some research. 

i did, dudebro.

http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/16/a-short-history-of-pressure-cooker-bombs/

straight from the DHS:

"    Typically, these bombs are made by placing TNT or other explosives in a pressure cooker and attaching a blasting cap at the top of the pressure cooker. The size of the blast depends on the size of the pressure cooker and the amount of explosive placed inside.
    Pressure-cooker bombs are made with readily available materials and can be as simple or as complex as the builder decides. These types of devices can be initiated using simple electronic components including, but not limited to, digital watches, garage-door openers, cell phones or pagers. As a common cooking utensil, the pressure cooker is often overlooked when searching vehicles, residences or merchandise crossing the U.S. borders
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2097 on: April 19, 2013, 08:15:10 AM »
Shooter is definitely going catabolic at this point.  He should surrender on the terms  that he gets 2 scoops of whey immediately + dextrose, of course.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2098 on: April 19, 2013, 08:17:23 AM »
i predict kid will bleed out.  They found blood in the car, perhaps from the driver that got away.  he's freezing and tired and praying and pissing his pants right now.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2099 on: April 19, 2013, 08:17:46 AM »
woah, no politics here.... the Rubio bill will pay lipservice to better security while making 15 million people suddenly legal.  Not cool.  You can't reward anyone who shit on US law and came her illegally.

it's always about "better security". like freakin CISPA is gonna stop this shit from happening. yeah, lets spy on a bunch of innocent americans. repubs are just as bad as the dems, except instead of trying to take our guns, they're trying to take our privacy.