Author Topic: Acne at 38 years old  (Read 1449 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Acne at 38 years old
« on: February 16, 2012, 12:26:23 PM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Acne at 38 years old
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 12:28:41 PM »

It only tells that your test levels are still kickin' !!!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 12:29:48 PM »
B5 high doses. It's really made a difference in my skin. I was getting some acne in the middle of my back and a little bit on my face. It cleared it up within days.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 12:34:09 PM »
B5 high doses. It's really made a difference in my skin. I was getting some acne in the middle of my back and a little bit on my face. It cleared it up within days.

Bro science!  LOL....I'm sure that's where you learned about it.  B5 can work for some.  But most see nothing from it.  Most guys who breakout bad from "stacne" need accutane.  And that comes with a whole host of dangers and problems.  He looks like shit!  I mean seriously what are these pros thinking sometimes?  All that hard work and sacrifice so you can look like a bucket of smashed assholes? 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 12:36:37 PM »
No, B5 is not broscience, go look at the reviews at the acne.org forums

Mega dose B5 can eliminate your acne and oily skin and it can also poison you and cause permanent hair loss.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 12:36:45 PM »
Bro science!  LOL....I'm sure that's where you learned about it.  B5 can work for some.  But most see nothing from it.  Most guys who breakout bad from "stacne" need accutane.  And that comes with a whole host of dangers and problems.  He looks like shit!  I mean seriously what are these pros thinking sometimes?  All that hard work and sacrifice so you can look like a bucket of smashed assholes? 

It worked for me. Twice it worked for me. First cycle I did my back was covered I mean covered with cystic acne. It cleared up for me within a month once I started dosing heavy with b5. It must just work for some.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 12:37:51 PM »
No, B5 is not broscience, go look at the reviews at the acne.org forums

Mega dose B5 can eliminate your acne and oily skin and it can also poison you and cause permanent hair loss.

Really it can poisen you? I usually dose high for a week and then cut way bag and use a maintenance dose.

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 03:07:17 PM »
B5 did not for me at least. Not discrediting anyone, just my own experience.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 03:10:22 PM »
Maybe I'm lucky and I've only used baby doses but if anything my skin looks better on cycle. Acne when coming off yes, but not on.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 03:22:06 PM »
Maybe I'm lucky and I've only used baby doses but if anything my skin looks better on cycle. Acne when coming off yes, but not on.

Same here. Once you start messing with masteron and tren you get a bit of acne. God my first cycle green nile sustanon amps and dbol my back looked like shit!!!!! God it was horrible! My body got use to it though. I get the fuckers right in the middle of my back sometime where I can't reach! They're ready to fucken pop and I can't reach them. That's when a girlfriend or mom comes in handy. My dad was fucken furios with me when he saw my back when it was all messed up he new right away what it was. 30 extra pound of bloat and muscle huge strength increase and attitude to go with it. He slapped me down to earth real fast. He would spend an hour with a needle and alcohol cleaning me up. God bless that man. I love my parents so much!

Jizzacked

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 04:40:14 PM »
mak your pops sounds like one cool cat, kinda reminds me of my own dad

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 04:51:41 PM »
mak your pops sounds like one cool cat, kinda reminds me of my own dad

It's a blessing to have good parents. You can always depend on them!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 04:54:05 PM »
Mak you're a straight-up guy. There's no bullshitting from you and you aren't afraid to talk about the issues you've dealt with. You were talking about your problems with OC's the other day and I had my own 4yr battle with them. Glad to hear you kicked them too bro.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 04:55:06 PM »
If you don't have problems with your colon, you will after using accutane. It may take years before it becomes noticeable. But IBS and/or some form of colitis is on the horizon for a percentage of people who use accutane

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »
Mak you're a straight-up guy. There's no bullshitting from you and you aren't afraid to talk about the issues you've dealt with. You were talking about your problems with OC's the other day and I had my own 4yr battle with them. Glad to hear you kicked them too bro.

That's awesome you got through it. Most of my friends got clean. Maybe 1 or 2 ended up in and out of rehab. I try to stay in touch with them offer a little support. Once you're in the grip you really you don't want to listen to anyone. At least bodybuilding is a little bit healthier of an addiction. You're building yourself up. The addiction takes every thought in your brain. Thanks for nice words man!

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 05:58:45 PM »
only 38, wtf. tribulus gives me acne... that's the strongest i'll go.
X

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 06:03:53 PM »

A model of good health. A pussy pulling physique.