Author Topic: oprah going going gone  (Read 3339 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: oprah going going gone
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2011, 02:39:47 PM »
Most of the women who are members of the Church of O are white housewives...check her audience...
Over a billion, and her own cable network...24/7 Oprah
actually its like 2.4

and let me go on and assert that me, Option D has never seen an episode of the Opra show in the history of my life

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2011, 02:42:19 PM »
actually its like 2.4

and let me go on and assert that me, Option D has never seen an episode of the Opra show in the history of my life

Good, or else we would only have one choice, and that choice is, Option D.  :o :o
D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2011, 02:42:57 PM »

Try 3.8 billion dollars..... ;D

Haha then a 26 y/o white kid came along, started facebook and is worth 2 x Oprah  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2011, 02:46:55 PM »
bad in a funny way or just bad? If it is bad in a funny way, I might watch it. ;D
Well, let's see, it portrays "black men" (Danny Glover) as control freak, use a woman like toilet---(like all men in the South in that era did), Whoopi Goldberg is his wife (good lawd), Oprah fights dudes....basically it's a coming of age story of Whoopi's character, and focuses on the relationships of black women with each other during that era (early 20th century)...based on a novel written by a black female author who married some white guy just for the hell of marrying him.
It's interesting...liked the the gospel songs in it...I last saw it back in the early 90s, late 80s...

actually its like 2.4

and let me go on and assert that me, Option D has never seen an episode of the Opra show in the history of my
life
I'm going to be real. When I was in 6th grade, I saw when she lost the weight the first tine and was wearing some tight jeans--Oprah was FINE as HELL! I know Stedman was like, "Thank You Lord!"

Other than that, it was all Maury and Montell Williams...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2011, 02:49:25 PM »
Over/Under in Vegas on when she comes out of the closet is 3 years to the day of her final show

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2011, 04:30:06 PM »
Over/Under in Vegas on when she comes out of the closet is 3 years to the day of her final show
ill take that action
I

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2011, 12:26:49 PM »
What is the mind-fuck that this woman has over so many people?  I don't see what she has that is so interesting.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2011, 01:11:24 PM »
Haha then a 26 y/o white kid came along, started facebook and is worth 2 x Oprah  ;D

hahha so you won right..