Author Topic: Muscle Insider - new bodybuilding mag to hit soon!  (Read 7116 times)

DanKennedy

• Getbig II
Muscle Insider - new bodybuilding mag to hit soon!
« on: February 09, 2010, 03:21:05 PM »
I just got word that a new bodybuilding magazine is getting ready to launch. Muscle Insider is looking to take a page from the old MM2000. I'm sure many of you will remember waiting anxiously each month for the newest issue of Muscle Media 2000 and its cutting edge articles. Muscle Insider's top dog, Scott Welch, promises to deliver with such top tier writers as Dave Palumbo, Dr. Scott Connelly, Chris Aceto, Lyle McDonald, Layne Norton, Charles Poliquin, Charles Glass...etc. I've even put together an article and more are in the works! Muscle Insider has already reserved a spot at the Arnold Expo. Make sure you check them out if you are in Columbus!
Dan

mcluvin

• Getbig II
Re: Muscle Insider - new bodybuilding mag to hit soon!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 09:07:45 PM »
I loved the old musclemedia 2000 with all those trips across the border. Good stuff, you have a link to the new mag?

DanKennedy

• Getbig II

fitandstrong

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 03:35:19 AM »
Anyone read this mag yet? Thoughts?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 02:55:51 AM »
Magazines = CRAP

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 10:16:49 AM »
Anyone read this mag yet? Thoughts?

they had an offer for a free issue.

it was really just the same old shit. 'editors letter' promising no nonsense. all the 'celebrity' q and a columns spouting the same things they have been saying (and that we have already heard) forever, while often hawking their own products.  an article about plastic surgery in bodybuilding that could have been interesting if they had named names (or at least speculated about which pro's have had work done) - they didnt.

a hardgainer article;  a post workout nutrition article - neither of which had a new take on the subject. an article on how to raise testosterone naturally, which states nothing beyond workout and eat a lot. a 'bodybuilding myths exposed' article. seriously, all the same crap that is every other mag every month.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 11:05:28 AM »
Top Notch writers?
Layne Norton?  ::)  Lyle McDonald  ::) Charles Glass  ::)

What do we get to read articles by these guys telling you how to put on 20lbs of solid muscle steroid free in 2 weeks?  Bodybuilding magazines are complete and utter shit.  So Mr. Kennedy please take your Muscle Insider and shove it up your ass will ya!

shane90

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 09:56:35 PM »
When often hawking their own products. an article about cosmetic surgical procedure in bodybuilding that might have been fascinating in the event that they had named names (or at least speculated about which pro's have had work done) - they didn't.
........................ ........................ ...
HGH

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 10:28:08 AM »
Save your $$$
Just Do It

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 12:18:02 PM »
I just got word that a new bodybuilding magazine is getting ready to launch. Muscle Insider is looking to take a page from the old MM2000. I'm sure many of you will remember waiting anxiously each month for the newest issue of Muscle Media 2000 and its cutting edge articles. Muscle Insider's top dog, Scott Welch, promises to deliver with such top tier writers as Dave Palumbo, Dr. Scott Connelly, Chris Aceto, Lyle McDonald, Layne Norton, Charles Poliquin, Charles Glass...etc. I've even put together an article and more are in the works! Muscle Insider has already reserved a spot at the Arnold Expo. Make sure you check them out if you are in Columbus!
Dan

the old MM2k ws nothing without TC Luoma and Dan Duchaine...they MADE the magazine...Dan especially because of "the Rant" column..
the rest of the guys you mention will spew the same boring dribble  ...

especially poliquin...he comes across as a self righteous iron ager

....as Dan used to say " pompous asshole or genius know it all...
...subjective...objectiv e...whats the difference?"
carpe` vaginum!