Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383161 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2350 on: April 19, 2013, 11:27:54 AM »
I think that is a great idea.

I'm still waiting for 33's ideas.  He parroted one that I shared.  He has yet to tell us how he'd change policy based upon religion.

I would do that too - after 9/11 it was beyond comprehension what we did and didnt do in that respect.  

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2351 on: April 19, 2013, 11:27:59 AM »
praise be to allah  ;D
Allahu Akbar! I'm a muslim and I believe I should dominate the west! You cannot reason me out of this!!!
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2352 on: April 19, 2013, 11:28:50 AM »
The brothers' aunt is on TV now saying this is staged because the brothers were not walking together at the marathon ::)

Like most muslims they NEVEr take responsibility for anything and always claim a CT

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2353 on: April 19, 2013, 11:29:03 AM »

naw, they're just firebombing abortion clinics and beating up gays in the street for absolutely no reason. but hey, they deserve it, right?  ::)
Hey I didn't say other religious fanatics weren't up too no good, just that ISLAM are the leaders of the pack.  I am agnostic and think Religion should be banned.  Also, everyone beats up the gays.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2354 on: April 19, 2013, 11:29:19 AM »
You Could, but they aren't flying planes into buildings or blowing up kids based on what a pedophile told them to do..
Lol, you have a point.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2355 on: April 19, 2013, 11:30:18 AM »
Its a honest question. Im trying to imagine how they managed to do it. Ambush and no cover and confusion where the shots are coming from? 2 untrained teens vs 15 police officer with firearm training and the two teens wins? well one died.. still.

well for starters, A. it was nightime, which adds all sorts of chaos to the mix.

B. they had explosives that they were throwing at the cops, so they probably had to keep their distance.

C. the massive engine block and transaxle of a Benz SUV is hardly "no cover".

D. we've already established they're highly trained chechen soldiers, not "untrained teens". fucking SPETSNAZ had trouble bringing these guys down when they seized Beslan, how do you think a bunch of incompetent boston cops that probably get range time once every two months would fare against them?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2356 on: April 19, 2013, 11:30:44 AM »
I loved listening to her.  She has fire in her heart.  Love the fact she is calling it a setup.  lol

WYHI????

Had to ask being GB what it is you know.   ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2357 on: April 19, 2013, 11:31:01 AM »
 Bombers Dad Vows That 'ALL Hell Will Break Loose' If He Is Killed

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/father-wants-bomb-suspect-to-surrender-peacefully-2013-4#ixzz2Qw3hdWhz

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2358 on: April 19, 2013, 11:31:05 AM »
Reports that the older brother has a wife and 3-year-old daughter. Also that he was in Russia for 6 months in 2012.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2359 on: April 19, 2013, 11:31:35 AM »
You can say the same thing about devout christians, and all of the fantastic stories in the bible.
Eeer... wait, looks like someone needs to get educated a bit here...

christians are separated into several branches... protestants, catholics, mormons, and tons of other little sects. There are mexican catholic christians who cant stand white catholic christians, black catholic christians who cant stand white or mexican catholic christians... see it's a bit more complicated that what you re trying to expose as an argument.

There are as many belief systems as there are individuals on earth It means there are 7 billions+ unique systems of belief on earth. Still, obviously, most of these individual system of believs are ALL mostly constituded in essence by the basic principles of the biggest religions. This is why you have racist, gay, vegetarian, firearm collecting christians, muslims, jews etc.

Now,  most christians wether they are catholics, protestants, or from another branch, all behave PEACEFULLY, STUDY, WORK and build families ; they dont commit terror acts. Neither do buddhists.

ONLY MUSLIMS DO.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2360 on: April 19, 2013, 11:31:43 AM »
Like most muslims they NEVEr take responsibility for anything and always claim a CT
They actually do find it impossible to take responsibility.  This is one of their greatest flaws.  I think they are in an emotionally stunted juvenile state, possibly from a combination of inbreeding and brainwashing.  Their stubborn denial of facts is not much unlike a stubborn young child's.
V

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2361 on: April 19, 2013, 11:32:23 AM »
Bombers Dad Vows That 'ALL Hell Will Break Loose' If He Is Killed

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/father-wants-bomb-suspect-to-surrender-peacefully-2013-4#ixzz2Qw3hdWhz
well, look no further , i think we have the two brothers' main role model in life...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2362 on: April 19, 2013, 11:32:41 AM »
EDIT 221 2:28 PM: WCVB - Father says he talked to the bombers and they denied being at the Marathon.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2363 on: April 19, 2013, 11:32:46 AM »
  Albanians and Chechens are crazy. So I would NOT hit it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2364 on: April 19, 2013, 11:34:11 AM »
EDIT 221 2:28 PM: WCVB - Father says he talked to the bombers and they denied being at the Marathon.

He's a dirty Muslim, what do you expect him to do, tell the TRUTH?
V

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2365 on: April 19, 2013, 11:34:14 AM »

I thought this was interesting. Why would he even ask if they were responsible? He must have known something to ask his kids, "Did you blow up those people today?"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2366 on: April 19, 2013, 11:34:18 AM »

christians are separated into several branches... protestants, catholics, mormons, and tons of other little sects. There are mexican catholic christians who cant stand white catholic christians, black catholic christians who cant stand white or mexican catholic christians... see it's a bit more complicated that what you re trying to expose as an argument.

There are as many belief systems as there are individuals on earth It means there are 7 billions+ unique systems of belief on earth. Still, obviously, most of these individual system of believs are ALL mostly constituded in essence by the basic principles of the biggest religions. This is why you have racist, gay, vegetarian, firearm collecting christians, muslims, jews etc.

Now,  most christians wether they are catholics, protestants, or from another branch, all behave PEACEFULLY, STUDY, WORK and build families ; they dont commit terror acts. Neither do buddhists.

ONLY MUSLIMS DO.  

I would posit that most Muslims don't commit terror acts...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2367 on: April 19, 2013, 11:34:47 AM »

Black hawk helicopters and a bomb squad at UMass Dartmouth currently. Have been there for some time. - Source Eyewitness

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2368 on: April 19, 2013, 11:34:52 AM »

i think he s as crazy as his sons, and that he prolly lured them into doing all of this. Now they and he is exposed, he s trying to backpedal and is making up a bullshit story about some random conspiracy he got the inspiration from by browsing the internetz...

With such a crazy fucked up mother as pictured earlier, and such a "father", no wonder they ended doing what they ve done.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2369 on: April 19, 2013, 11:34:59 AM »

Now,  most christians wether they are catholics, protestants, or from another branch, all behave PEACEFULLY, STUDY, WORK and build families ; they dont commit terror acts. Neither do buddhists.

ONLY MUSLIMS DO. 

Bombing Abortion Clinics are not terror acts?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2370 on: April 19, 2013, 11:35:04 AM »

ONLY MUSLIMS DO.  

YES BUDDHISTS DO FUCKING COMMIT TERROR ACTS. READ UP ON THE SITUATION IN SRI LANKA. AND NO, THE VAST MAJORITY OF ALL MUSLIMS DO NOT ACT THAT WAY.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2371 on: April 19, 2013, 11:36:30 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2372 on: April 19, 2013, 11:36:34 AM »
Bombing Abortion Clinics are not terror acts?

\Depends on who you ask apparently

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2373 on: April 19, 2013, 11:36:38 AM »
I would posit that most Muslims don't commit terror acts...
Yes, still they passively aggressively wish there wouldnt be anymore white non believers on earth. They re letting their "extremistic" soldiers do the job, and they re "peacefully" breeding to replace the atheist infidels who dont want to reproduce anymore, cause "kids (and life) are disgusting"  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2374 on: April 19, 2013, 11:36:49 AM »
EDIT 224 2:32 PM: Father told media the boys were planning on going back to Russia in a few days.